Author Topic: I have always been interested in this.  (Read 135 times)

JermandJer

• View Profile
I have always been interested in this.
« on: April 26, 2017, 10:25:56 PM »
I read through what the main idea this group is and I have to say I fell in love with the whole thing. I have felt these certain things my entire life, and after reading through the tenets (Hopefully I interpreted them right) it felt like I was reading my own thoughts. I am new to all this and I still have many questions, but I am completely interested and want to learn more, but I need some guidance.

beatdaddio

• View Profile
Re: I have always been interested in this.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 08:40:22 AM »
It's a bit tricky because one of the fundamental elements of this religion is that you determine for yourself what is true, based on our best understanding of science.  With other religions, you can ask for guidance and there will be an endless parade of people (mostly men) who will be eager to take you under their wing and explain it all, with their own interpretations, and guide you on your path to righteousness.  In this way they steal your independent thought, distort any history that could be verified, and shut down critical analysis. Satanism (our version of it anyway) instead demands that you undertake to study the world, and what science reveals of it, and use this study to reinforce the positive morality of compassion, empathy, openness to new information, and liberation from oppression, for all people. Satanism requires that you not be led by the nose; so the guidance must come from you.

BTW I am a man, giving you my interpretation and "guidance"; so you should critique for yourself what I have said, rather than taking it at face value.  :)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 08:41:55 AM by beatdaddio »
Now more than ever.