Author Topic: Is (or when is) self-abortion murder? Interesting article here:  (Read 1189 times)

samowens84

• View Profile
Re: Is (or when is) self-abortion murder? Interesting article here:
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2017, 10:56:38 PM »
Why not take advantage of people's stupidity and just spout BS and let them THROW their money at you? Seriously, it's ingenious. I've wanted to play a lie for years and then when I'm rich just let it spill how they've been duped but I already got their money so HAHA! XD It would be glorious.
[/quote]
This is a truly refreshingly sataninc thing to hear on this board. Except I dont imagine how hes being paid for this. Just seems like hes getting the same joy out of this I did when I was a kid, got on my electric guitar turned it loud and played the same note over and over again until I could visibly see it test my Mom's sanity.

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2017, 05:17:03 AM »
Metaphorical in that he's paid in the attention he craves. Hes's our special little dramaqueen snowflake and we love him.

And OMG samowens84 that is hilarious yo devil! XD

samowens84

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2017, 05:36:44 AM »
Lol I thought so, but my paranoia told me maybe someone could have paid him to do that. I think every forum needs a gadfly to stimulate discussion, otherwise it risks becoming an echo chamber. Hell, if someone paid me enough I might spew some of the most disgusting opinions over the forum. But then I would be appropriatly detached and evasive. That is how I see trolls successfully keep discussions going forever. The troll provides no useful input, but drags interesting ideas out of others, and in a perverse way inspires thinking.

Daemon

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2017, 01:44:39 PM »
Is Maha Kali really trolling? It seems to me that they just simply missed the implication of the questions. I'm new here, so maybe I just haven't seen enough of the trolls, but either way the responses of Kali were pretty out of line. 
Ave Atque Vale

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2017, 02:39:14 PM »
Yes. He's also known as DissectionFan, Goldstein Shekelberg, Mordred, and whatever else before I started paying attention. I'm sure Beatdaddio could tell you more names. haha
He does exactly what Samowen said. He'll talk from his linear, even racist perspective just to cause a ruckus. It's nothing very intelligent, and he thinks he makes a point. But it really doesn't matter, he's clearly anti everything TST stands for as he's rebuked every tenet so far whether he realizes it or not. So he clearly keeps coming back under different names cuz he's bored and has nothing better to do.

We just keep him around cuz he's fun. We talk to him because his stupidity makes us laugh and otherwise the forum is pretty dead. You can play with him too if you want, but I implore you don't take them too seriously.