Author Topic: Best Satanic Jewelry (A Review)  (Read 3651 times)

natasinferno

• View Profile
Best Satanic Jewelry (A Review)
« on: September 28, 2015, 12:31:48 AM »
We as Satanist don’t seem to have as many choices in religious jewelry as mainstream religions do. Hell, the market is saturated in Judeo-Christian and even neo-pagan jewelry. Finding quality Satanic jewelry may be difficult to come across, but I have searched the internet and found the top three Satanic small businesses offering quality Satanic jewelry. I have purchased pendants from all three businesses to compare and review to help you, the consumer make an educated decision as to which company you can trust with your hard earned cash.

iSatanist.com

iSatanist.com is an online store officially recognized by The Church of Satan. iSatanist offers products such as books, t-shirts and jewelry.  When I placed my order through iSatanist.com, they were running an amazing 50% off promotion for their cloisonne pendants. My order for a 1 1/2 inch Sigil of Baphomet pendant came to just over $17 including shipping. Their regular everyday price for this pendant is $24, but I was able to get mine for $12. The rest of their products seem reasonably priced with the exception of a silver sigil of baphomet ring priced at a whopping $199, not to mention some other overpriced merchandise.

After I placed my order, it took about four hours for my pendant to ship. Pretty awesome same day shipping I thought. But, by no fault of their own, it took about a week for me to receive it in the mail. Even though they had shipped it using 3 day express. Prior to receiving my pendant in the mail, I had noticed that the tracking number they had given me, produced no results for three days. So I decided to contact iSatanist to see if and when it would actually ship out. I got a prompt response within a day and found out that it was USPS lagging on shipping. When it arrived, I noticed that the return address said iSatanist on it. Now, I live in pretty religious town and would like to have seen their return address label say something a little more discreet. When it arrived I was happy to see the sigil in such nice condition. I particularly liked the matte black finish, as the others I have have a glossy black finish.

SigilofBaphomet.com
   SigilofBaphomet.com is an online store run by Xerxes, an individual dedicated to quality. SigilofBaphomet.com offers a wide range of Satanic pendants and rings.  The first thing I purchased from this merchant was a Leviathan Cross (or Satanic Cross as he lists it). When I received it I was amazed by its quality. However, after only a couple days of wear the black coating within the center of the pendant flaked off. I contacted Xerxes and without hesitation he sent me a new one, free of charge. Unfortunately that one too lost its coating.  I contacted him again and he sent me a refund.  Come to find out, there was an issue with his manufacturer and after closer inspection he decided to discontinue his current line of Leviathan Cross pendants and began crafting a more durable version with surgical stainless steel and a more durable  black coating. (Scheduled to release in October 2015). Xerxes’ customer service is the best in the business. All companies should strive to be like him.

I also purchased one of his signature Sigil of Baphomet pendants. This one is truly unique. Instead of going with the Church of Satan sigil of baphomet (Maurice Bessy), he has chosen to go with a more vivid portrayal created by Oswald Writh. This pendant has quality written all over it. It is truly is a stunning piece. I have had no issues with this pendant whatsoever.

SatanCentral.com

SatanCentral.com is an online store offering a wide range of products such as clothing, jewelry, ritual items and everything in between.  My first sigil of baphomet pendant was purchased from SatanCentral.com over five years ago. Recently, I’ve had to purchase a new one due to my original having heavy signs of wear and tear. The cloisonne coating was wearing thin and will soon flake off. So I placed my order and a week passed without any communication. I decided to contact the seller. Come to find out, the seller was in the middle of a move and shipping was put on hold for awhile. When it finally shipped a week later, it arrived very quickly after the already late shipping date. I was happy to see that the quality I had seen five years prior, had not gone by the wayside.

I will be reviewing each company based on five categories.  Product quality, price, customer service, delivery speed and variety of products offered.

All categories are judged on a scale of One to Ten. One equals a low score, ten equal a high score.  Max score = 50

iSatanist-

Product quality: 8
Price: 5
Customer Service: 7
Delivery Speed: 7
Variety: 2

Total Score: 29

Satan Central-

Product quality: 8
Price: 7
Customer Service: 6
Delivery Speed: 7
Variety: 7

Total Score: 35

Sigil of Baphomet-

Product quality: 9
Price: 8
Customer Service: 10
Delivery Speed: 10
Variety: 9

Total Score: 46

Best original Sigil of Baphomet pendant design: 
iSatanist.com

Best unique Sigil of Baphomet pendant design:
SigilofBaphomet.com

Best customer service:
SigilofBaphomet.com

Best cloisonne quality:
SigilofBaphomet.com

Best jewelry selection:
SigilofBaphomet.com

Best overall selection:
SatanCentral.com

BEST IN SHOW (BEST OF THE BEST)

« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 12:34:10 AM by natasinferno »

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile
Re: Best Satanic Jewelry (A Review)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 08:32:18 PM »
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

natasinferno

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 10:40:56 PM »
only site I would add is: http://www.satansreliquary.com/store11/en/pendants/14-pentagram-baphomet.html

Nice site, but did you look at the prices? Low quality, high price. No thank you.

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 01:39:03 PM »
only site I would add is: http://www.satansreliquary.com/store11/en/pendants/14-pentagram-baphomet.html

Nice site, but did you look at the prices? Low quality, high price. No thank you.

While I agree on price. I can't see how you get 925% sterling sliver (The highest one can go for pure quality) as low quality. My last two ones from sigil was coper and brass and back  turned green ..  Yeah they are cheap and look nice yet I sure wouldn't say they are better quality.
And I guess this must be a major piece of shit because it's 189.99 and made of the same 925 silver. https://www.isatanist.com/product/wirthmerciless-sigil-of-baphomet-pendant/   yet it's off one of your sites you named. Just my two cents.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 01:49:01 PM by Alchemist16AD »
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

izifer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 05:32:39 PM »
Very nice selection  ;D Bookmarked
In Sorte Diaboli

natasinferno

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 11:07:49 PM »

While I agree on price. I can't see how you get 925% sterling sliver (The highest one can go for pure quality) as low quality. My last two ones from sigil was coper and brass and back  turned green ..  Yeah they are cheap and look nice yet I sure wouldn't say they are better quality.
And I guess this must be a major piece of shit because it's 189.99 and made of the same 925 silver. https://www.isatanist.com/product/wirthmerciless-sigil-of-baphomet-pendant/   yet it's off one of your sites you named. Just my two cents.

I didn't notice until further inspection that their products are made of silver. It looks like pewter to me.

Never did I say it was a piece of shit (your recommended site) nor did I review iSatanist's high priced silver. If you read the review again, you will notice that I mentioned that they (iSatanist) had over priced merchandise too. This was a "best bang for your buck" review. If you have the money to put down for silver, more power to you. But the everyday man, can't justify $150+ for a pendant.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 11:10:19 PM by natasinferno »

FaustHabenicht

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 06:39:49 PM »
I had only ever heard of one of these sites before, thank you for posting this.
"The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time."- Mark Twain

DrowElfMorwen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2015, 06:29:35 PM »
Thanks for posting! I just ordered two pendants from Sigil of Baphomet :)

decipleofdarkness

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2016, 01:26:24 PM »
I am so glad that you went through all the trouble to find the best possible sites to purchase those Satanic jeweler I will be reviewing those sites for possible purchases and will give my opinion on the one(s) I used. Thanks you have made a very difficult thing so much easier.

brthevio

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2016, 08:12:45 PM »
I noticed some people posting links to covers of Black Sabbath tunes.  Check out this group of kids (all related to each other except one) who say they are trying to start a "Rock and Roll revolution" and bring back old school hard rock to save the world from all of this pop music.  Here they cover Heaven and Hell by Sabbath.  Oh yeah,  the female lead singer was 11 in this video,  oldest member is one of the guitarists who was I believe 17 at this time.

It's never the ordinary that change the world.  It's always the one who is willing to walk the unpopular path and refuse to let the sheep dictate their life that are remembered by the world.

W Adam Smythe

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2017, 03:18:32 PM »
natasinferno

I would feel that somehow I let something go if I did not respond to this post.

First off, and to be clear, I have been friends with William (satancentral.com) for several years and therefor may be considered slightly biased. However, what I can do is confirm that during the time that you ordered he was in process of moving so that was indeed true.  When it comes to cloisonne medallions though, his quality and service cannot be beat.

When it comes to sterling silver, Alchemist16AD you're posted site looks intruguing. If I may ask, have you had any experience with the slightly dark one (not the enameled one) and if so how has it held up?

I ask that in regards to ISatanist, which I will get to in a moment.

Sigil of Baphomet seems to be on the up and up and I do like the idea of 316L surgical stainless steel. However, I have seen his rendition of sterling silver and I hope he doesn't go through with it because the rendition of the design is terrible.

Now on to ISatanist.

Yes, I remember the clearance sale and while those were good prices, he may as well of bent people over before he offered them. To a degree it kind of showed how that his loyalists are true suckers.

Before he got to the clearance, you will recall that first he offered coins. People gobbled those up. Next, he offered medallions the big deal was that they had a trapezoid loop to attach the O ring to (which is still used). Again, people gobbled it up. Then he offered the actual Bessey rendition, which again, people gobbled. Then he offered a "new and improved" version of the CoS  Baphomet as opposed to the ones he had just offered months prior. It seemed that he counted the trapezoid in the measurements so the actual design was not the full 1.75 inches that he advertised. Again, people gobbled. Then, he offers yet another new and improved version of the CoS version with the Leviathan letters being opened exactly like that on the Satanic Bible. Again, people gobbled. Keep in mind, at this time there was only a matter of months between these "improvements" and at the time they were all selling for $24.95 plus shipping. One would either think that he hadn't thought things through before he released his product or that he just wanted to see how many suckers that the CoS had within it.

Sometime in there and after Sigil of Baphomet came on the scene, he offered an Wirth version.

He also offered sterling silver variations of the Sigil of Baphomet (Bessey, Wirth, CoS and Bloodfire (the only true original design on the lot) and a 3D version all in sterling silver. He offered these in polished and antiqued variations. All of these went for between $150 and $200 plus shipping. My brother in law got me a 3D antiqued one. Within a month the antiquing started spotting and began to look horrible. Eventually, I just painted it black. Alchemist16AD, this is where my question to you comes in, if you have had experience with the company you mention, how does the antiquing hold up?

In the sterling silver ISatanist also offered overpriced and tacky looking bracelets and rings as well as an Anton LaVey sigil...and believe me they made mountains of molehills just to say that he had personally looked at pictures of the necklace that LaVey wore and based his design off of it.

Then of course were the keepsakes, the little stuffed birds, t-shirts and other goodies that amounted to a yawn.

However, then came the, yet again, "new and improved" cloisonne medallions. In this collection, there are a couple of ridiculous ones in which one looks like a Captain America Sigil of Baphomet and the other one (coughs) conveniently timed after the Pulse night club shooting that is supposed to be for Gay Pride, but comes off looking more like a Looney Tunes emblem. On the latter it is worth noting that Satan Central has had a rendition employing the Gay Pride colors long before the shooting and that actually does justice to the design. What are the "improvements" one might ask? Well, if you are a Satanic Rapper you may be intrigued because the thickness of them looks like something that would have fit right at home with some thick chains in the '80's.

So, while overall, I agree with your assessments of Satan Central and Sigil of Baphomet, my personal favorite is Satan Central I really like their Deicide and LaVey medallions. Their traditional design is better than Sigil of Baphomet, and the CoS attempted to sue William, and well, you can see where it got them.

As far as ISatanist, as of late I have heard of people having to wait long periods of time to get their orders and at one time the owner talked about putting it up for sale.

Even that aside, I would not have even put them in the same category as the other two.

Just my opinion.