Author Topic: General Introductions  (Read 43133 times)

Betadine

• View Profile
Re: General Introductions
« Reply #390 on: May 05, 2017, 01:55:40 AM »
Hi from Australia!  :) 🇦🇺

My strict Catholic upbringing ended up taking me to LaVey quite some time back, but in recent years I've felt a little detached from that, which got me googling and after a few weeks of reading and searching, landed me here. I don't know any other Satanists personally, and don't think anyone here (in WA) would think I was one... don't fit the local stereotype, unless wearing black clothes to work every day counts ;) Sometimes I feel it can be a bit lonely (for lack of of a better word) as I have no one to chat with about their/my ideals and way of living. Am hoping to learn from others here, maybe share what knowledge I have, and am also hoping there are some other Aussies around.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 01:57:18 AM by Betadine »

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
Re: General Introductions
« Reply #391 on: May 13, 2017, 03:45:21 PM »
Welcome, all you new people. Where is everyone else's manners? haha

Glad that some of you found there's more than you in your state. If you're looking for causes to jump on, or meet with people near you. Hit Google up with TST (state, county, ect) FaceBook and you're bound to find something. There's quite a few FB groups these days.
Just remember to be safe. There's safety in numbers.
These forums don't get even half the traffic the FB forums and groups do. Though sometimes we talk about good cause fighting stuff. mostly it's the loose ends just dicking around. :3
I studied all that was most Good and found all that was most Evil.
I studied all that was most Evil and found all that was most Good.