Author Topic: Nice to meet you!  (Read 1464 times)

PinkOni

• You amuse me.
    • View Profile
Nice to meet you!
« on: March 12, 2015, 01:34:51 PM »
Thank you, Satanic Temple, for inviting me to this forum. I look forward to some fun conversations!
I wish you well!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 02:05:07 PM by PinkOni »
Of course we can't do that. That would make too much sense.

BeeRRockeT

• View Profile
Re: Nice to meet you!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 05:29:20 AM »
Greetings fellow Texan from the Corpus Christi area!  Good to see we have both an Austin and an S.A. chapter!

I am sure that many other like minded individuals will contribute here as well!  Surely there have to be more of us down here in mighty Texas! 8)
Livin' the dream - #805

Asmoday

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 09:07:03 AM »
Greetings from the College Station/Texas A&M area. I love going to Austin and I'm happy to see fellow Texans here!

A Thousand Lucifers

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2015, 09:50:02 PM »
Greetings from Dallas! Always glad to run into other Satanic Texans here. We live in a state that definitely has a long way to go with respect to separation of church and state. Ave Satanas!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hail, O' Satan
O' rebellion,
O' you avenging force
of human reason!"

-Giosue Carducci (Hymn to Satan)
"But here steps in Satan, the eternal rebel, the first free-thinker and emancipator of worlds. He makes man ashamed of his bestial ignorance and obedience; he emancipates him, stamps upon his brow the seal of liberty and humanity, in urging him to disobey and eat of the fruit of knowledge." -Bakunin