Author Topic: Music!  (Read 2737 times)

wank

• Sail Hatin'
    • View Profile
Music!
« on: April 08, 2015, 12:49:54 PM »
Does anybody here make music?

I used to be in funk/punk bands, but I don't have anybody to play with these days so I've been producing trap/noise music on my own.. looking for collaborators though!

https://soundcloud.com/bxsswxrshp

Azoetia

• View Profile
Re: Music!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 11:23:19 PM »
I'm in a death metal band and a hard rock band. The former is finishing the mix of our first album. Here's a near-final mix of a song from it.

Blasphemos

• All Hail Seth-Han. ZoS KiA kUlT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 10:33:19 AM »
Hi these

I also doing music since 10 years ! I would love to play satanic music but i guess you are not Form germany..... :(

Greetingz
Blasphemos
Nothing realy matters anyway.

Mooneater

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 07:21:38 PM »
Hey Azoetia, great song! Thanks for sharing!

I love the tune by Roboton that came at the end of the first Deferred Gnosis episode. I find it spectacularly beautiful.

https://soundcloud.com/roboton/roboton-romania
I call them out and charge them all
With a life that is a lie,
And in their final hour
They shall confess before they die.

"Warriors of the World United" Manowar (2002)

Omnia cognitio est.

SylviaWoolf

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 10:49:50 AM »
I am a huge punk fan, in all of it's beautiful forms. Some great crossovers from Satanic Philosophy and Punk Philosophy.   I love to talk about music and any art, so hit me up!
"Someone Had To Go This Far".

Kanen1390

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 10:08:16 AM »
Atheist and student of religion

Buzzard91

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2015, 06:40:27 AM »
I'm in an acoustic rock band called Melodic Mayhem. Check out our music on reverbnation.com/melodicmayhem6.

Knuse

• No Gods No Masters
    • View Profile
    • Knuse
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 11:44:35 AM »
I have a few bands.  My longest running band is Show of Bedlam - showofbedlam.bandcamp.com
I also have a punk band called Cop Guts - copgutspunk.bandcamp.com
And a couple of my previous bands were Boneblack and Xothogua - boneblackcrust.blogspot.com  and xothoguadoom.bandcamp.com

My solo noise/drone project is called Knuse - knuse.bandcamp.com
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 11:46:10 AM by Knuse »
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.  Love is the Law, Love under Will.

TIYX

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2016, 12:31:50 AM »
I have only started to dabble into music making.  Here is my latest song called The Dark Alter.

Not really sure what direction I want to go with my music.  I am leaning towards dark industrial/Gothic type stuff but what comes out at the end is what it is. 

Jingo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2016, 07:58:07 AM »
I swear I thought I replied to this thread previously.

I'm in two bands. I play bass for both Their Accomplices and Molotov Cocktail Rock N Roll.

Their Accomplices just started recording an album yesterday, MCRNR already has one out and is cutting an EP in 3 weeks.

Lowpassfilter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2016, 03:43:45 PM »
There are quite a few options for musical collaboration online, at a distance. Every major digital audio workstation gives you the option to bounce out a track as stems, which you can then share with someone else. For instance, if you have an awesome riff but you're not sure what to do with it, you could record it to a click and share the file (including tempo markers) -- someone else could add drums and share it back, etc. Or if you're great at making beats but not so good at arrangement or you can't think of a good synth part, share it with someone. I use Reason 9 and Logic Pro X and it's super easy. Everybody hit me up if you want a collaborator!

Convulsia Darklove

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2016, 10:23:25 AM »
I run lot of music projects, I'm always open for collaborations etc.

https://weakiediscs.bandcamp.com/track/all-i-need
https://weakiediscs.bandcamp.com/track/fear-of-freedom

« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 01:12:27 AM by Convulsia Darklove »

Rich Loser

• Music Maker. Comic Book Geek.
    • View Profile
    • My Band's Music. (Sumner Park)
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2016, 11:05:15 AM »
I currently play guitar and sing in a Punk Rock band called Sumner Park. We are writing our first EP but we have a demo and acoustic stuff up on our Bandcamp page. You can find it at:

www.sumnerpark.bandcamp.com

In addition to that, I'm trying to start a metalcore band with some friends. I'll post links to that music if we ever get it going.

longtail

• Hail Lucifer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2016, 07:13:11 PM »
I play bass, mostly... been motivated recently to work harder at getting good again, as it's been a while since I was serious about it. Have been in a couple of punk bands that never went anywhere, had the guitarist quit onstage in the middle of a set at one live show.  Somewhere out there are recordings of "Delicious Mischief" that I got to do all the bass tracks on... hoping that in time I'll find people to collaborate with remotely. ( I live way out in the boonies, now)
Joyfully, Non Serviam