Author Topic: Racism in America: What BLM and Mainstream Media DON'T Want You To Know  (Read 715 times)

Maha Kali

• View Profile
I've been criticized here before of posting links to articles without "contributing a single independent thought."
While this criticism of ME has been somewhat warranted, due to the highly inflammatory nature of this topic, I will NOT be adding my opinion to this (yet).
However, the article speaks for itself, is very well-written and will give you a glimpse into what the mainstream media does NOT want you to know about racism and race-related crime statistics.
As for what this article has to do with Satanism...how about this. I don't believe in Satan anymore than the next person here, but if Satan DID exist, in my opinion, the MSM would be his mouthpiece.
I also will take every opportunity that I can to demonstrate that not everyone in this organization is a blind follower of "all things leftist and liberal" (some here ARE, but I'm not naming any names. you're welcome.) I think a lot of people who may only be aware of TST on the periphery might think it's full of such people, and I feel that's the wrong image.

https://www.city-journal.org/html/window-depraved-culture-14929.html

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
Even as a POC I already knew this stuff, though let's see what others think. I do hate that media has turned a generation into "fight white" mentality though.
We can fight laws and we can help race supremacists in a personal level if we're smart enough (and patient enough. Holy shit  you have no idea. Lol ) but lately most people seem to just want to challenge every white person that talks to them. Which is as annoying to the receiving end as you can imagine.
They've turned white men into the great evil. (Which... ok... history hilariously kinda says that too. Lol but...) Media helped paint that and personally I don't know how anyone can fix that especially since media rolls with their mistake even today as if they've gone too deep and it's too late to pull out now.
There are some places where all this fear of white aggression towards POC is real though (as someone who lives in the white supremacist areas), but for everywhere else this BLM generation don't have to be "fight me" all the time. Should we fear the police though? Yes, you never know when you get a bad cop. I've had 2 bad ones, and I fear for my life every time for good reason.
But I think cops should be better mentally cared for with therapy and psychiatric help. They were clearly traumatized, not race supremacists. We can also try to fix racial profiling where it is heavy.
Perhaps the real need is to bring BLM down to a state-size rather than this world-size the media has created. The country lawmakers as a whole can help, but the real problems against POC are personal to their county or state. The media has made POC worry about BLM  where it isn't needed and at times will paint POC themselves the enemy for fighting nothing and just being dicks.

I feel as though BLM  was just trying to wake the racial profiling police up, and remind the country about some awful laws still intact for some reason, but it kinda went off the rails somewhere and then the ones responsible ran from the scene of the crime letting the fire get worse. Now there's a forest fire, and it's hitting homes, and we don't know how to effectively stop it or fix the damage to the people.

Maha Kali

• View Profile
I must claim ignorance on this one.
I had no idea of the degree of damage done by this once quasi-political but now seemingly anarchistic organization to providers (such as yourself) of premier skiing and snowboarding helmets, cycling helmets, apparel, and sunglasses.
Just another example of one of the "unpopular victims" not media-friendly enough to make it on prime-time CNN.
I'll do more research into this anomaly, and try to post a more informed response soon. Thanks for the heads up.

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
Not gonna lie. None of that made any feasible sense to me.

samowens84

• View Profile
I think I know what happened. You short circuited him by agreeing him, and it does not compute. Either that or he found your facebook page lol.

beatdaddio

• View Profile
Extra LOL, he doesn't know what POC means (or is pretending to not know) so he Googled POC and got http://www.pocsports.com/us/home/

Racists gonna race!
Now more than ever.

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
Omg it would actually have the post make sense.
But to be fair... I don't know what he means by MSM because all I got was this accounting business stuff.
Did we seriously just fuck up our only serious and even ground conversation because we didn't understand the acronyms of one another? That should be one for the history books.

Oh my fucking Devil I can't even. I'M ROLLING! AHAHAHAHAAAA
I mean... I mean.. I was being NICE and DECENT, for ONCE! OMG! XD
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 12:08:00 AM by ClovenMischief »

Maha Kali

• View Profile
Wow. You people don't recognize satire when you see it?. Of course I know by "POC" you meant "People of Color." It was a JOKE. Did no one really get it?

Also: MSM = mainstream media.

Also, since when does merely reporting government statistics on crime constitute racism? beatdaddio, you must have done too much angel dust back in the hippie era. Each post you make seems to be less logical than the last. I suggest drug counseling before you lose ALL your brain cells.

I guess these days, not agreeing with everything MSM shoves down your throat, regardless of how merit-less it is in terms of factual evidence, makes you a racist -_-

dkazny

• View Profile
Dude. Do you really have NOTHING better to do than to troll a group's forum with unwanted nonsense?  If you ever attended a physical meeting of TST, you'd quickly realize how utterly hopeless your postings are. At the last meeting I was at, out of 25 attendees, >50% female, including a trans woman; three were black and three Latino; at least 7 were LGBTQ. And that's just the ones I know for sure. And this is a tight, family-like crowd. No one's going to buy into this divisive crap you keep spewing under different names because to buy into it would be a betrayal of tight friendships and a dis-acknowledgment of each other's humanity. Besides just being really stupid. Look at me: LGBTQ, from a family that includes Western European, Puerto Rican, Jewish, Korean, and Black members. Maybe the reason so many TST members lean hard left is because they belong to the groups that the right constantly tries to legislate against.

Also: If you're interested in crime statistics, think of ways to tackle systemic poverty, since that's the #1 cause of crime in the US and in the world, and stop trying to tie shit to the pseudoscientific concept of race.

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
That was not sarcasm, that was totally you not understanding what POC meant. Pfft lol
There's no way in the universe someone would be so stupid as to make them research a random word or string of letters like that. To find exactly what the very strange and specific typing you threw out there was. When you type in acronyms on a subject like this you're going to ignore anything like a company bc obviously that's wrong.

We would have NEVER known had beatdaddio decided to test if you knew what POC meant. There's just no intelligent way. Now to see you try to cover it up is even more outrageous. XD
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 05:37:32 AM by ClovenMischief »

samowens84

• View Profile
That kind of sarcasm only works if a) They know you b) respect your intelligence and c) trust you enough to accept your humor. Your own lack of social intelligence is what caused the confusion.

Your denial of racial bias is not convincing. On the surface you just appear like another racist who cant own their shit. Own it. You would at least gain some modicome of grudging respect. Defensiveness just makes you a target, even if its not true. Another example of poor social intelligence. If the label is a sorespot for you, it will be used against you, fair or not.

Question: What exactly.were you "satirizing?" Were you mocking/denying ClovenMischief's experience, or were you acknowledging its common experience among POC's?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 06:41:10 AM by samowens84 »

beatdaddio

• View Profile
since when does merely reporting government statistics on crime constitute racism? ...I guess these days, not agreeing with everything MSM shoves down your throat, regardless of how merit-less it is in terms of factual evidence, makes you a racist
First, speaking of "cheap debate tactics" (as in all of your previous threads), anyone can twist statistics to their own perverse purpose, but only the dumbest and meanest people choose to twist that particular one (black on black crime) without examining root causes.

Anyone who studies racial issues seriously understands that the reasons behind the statistics include a broad spectrum of institutional violence against POC.  Example: removing school lunch funding in poor districts, which results in students unable to do well in school, resulting in truancy and reduced job options, both of which tie in to the temptation to join gangs and make money illegally, resulting in escalated mutual killing.  And again that's just one tiny example out of an ocean of other well-studied and omnipresent causes of these murder statistics, ALL of which point to institutional oppression, and NONE of which point to any moral or biological failing that was not itself caused by the generations of institutional oppression.  Note that impoverished white districts suffer the same problems from this system, including the example of the school lunch funding.

Secondly, even if I believed for half a second that you didn't know what you were doing at the beginning with this poorly veiled racist troll thread, I called you a racist because of ALL YOUR OTHER THREADS UNDER ALL YOUR OTHER SCREEN NAMES.
Now more than ever.

Maha Kali

• View Profile
beatdaddio:

First of all, I wasn't trying to make any point about black on black crime, but black on WHITE crime. Of course, you would know that if you had actually READ the article...but, you're right. Not reading it, i.e. completely shutting yourself off to any information that doesn't align with YOUR prejudiced, preconceived worldview is a LOT more intelligent way to go about things. Boy, did you show me. From what I know, impoverished areas, whether black or white, are usually homogeneous -- whites don't go into the ghettos; blacks don't go into the trailer parks. So how does the "school lunch domino-effect scenario" you described explain the SIGNIFICANT disparity between the races in terms of interracial violent crimes?

Since you refuse to look at both sides of an issue, and won't pay any attention to FACTS that may "trigger" you (by the way; I thought that was a "millennial" problem...I didn't think people your age got "triggered" so easily...well, you learn something new every day I guess)... in 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites, and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence against blacks, according to data from the National Crime Victimization Survey (Bureau of Justice). That's a big disparity at face value, but it's magnified IMMENSELY by the obvious fact that...there are a LOT less blacks living in the USA than whites. So are you really going to sit there with a straight face and tell me that SCHOOL LUNCH (or lack thereof) could be the explanation, or "institutionalized racism" (by the way, I used to work for the gov't, i.e. "the institution," (public school is part of the gov't) and I have to say, I sure did see a LOT of black people employed there, and I see them employed in a lot of other gov't positions too -- in other words, these days, THERE IS NO SUCH THING!))?

Hold that thought; I'm still trying to contemplate exactly how this structural racism could, in effect, literally change someone's genetic make-up and brain patters to the point where they become a cold-blooded killer, because that is a truly astounding notion. A person's core values and moral fiber come from within and people, regardless of race, are therefore RESPONSIBLE for their actions. Blaming criminal behavior on "the system" is just a cop-out; it's the same as if a murderer plead not guilty because "the Devil made him do it."

Oh, and I couldn't give less of a shit whether you think I'm a racist or not.

beatdaddio

• View Profile
Obviously you don't, because that is your core mission here (demonstrated by your actions), and everything else you say is a flimsy attempt to pretend otherwise, hoping that someone -anyone- will take you seriously for a minute.

Honestly the poison you put out into the world will slowly kill you from within.  The good news is you can stop anytime.
Now more than ever.

dkazny

• View Profile
I love that not buying into racial prejudice is having a "prejudiced" world view and thinking that black people being employed in institutions means there's no institutional racism.  Way to intentionally misconstrue words and meanings. You're clearly not here to pursuade anyone or else you wouldn't use attacking terms like "snowflake" or try to obfuscate meanings in ways that the audience knows are disingenuous.  So why are you here, constantly posting the same old boring shit under various pseudonyms?