Author Topic: baphomet Statue and bust  (Read 4269 times)

Blasphemos

• All Hail Seth-Han. ZoS KiA kUlT
    • View Profile
baphomet Statue and bust
« on: April 15, 2015, 11:22:07 AM »
Hey Brothers

Is there an mistake with the prices? Who could be able to pay 40.000 dollarz for an fakkin bust bust ?????

Is that a joke? Of ment serious?

Greetingz
Nothing realy matters anyway.

Oklahoma Satanist

• View Profile
Re: baphomet Statue and bust
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 01:29:21 PM »
Nope sorry, its 40,000 dollars for the bronze bust. Although it is expensive, it is quite large, has great detail, and had many hours put into it. Overall, if you have the money to spent, you will get what your paying for.
“Oh, I was not made for heaven. No, I don't want to go to heaven. Hell is much better. Think of all the interesting people you're going to meet down there!”
― Freddie Mercury

Blasphemos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 12:26:54 AM »
Good Morning Brother,

i couldnt pay so much im just an poor student of laws  ;D but cant you built smaller busts between 40-70 dollars? That could be business cuz it looks really great. Herr in Europe you can only geht a very boring baphomet statue.....made out of plastique...oh my Dog....

http://www.figuren-shop.de/gothic-shop/images/product_images/popup_images/4476_0_Baphomet_Figur.jpg so Bad and ugly....

I think some would buy than. Just an idea.... I would hehe.

Greetingz and Hails

Frater Blaspohemos
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 12:29:57 AM by Blasphemos »

Oklahoma Satanist

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 06:00:33 AM »
There is this a mini baphoment statue made of resin for about $100, which is still pricey, but is better that the one that you showed me.
http://shopsatan.com/collections/frontpage/products/bust-of-baphomet-miniature-replica
“Oh, I was not made for heaven. No, I don't want to go to heaven. Hell is much better. Think of all the interesting people you're going to meet down there!”
― Freddie Mercury

Blasphemos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 07:28:43 AM »
Hey brother,

i saw this sculpture its quiet nice. But for i already ordered an baphomet Form the USA.  This model

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzUwWDQ4OA==/z/zhYAAOSw0vBUlUMI/$_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F

70 dollars shipping costs included. He stands to the left side  next  to Seth on my Altar now. Im happy With it  :)

Many Regards to you bro,
Frater Blasphemos

Oklahoma Satanist

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 06:20:39 PM »
The detail is amazing! I kind of wish I had the money for it.

Since I'm low on money, i've been looking at this necklace instead  http://www.amazon.com/Sabbatic-Baphomet-Necklace-Inverted-Pentagram/dp/B005GA90KA/ref=pd_sbs_jw_9?ie=UTF8&refRID=0W1R73Z4MD3Q0VZDZ7XB

Then again, I might buy the one from the satanic temple shop instead so the money goes to the temple.
― Freddie Mercury

psymon1471

• Skating for Satan. Membership #915
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2015, 07:31:10 AM »
As a fellow student, I have to limit myself to a couple of TST t-shirts, which are awesome!

I have had my eye on this though:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STERLING-SILVER-GOAT-HEAD-PENTAGRAM-Baphomet-Satan-GOTHIC-MENS-OCCULT-RING-/161701183163?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a6243ebb

What do you reckon?
And Zarathustra spoke thus to the people: "I teach you the Superman. Man is something that should be overcome. What have you done to overcome him?" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Orithiel

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2015, 11:17:54 AM »
The t-shirts are the best!! Although in my small town the reality of wearing one is a whole other story :) As for the ring, I like to support TST but they don't have much jewelry. The ring is gorgeous. I have a Sigil of Baphomet pendant that I got from a LaVeyan underground site before I Joined TST. I do wear that because nobody looks close enough to even notice. There is a law being debated in the legislature tomorrow that intimately concerns me. Gonna wear all the Satanic gear I own to that event.

Orobas

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 01:26:08 AM »
What law are they trying to pass?

Orithiel

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2015, 01:23:21 PM »

They were trying to amend Yukon's Human Rights Act to include gender identity and gender expression as prohibited ground for discrimination. They did not pass it but they did get a promise that the amendment will be made the next time the act is reviewed. This law concerns me as both transgendered person and a Satanist. Obviously I want the right to be trans without discrimination, and since gender expression has a lot to do with making modifications to ones inviolable body, I want  my right to do with mine as I see fit and have health care cover the cost, as it should in Canada by our definition of universal healthcare.

Lilith201

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2015, 03:46:46 PM »

They were trying to amend Yukon's Human Rights Act to include gender identity and gender expression as prohibited ground for discrimination. They did not pass it but they did get a promise that the amendment will be made the next time the act is reviewed. This law concerns me as both transgendered person and a Satanist. Obviously I want the right to be trans without discrimination, and since gender expression has a lot to do with making modifications to ones inviolable body, I want  my right to do with mine as I see fit and have health care cover the cost, as it should in Canada by our definition of universal healthcare.

This should probably be in a different thread, but I'm curious: Since you define yourself as "gender-fluid," what difference does it make if you're in a male or female body?
I believe all humans are gender-fluid. In line with Carl Jung's theories, I believe all men have an inner female identity and all women have an inner male identity.

I don't identify with a lot of what's called "feminine" but that has never made me want to change my body. I value the parts of me that are feminine and the parts of me that are masculine, none of which I identify with my body at all, but with my mind. Although, if I could live my life over, I would choose to be male for the perks, such as the 25 percent pay raise, lack of rape and sexual harassment, and overall dealing with less bullshit...I would think seriously about the ramifications of becoming a woman if I were you. I haven't had transgender patients, but I am familiar with one case from a psychiatric hospital I worked at, in which the massive doses of female hormones triggered a serious mood disorder episode in a man who had been taking them to become a woman. Women's body fat helps us deal with those hormones and men have less body fat as a percentage of their bodies. After 3 weeks in the hospital and just getting worse and worse, the doctors finally discontinued the hormone treatment to arrest the bipolar episode.
"Ain't no burning hell."--John Lee Hooker

Orithiel

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2015, 08:47:38 PM »
You're right, this should be a different thread, on a different forum altogether, I did not come to The Satanic Temple to have to justify myself to anybody. I am not offended but I am speechless. I am not an articulate educator on trans issues like some in the community and my experience is very different from most of the trans narrative out there so I hesitate to even make a stab at it, but in the interest of raising awareness of trans issues here goes.

First of all there is no way a cis gendered person (one who is not trans) can understand what it feels like to be at odds with your birth sex. Gender fluid has totally different meaning for me than for you. I wake up in the morning and I don't know if I am going to be a man or woman that day. I guarantee this has never happened to you. I want to change my body to be more androgynous  because that way, no matter where I am on the gender spectrum at the moment my gender presentation can be easily made to match my perceived gender. I feel like less of a freak if if I look less feminine

I was assigned female at birth, and I have also given birth so my body is very feminine. The amount of dysphoria I feel around this fact is also fluid. Sometimes my body is completely intolerable to me and sometimes I am resigned to it. However it has been a source of suicidal ideation for me in the past so I distrust the resignation because it can quickly became repression of feelings and self-harm

I work closely with a competent psychiatrist on this and other matters. My doctor is fully educated in trans health and he and I have decided that HRT, in my case testosterone, is not the right treatment for me. There are a host of reasons for this and one of them is the concern over it destabilizing my mental health. However surgery is still an option, as is modifying my body through appetite suppressants, like topomax, and weight lifting.

W-PATH, the world standards for trans health recognize non binary trans gender identities as valid and distinct and allow for "transitioning" (modifying one's body) even if a person identifies as gender queer or gender fluid or agender or bigender. The new standards focus on the dysphoria the patient is feeling and not on the exact gender identity role.

If you ever do have transgendered patients you will want to familiarize yourself with the latest W-PATH standards of care. Disapproving of and attempting to redirect or explain away a patient's need to align themselves physically with their perceived gender is extremely damaging and can trigger suicidal behavior. The patient who had adverse side effects that you mentioned no doubt was fully informed of the risk he was taking. It can be that medical transition is not possible, but it is heartbreaking when that happens and it is not because the treatment was not necessary. Gender affirming treatments are life saving and life giving in the vast majority of cases. Yes people do regret it, but far more people do not

However as a therapist who is not trained to qualify patients for hormones or recommend surgeries it will never be your call. You will have to refer any trans patients that do come to you to a gender therapist or psychiatrist; educating yourself would be merely a matter of professional pride.

Lilith201

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2015, 04:01:45 AM »
re "The patient who had adverse side effects that you mentioned no doubt was fully informed of the risk he was taking." Hate to tell you and anyone else who might be reading this, but the vast majority of patients are NEVER informed of all the risks of medications they are prescribed, by their doctors.

I apologize for confusing you for a MTF transgender.

I sometimes use a gender-neutral avatar and alias on the internet, even though here I am displaying myself as a female. It's annoying that when I do so most people and definitely 95 percent of men assume I am a man and address me as "dude," "sir" and "bro," but the only reason I find this annoying is because it's an indication of their sexism, their assumption that people are men and women are other. I don't care otherwise whether someone perceives me as male or female or both or neither. The important thing is to have a sense of self, whatever that may be; it can and should be self-defined, not defined by others.
"Ain't no burning hell."--John Lee Hooker

Orithiel

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2015, 11:10:28 AM »
re "The patient who had adverse side effects that you mentioned no doubt was fully informed of the risk he was taking." Hate to tell you and anyone else who might be reading this, but the vast majority of patients are NEVER informed of all the risks of medications they are prescribed, by their doctors.

I apologize for confusing you for a MTF transgender.

I sometimes use a gender-neutral avatar and alias on the internet, even though here I am displaying myself as a female. It's annoying that when I do so most people and definitely 95 percent of men assume I am a man and address me as "dude," "sir" and "bro," but the only reason I find this annoying is because it's an indication of their sexism, their assumption that people are men and women are other. I don't care otherwise whether someone perceives me as male or female or both or neither. The important thing is to have a sense of self, whatever that may be; it can and should be self-defined, not defined by others.

You are probably right about doctors and medication and informed use in general. I have an exceptionally good doctor and I am quite proactive about knowing what the hell I am putting in my body and what it will do to me. I also find my gender non conforming identity is erased by sexism, but like you say it's not about them. I know who I am it is just very difficult to express myself adequately in my body and frustrated self expression  is a real problem for my mental health. But I have way bigger problems than being gender fluid. I have PTSD something chronic, so my gender issues most often have to take a back seat in therapy sessions.

longtail

• Hail Lucifer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2017, 05:58:34 PM »
  On the Baphomet statue topic... or at least sort of related, I found myself yesterday looking for a bust of Giordano Bruno, and there don't seem to be any available at all!  I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked!   Makes me wish I were a better artist, to at least do a smaller bronze or resin version of this:  http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/03/infinite-galaxies-giordano-brunos-heresy-1.html     I could put this up out front, and people would jump to all sorts of wrong conclusions, which could lead to some educational conversations.  :)
Joyfully, Non Serviam