Author Topic: The Satanic Temple Chicago  (Read 3002 times)

Lucifer_

• View Profile
The Satanic Temple Chicago
« on: November 02, 2015, 01:51:53 PM »
Is anyone interested in starting this chapter back up (I'm assuming it is defunct)? I'm a fellow Chicagoan who is politically active and has followed the Satanic/Luciferian ways majority of my life. We are Chicago, home of Saul Alinsky who acknowledged that Lucifer is one of the first rebels against the system and is the founder of community organizing. We have seen the Churches power grasp more and more each year in Chicago. We even have Louis Farrakhan in our city, who has been brainwashing the poor in the our communities with religion.

I've been attending a lot of protests in Chicago these past years and it always disheartens me when the Churches bus people to counter-protest good-natured protests. We have the power to counter the Churches counter, we just have to become united as a community. Politics is in the blood of the rebel and only together can we rebel loud enough to alter the Organized Religion's grasp it currently has on our State.

Leave a message here or email me at lucifer@mortem.co if you are interested.

Infernal Diatribe

• View Profile
Re: The Satanic Temple Chicago
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 01:25:52 PM »
I've been trying to push for a Chicago chapter.  I even briefly talked to Lucien about it during the Detroit Baphomet Unveiling (like 2 minutes max).  I think they're kind of "on hold" to start new chapters. 

I've been doing some rather Satanic stuff in Chicago.  I should even be going to court in Cook County suing for something rather interesting that could catch wind.  I basically am asking they take "In God We Trust" out of the court room based on the Establishment Clause or at least allow me to put "In Satan We Trust" above it (of course i'd do it in black tagger marker or spray paint free of charge).  I just want to feel included when representing myself.

There's also a couple Satanists Facebook Groups I started (The artwork IMHO more says "Chicago" than another group i've seen):

Community (open)

https://www.facebook.com/SatanistsofChicago/?fref=ts

Group (closed)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1461606320815272/

I might be buying a warehouse/live work space in the range of 6000-12000 sq ft that could potentially hold an office/masses in the next 6 months.

I'm also working on some anti terrorism/muslim attacks, and working on filing a civil rights case on plural marriage in U.S. District Court (7th - Northern).  I'm not sure yet if i'll just go after humans in plural or also include non-human animals.  The later wouldn't contest bestiality; just marriage.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."

Rahim17

• View Profile
    • Android training in chennai
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 06:37:35 AM »
I think the Temple appeals to the radical, politically-charged spirit of the city and many are drawn to us as a force of positive, effective change in this community," Blackmore told ABC News.

adammary

• View Profile
    • VMware Training in Chennai
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 04:08:21 AM »
I have to side with Sal here .. I read the satanist's website and kind of get what they are about .. yet if these satanists don't believe in any supreme being .. if they only believe in their own will .. their own sovereignty, then who will they be invocating too?   VMware Training in Chennai   :)  |  PHP Training in Chennai   :)  |  VMware Training in Chennai   :)

Jamie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 10:58:07 AM »
I feel the need to point out that some of us are not traditional Satanists. Prior to TST, I would not have considered myself a Satanist. This is large part due to the fact that I reject rigid individualism and theism. I don't think I would fit into non-TST Satanic groups in large part because there is a seemingly large gap between TST Satanism and more orthodox practices of Satanism.
"Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heav'n" - Milton