Author Topic: Any News on Establishing New Chapters?  (Read 3119 times)

chelsidious

• View Profile
Any News on Establishing New Chapters?
« on: December 14, 2015, 12:08:59 PM »
Last I had heard there was a freeze on creating any new chapters and I was wondering if that was still in effect? I've been getting more and more feedback from my fellow Utahns on their want for something established here and wanted to be able to provide the most accurate/up to date information.

Thank you!
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"

AdversaryOfGod

• View Profile
Re: Any News on Establishing New Chapters?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 05:20:02 PM »
Last I had heard there was a freeze on creating any new chapters and I was wondering if that was still in effect? I've been getting more and more feedback from my fellow Utahns on their want for something established here and wanted to be able to provide the most accurate/up to date information.

Thank you!

It's my understanding that TST encourages people to start independent groups. The organization is a structure of anarchy. The collective represents Satanism rather than a central leadership. If the interest is there, capitalize and, together, form your own actions. Feel free to lend a hand to other regional groups.

dankpoet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 07:52:47 PM »
Anyone for Philadelphia?

Lilith201

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 04:22:23 PM »

Thank you!

It's my understanding that TST encourages people to start independent groups. The organization is a structure of anarchy. The collective represents Satanism rather than a central leadership. If the interest is there, capitalize and, together, form your own actions. Feel free to lend a hand to other regional groups.

Unfortunately, that isn't true. But, you can start your own Satanic group independent of TST, as I have done.
"Ain't no burning hell."--John Lee Hooker

LeftHandPath

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 03:04:50 PM »
I was also interested in starting a new chapter in my area, I wasn't sure if it was frowned upon without approval from the main chapter, but I just feel compelled to spread the word of TST as I have been overjoyed to finally have found a collective of like-minded individuals with similar views and opinions as myself. I'm pretty sure the temple doesn't endorse solicitation so I'm trying to take as subtle of an approach as I can on spreading the message. I've created a central pennsylvania chapter page on facebook so anyone in my area who discovers the temple for themselves can have a place to connect with other members close by. And hopefully eventually it will turn into a larger collective.

If this is something I shouldn't be doing please let me know.

The Yattering

• Everything is bent, vyeiernght. - The Yattering
    • View Profile
    • www.thesatanictemple.com
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 03:59:45 PM »

Thank you!

Unfortunately, that isn't true. But, you can start your own Satanic group independent of TST, as I have done.

Here, here!  Satanism is independence.  So start your own.  We will just spread that way.  There are many types of Satanism and ultimately we are all brothas and sistas, so fuck it.

Good work Lilith!
Everything is bent, vyeiernght.  - The Yattering

LucasPhoenix

• Helel Ben-Shachar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2016, 02:32:41 PM »

Thank you!

Here, here!  Satanism is independence.  So start your own.  We will just spread that way.  There are many types of Satanism and ultimately we are all brothas and sistas, so fuck it.

Good work Lilith!

This is probably the fastest and most secure/honest Satanic path an individual could take! 
Forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today.

Sebastian

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2016, 07:02:14 PM »
I think one way to improve your chances of getting a chapter would be to assemble people you know to be allies of TST and independently (i.e., not necessarily under the auspices of TST since that requires approval) engage in the kind of action represented by TST campaigns. Then write to the National Council about what you've been up to and that you'd like to have an official chapter. There is a protocol for establishing and maintaining a chapter. 

lifethorne

• I Live to Serve!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2016, 11:50:20 AM »
There is a LOT of work to be done here in Arkansas, and while I can likely convince most of my friends to join up and oppose the religious tyranny here, I am doubtful that much can be done without more officiality behind us. I will start with a facebook page and try to end the practice of "swats" at the local high school and see how it goes. Will keep y'all posted.
Lead by example and expose hypocrisy

Haeresis_Dea

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2016, 08:01:49 PM »
I'll tell you this, it's dead as fuck here in Nebraska. I'm stuck in a small town for the next few months, but once I hit Lincoln next Spring/Summer, I'd love to get something going.
"𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒵𝑜𝓂𝒷𝒾𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃"

liquidtinkerbell

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2016, 09:01:45 AM »
Seeking members to start a temple in wisconsin! Preferably in my area of green bay so i can be active and near.😉😎
💀💕

Lilith Sitara

• ♀Ave Satana♂
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2016, 01:15:55 PM »
I would love a chapter in Salem, Oregon. We are a state capitol so that is a good location. We have a strong church presence which leaves a lot to be desired for those who have hearts outside of that path. We're even having a problem right now with christians screaming at highschoolers as they leave school so After School Satan would be a great presence.

laughlibertine

• Drink coffee, listen to Bowie and Hail Satan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2016, 03:18:15 PM »
But I thought Portland was the capitol of Oregon... :p lol

Lilith Sitara

• ♀Ave Satana♂
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2016, 03:47:10 PM »
Social capitol maybe, but not the technical capitol lol

laughlibertine

• Drink coffee, listen to Bowie and Hail Satan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2016, 11:55:35 PM »
Just kidding... Sadly, most people outside of Oregon don't seem to be aware that Stumptown isn't the capitol. SoLame Salem always gets forgotten..  :'(