Author Topic: Starting a Chapter  (Read 1879 times)

savage

• View Profile
Starting a Chapter
« on: May 15, 2015, 06:25:05 AM »
Hello,
  I am new to this website and noticed there is not a current chapter for the Clark County WA area.  Can someone point me in the right direction for how to go about starting one or if there is already one in work? 

Thank you

DaveBr

• View Profile
Re: Starting a Chapter
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 09:05:14 PM »
Hello Savage!

I live just south of Portland. I have hear, via another thread that there is somebody trying to start a Portland Chapter, but I'm not sure who that is.

kaosphoenix

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 04:26:28 PM »
I've been trying to start a chapter in Alabama since around April. I haven't heard anything back from the newly formed National Council but I'm still eagerly awaiting a response. With all the current happenings, getting a chapter started in the heart of the bible belt would definitely help put this state on the map and let all the other Southern Satanists come out of the woodwork and let them know they have a place of solace to turn to.

longtail

• Hail Lucifer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 02:51:31 PM »
  Haven't spotted anything yet for Portland Oregon... I think we need to be careful to specify which state we mean, as there are Portlands all over the country!  I live just a bit south of Salem.  Not in Massachusetts, but in Oregon. Had a few moments of getting excited, and then disappointed relative to that. Anyway, if there are others in the area, maybe we can reach some sort of critical mass. Seems like we'd need at least a dozen for a core group that might have a chance to succeed. My thoughts are, it would be good to have others to socialize with informally, at least.
Joyfully, Non Serviam