Author Topic: Resignation and Termination  (Read 1644 times)

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
Re: Resignation and Termination
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2017, 01:12:03 AM »
That's pretty interesting because I'm far more Right than Liberal on many spectrum. XD
You're just mad because my Right views aren't in align with yours I bet.
If anything I would be your only ally on any other subject if you weren't so... idiotic and non factual.
Again you're like Nikolas Schrek. Saying 'out there' statements that make everyone stop and go, "What? Where did he get that? How did he get that conclusion out of these things?" You're just in your own world in your head where you put others in boxes you understand and it's fun to poke at because we get the weirdest long winded responses and respond with the same long winded nonsense and it's all clearly at a standstill of one who wants change and those who know where they stand.

btw, love the video. *thumbs up* it was already in my playlist, shows us what not to be, probably the most intelligent thing you've done to date. lol

Edit: Also, gave the key to change things yet you still take the coward route. Debating with the underdogs with or without the standstill isn't going to get anywhere, unless you know you are wrong and just want people to pay attention to you and that's why you haven't emailed the Momma Bitch for your want for change and why. Because you know TST wont change their official stance? So you MAKE yourself stuck having debates that don't make you happy and annoy you. You are responsible for your own happiness. So are ya gonna do something about it? Or are you gonna be a poser?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 01:48:05 AM by ClovenMischief »

Calc

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 04:19:09 PM »
The guy is literally saying he doesn't agree with some of this shit and you all attack him. You should be ashamed, if this is what this community is like-then I'm leaving too. Not like anyone gives one anyway it seems.

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2017, 05:31:48 PM »
Hope life get's better for ya and good luck on your studies Calc.

Detryck von Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2017, 09:23:22 PM »
Presumably, everyone pissing on and rage-quitting over the Tenets read the Tenets before joining up.

Jesus fuck, the egos here..

dkazny

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2017, 04:41:20 AM »
I've seen threads where 8 messages in the originator will write something to the effect of "what Tenets?"