Author Topic: Most evil band  (Read 3405 times)

LucasPhoenix

• Helel Ben-Shachar
    • View Profile
Re: Most evil band
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2016, 08:42:04 PM »
Madonna

Her half time superbowl performance was obviously an occult ritual.  Just watch the video!

My other vote would be for Lustmord.  He performed the entire "Rising" album during the 6/6/6 COS ritual. 

Honorable Mention: Every Black Metal Band.
Forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today.

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2016, 09:02:34 PM »
In My Room
By Insane Clown Posse

I can't stop laughing.  You win the internets for today sir.  You can't see it but I'm clapping for you.

What I find even funnier is they now say they are a Christians ...
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

Knuse

• No Gods No Masters
    • View Profile
    • Knuse
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2016, 03:47:45 PM »
Most Evil Band:

GG Allin

and

Early ICP

By modern church standards, these are super "evil" types.

Uh, ICP is Christian.

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-news/insane-clown-posse-admit-evangelical-christians
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.  Love is the Law, Love under Will.

The Yattering

• Everything is bent, vyeiernght. - The Yattering
    • View Profile
    • www.thesatanictemple.com
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2016, 05:54:32 PM »
Most Evil Band:

GG Allin

and

Early ICP

Uh, ICP is Christian.

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-news/insane-clown-posse-admit-evangelical-christians

Read Knuse, read.  Please read.  LMFAO.  That was the most ridiculous follow-up I've seen on this forum yet. 

"EARLY ICP" and "EVIL," the topic never mentioned "Atheist or Satanic" band.  If you know early ICP, then you would have to agree...pure evil.  Uncontested evil.  Early ICP was just nasty and they are definitely not Christian even to this day.  They certainly were not Christian by any definition in their early years. 

If you have ever known a Juggalo or been to a concert, you would know much better than a silly article.

And...while you are not reading, unknowing of ICP, go ahead and place a comment on our dear Original Gangsta Satanist friend, Alchemist16AD, as he also suggested ICP.

For the love of all that is dark, read!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 06:05:45 PM by The Yattering »
Everything is bent, vyeiernght.  - The Yattering

Alchemist16AD

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2016, 07:02:48 PM »
Most Evil Band:

GG Allin

and

Early ICP

Uh, ICP is Christian.

Yes read my other post. They say they are. Yet there music speaks different. Just because they have a few new god songs. You can't take away from all those Joker cards. lol  And even if they are Christians (which I highly doubt) the music still fits the subject.
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

Alchemist16AD

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2016, 08:19:36 PM »

The Yattering

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2016, 12:41:55 PM »
Most Evil Band:

GG Allin

and

Early ICP

Uh, ICP is Christian.

Yes read my other post. They say they are. Yet there music speaks different. Just because they have a few new god songs. You can't take away from all those Joker cards. lol  And even if they are Christians (which I highly doubt) the music still fits the subject.

I mean, the only reason they are publicly trying to look "good" is to dispel the DOJ's classification of their fans as a "loose anti-social gang."  They attempted to sue the FBI for this classification.  Which I fully support.  It should go further than a lawsuit.

I was once even trained to look at Juggalos, ICP art, ICP Words, and ICP tattoos as "watch closely," "could be a violent gang."  Upon viewing and being told...I immediately discarded that theory, because I knew Juggalos and ICP tunes and it immediately became bullshit to me.  I have known Juggalos who are not violent, do not use drugs, and are pretty fucking smart cookies.  Some are super law abiding and highly social.  Some would give the shirt off of their mother's back to warm an agent of the DOJ.  Juggalos just don't like the "norm."  ICP provides that path from boredom.  I guess that's evil.

Some people label without reality, namely gov retards within lawful/reasonable gov.  Unfortunately some of them are allowed to go too far, and remain above the law.

I hate to say it, but being labeled "loose anti-social gang" in this country and time by the DOJ is definitely a nod to Evil behavior.  I'm sure those massive dummies label nearly anything that is not Christian, not "normal," not redundant, or not regular (bring your fiber, the country's leaders need it) as "anti-social" and "somehow against the law."

The Yattering

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2016, 12:48:47 PM »

Yeah, super evil lyrics.  But to the trained, all seeing eye, a giant joke.  Comedic genius like the Satanic Temple.

Alchemist16AD

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2016, 01:30:20 PM »
Most Evil Band:

GG Allin

and

Early ICP

Uh, ICP is Christian.

I mean, the only reason they are publicly trying to look "good" is to dispel the DOJ's classification of their fans as a "loose anti-social gang."  They attempted to sue the FBI for this classification.  Which I fully support.  It should go further than a lawsuit.

I was once even trained to look at Juggalos, ICP art, ICP Words, and ICP tattoos as "watch closely," "could be a violent gang."  Upon viewing and being told...I immediately discarded that theory, because I knew Juggalos and ICP tunes and it immediately became bullshit to me.  I have known Juggalos who are not violent, do not use drugs, and are pretty fucking smart cookies.  Some are super law abiding and highly social.  Some would give the shirt off of their mother's back to warm an agent of the DOJ.  Juggalos just don't like the "norm."  ICP provides that path from boredom.  I guess that's evil.

Some people label without reality, namely gov retards within lawful/reasonable gov.  Unfortunately some of them are allowed to go too far, and remain above the law.

I hate to say it, but being labeled "loose anti-social gang" in this country and time by the DOJ is definitely a nod to Evil behavior.  I'm sure those massive dummies label nearly anything that is not Christian, not "normal," not redundant, or not regular (bring your fiber, the country's leaders need it) as "anti-social" and "somehow against the law."

Well I am ex military and ex law enforcement. And I am a major fan of icp. I picked up some extra hours in the gang enforcement unit. And would laugh when they talked about Juggalo's being a being threat. There songs are anti drug anti abuse most of the time.

The Yattering

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2016, 05:23:57 PM »
Most Evil Band:

GG Allin

and

Early ICP

Uh, ICP is Christian.

Well I am ex military and ex law enforcement. And I am a major fan of icp. I picked up some extra hours in the gang enforcement unit. And would laugh when they talked about Juggalo's being a being threat. There songs are anti drug anti abuse most of the time.

It's productive to see that someone else saw that for what it is...simple-minded bullshit.  There's nothing more annoying in this world than public authority with baseless "knowledge."

Off-topic, but important when it comes to enlightenment and then I'm going to reconnect this to evil music:  I once was told by an "esteemed, knowledgeable, and very special" leader of public authority that juveniles wearing camouflage was abnormal and a reason for profiling (year 2014).  I could only heartily laugh inside upon hearing this and greatly wonder about the legality.  Just way behind the times!  Some of these folk need to get it together.  As far back as I've seen, wearing camouflage for fashion has been going on largely since the '80s and really has not let up.  Now, it's even bigger!  EVERYONE's wearing camouflage. 

Dinosaur authority simply ruining freedom and individualism. 

Music has never ceased in these cases either.  Just like fashion, "evil" music "somehow" controls your lifestyle. 

Shit, don't even get me started on evil music and violence.  That's a bigger hillside of bullshit perpetuated by more morons.

Alchemist16AD

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2016, 08:43:04 PM »
Crap I remember when they said Elvis was evil. lol Or Ozzy Ozborn. Shit nothing they song or did was as evil sounding as what they have now. lol 

The Yattering

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2016, 07:45:55 AM »
Crap I remember when they said Elvis was evil. lol Or Ozzy Ozborn. Shit nothing they song or did was as evil sounding as what they have now. lol

Yeah, big Elvis fan.  Big.  What a great guy.  For a man who GAVE away MOST of his money to help others, regardless of who they were, Elvis definitely strikes me as EVIL...to greedy inhuman christian bastards.  Seriously, visit Graceland and you will wonder where his money went, then you find out.  I thought Graceland would be much more expensive and glorious.  It wasn't.  Definitely a humanist by nature and somewhat...a natural Satanist lol.

Knuse

• No Gods No Masters
    • View Profile
    • Knuse
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2016, 05:59:07 AM »
Honestly, I really don't give a shit about ICP, and I think the whole subculture they spawned is really fucking stupid. 
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.  Love is the Law, Love under Will.

The Yattering

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2016, 12:05:46 PM »
Honestly, I really don't give a shit about ICP, and I think the whole subculture they spawned is really fucking stupid.

Until......you go to a show and have sex with some Juggalo Ladies LMAO

Alchemist16AD

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2016, 11:43:04 PM »

I normally fuck my wife, and at times my girlfriend. Yet neither one is named stupid.