Author Topic: How can I become a representative for my area?  (Read 289 times)

DickSteele

• View Profile
How can I become a representative for my area?
« on: May 10, 2017, 08:24:44 AM »
How can I become a representative for my area and what proposed campaigns can I become involved with leading?

beatdaddio

• View Profile
Re: How can I become a representative for my area?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 11:13:41 PM »
From what I've gathered, TST is not likely to recognize anybody as a leader or representative unless they are already leading people and representing the tenets publicly on their own.  So for example a chapter won't be recognized as a chapter until they go out and gather membership and put on rituals or events or protests etc. and demonstrate that they are capable of leading and organizing people in a manner consistent with the existing TST leadership and message.

IOW, it is entirely up to you to become a representative in your area, and to not mess it up by representing in a way that would reflect badly on the org. So e.g. committing a crime and yelling "I do this in the name of TST" would probably not be viewed favorably by the leaders.  But staging a protest against a local religious oppressor would be a good start. You can say things like "I support TST" or "I do this in the spirit of TST" without saying "I am TST".
Now more than ever.

DickSteele

• View Profile
Re: How can I become a representative for my area?
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 05:27:49 AM »
Ok awesome Thank you, sounds reasonable, Satanists are rare breed around these parts.