Author Topic: Resignation and Termination  (Read 1645 times)

LucasPhoenix

• Helel Ben-Shachar
    • View Profile
Resignation and Termination
« on: February 11, 2017, 05:36:38 PM »
I here by state my termination and resignation from the Satanic Temple and any/all of its activities, in name or otherwise.
The “satanic” temple, isn’t. It was made clear with the 5th tenant. TST has / wants nothing to do with the Left Hand Path. A better name for it would be “Jex Blackmore’s anti-religious feminist social justice warrior’s group for women experimenting with free speech and the first amendment”. 

Feminism isn’t interested in any type of true equality.  It’s a war between women fighting against other women.  I will fully support the rights of all women to have abortions as soon as men have equal say in the decision.  Until then I can’t tolerate the guise equality much less the guise of any “satanic” movement, as this group clearly isn’t.  True equality on this issue is simple but due to the deeply ingrained agenda here I won’t go into specifics. 

The tenants are extremely problematic however I truly find the 2nd considerably more repugnant than the rest. The second tenant which clearly states members should break laws in order to further their agenda.  Did George Soros himself write this? I wouldn’t doubt it. He probably is one of the main fund raisers.  All other Satanic groups I have ever researched always uphold the rule of law.  Following local, state and Federal laws come first.  If you don’t like that here in America you are more than welcome to find another country. 

Forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today.

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
Re: Resignation and Termination
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 06:19:25 PM »
What do you want, attention? RantingRageQuit lol
This isn't how you officially resign. You have to email the top dogs silly.
Those are your own interpretations and opinions. If we shared them we'd be gone too. obviously the rest of us see more.

beatdaddio

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 08:52:34 PM »
"Tenants".  This guy doesn't know what he's mad about.  The whole thing of George Soros funding protestors is such obvious delusional baloney, only recited by people who are so boondoggled by the lunatic fringe on the other end of the spectrum that they can't use even a little bit of critical thinking anymore.  They think the only way people could oppose them is if they were paid to--as if we can't think independently and oppose bad policy without any other motive.  The largest protest march in US history, literally millions of people just in the US, plus sympathetic marches of hundreds of thousands of people in countries around the world, and George Soros paid for them all.  Sure.

As far as feminism being a war among women, that is a frantic attempt to redefine something that is already clearly defined: feminism is the idea that women are equal to men.  If some women want to be "less than", that is their right; but their choice to be subservient should not mean the restriction of all other women.

The idea that reproductive rights are an attempt to rob men of their rights to make decisions about what a woman does with her own body... somebody call the nice men in white coats with the butterfly net.

As far as the last bit about finding another country because of the rule of law... That is how America was founded.  There were some repressive and unfair laws, so our founders left their home countries to create a nation built on FAIR and JUST laws that are subject to regular updating as the needs of the people change over time.  Laws are not concrete, they are an agreement that we can always debate and come up with better laws.  That is the meaning and nature of the American dream.  To say "go somewhere else" is literally to say "go somewhere that has less respect for the purpose of democratic legislation".  Additionally, most of the protests are about discriminatory behavior (such as disproportionately targeting and killing black people, or restricting the rights of minority groups) which should be illegal, and often IS illegal, but is done anyway.  By people who say "if you don't like it you can leave".
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 08:58:55 PM by beatdaddio »
Now more than ever.

Mordred

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 06:32:38 PM »
I can fully understand a man's infuriation with the termination of what would be his unborn child if, say, he was in a committed relationship or marriage with a woman, they both had planned to have children, but suddenly, she just changed her mind on a whim. Strong, nuclear, moral families in this day and age are a dying breed; and yes it is a shame that this is happening. I saw it every day when I worked in the public school system. Society is literally falling apart due to the lack of traditional family structures with strong morals and values. I think that most people should be able to understand and empathize with a man in that situation; in fact, if you can't, you're mentally fucked, in my humble opinion.

The problem is, when it comes to the vast majority of abortions, I really doubt that this is the situation that comes about. Many women are raped and impregnated involuntarily; some women don't know the father of the would-be child and don't care (and in many/most cases, the father doesn't know or care either). When these kinds of children are brought into the world, they becomes tomorrow's monsters - criminals, rapists, murderers, robbers, and gang members. I think that sacrificing some of these hypothetical children who would likely go through the foster care system and turn into damaged wrecks of human beings for the good of the whole of the society is a price worth paying. Like the saying goes, you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet. That may sound callous, but that is the world we live in; it's a harsh and unforgiving place. So the unfortunate reality is, we simply shouldn't disallow the autonomy of these women who arguably have valid and understandable reasons for having an abortion (the majority) for the sake of the minority who may not.

It's also better in terms of eugenics. People who put themselves in these kinds of situations usually aren't the cream of the crop, genetically speaking, so its perhaps for the best that they don't procreate anyway. There can be good by-products of abortions too. I believe we should be using fetal tissue for things like cancer/stem cell research for the good of humanity as a whole.

As far as resigning, I've considered it myself, as I have come to learn through the forums that I seem to be very unlike many, if not most of TST's membership. In fact, the only thing that I can truly say I have in common for sure with most members is a mutual distaste for Christianity and a desire to see a decline in its influence over social, public, and governmental affairs. I also really like Lucien; he's an absolutely brilliant (as well as humorous) mind who's been working on a lot of stuff other than feminism and as long as he is the "top dog" in charge I really don't have that strong a desire to leave. If this ever changes however, my days here are likely numbered as well.

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 08:12:56 PM »
The tenants are extremely problematic however I truly find the 2nd considerably more repugnant than the rest. The second tenant which clearly states members should break laws in order to further their agenda.
I have to question the wisdom of joining a religion whose tenets you think are problematic. If you don't like them, you never should have joined.

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 08:21:49 PM »
So the unfortunate reality is, we simply shouldn't disallow the autonomy of these women who arguably have valid and understandable reasons for having an abortion (the majority) for the sake of the minority who may not.

Any reason is valid and understandable.

Mordred

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 08:09:24 PM »
So the unfortunate reality is, we simply shouldn't disallow the autonomy of these women who arguably have valid and understandable reasons for having an abortion (the majority) for the sake of the minority who may not.

Any reason is valid and understandable.

That's true, if you're a complete and utter nihilist (or just batshit crazy feminist--and if they're all like you, they're all batshit crazy, but I have a feeling they aren't) like you obviously must be, to make such a claim. Again I urge you to find a different organization that has absolutely zero values, morals and ethics. TST is not a nihilistic organization. If it was it wouldn't be invested in any form of community service nor uphold any humanistic values.

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 10:43:32 PM »
That's true, if you're a complete and utter nihilist (or just batshit crazy feminist--and if they're all like you, they're all batshit crazy, but I have a feeling they aren't) like you obviously must be, to make such a claim. Again I urge you to find a different organization that has absolutely zero values, morals and ethics. TST is not a nihilistic organization. If it was it wouldn't be invested in any form of community service nor uphold any humanistic values.

Nihilism would say no reason is valid because validity itself is an arbitrary moral construct which is meaningless. I say any reason is valid, because I think there is inherent moral value in women having control over their own bodies. To disagree with such a point of view is to disagree with the Satanic Temple's tenet that one's own body is inviolable, subject to one's own will alone. The Seven Tenets form the moral framework for the Satanic Temple, and you simply cannot subscribe to them without being a feminist and without believing women should have complete control over their own bodies.

Mordred

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 01:35:35 AM »
Benjamin T. Awesome: "Any reason [for an abortion] is valid and understandable."

I'm going to paint a simple picture for you of a (gasp!) traditional family (or at least an attempt at one). A young man and woman get married and spend a couple of years getting established in their careers before attempting to have their first child, though they had always planned on having one from the beginning. After many months the wife discovers she is finally pregnant and decides to spread the good news to not only her husband, but their entire extended family as well, who all come to visit for the holidays where the news of the soon-to-be child adds an extra merriment to the festivities. The excitement, however, is short-lived, as the husband gets laid off from work and has to go on unemployment. The wife, who has a habit of overreacting to things, starts to become paranoid that they won't be able to support their family on her paycheck alone, and tries to convince herself that her husband "isn't the one after all." She thus secretly begins a search for a new husband-to-be while her current husband frantically tries to find a new job in time for the delivery. Unluckily for him, his wife is not that patient. Before he's able to find work, she's already found a hot new number she's been seeing behind his back, and thus determines that perhaps having her current husband's child would not be "all too convenient" given her recent romantic escapades. So, with that "logic" in mind, along with disavowing her marriage vows and trying to fool herself into thinking she wasn't REALLY in love with her original husband, she secretly carries out an abortion as a "quick fix" to her problems. Knowing how glum her husband has been of late, she isn't sure how to break the news...and then, only a few days after the abortion is completed, her husband comes home from job hunting; a large grin on his face and obviously in very good humor since he's got some very good news (or so he thought)..."Honey!" he shouts after closing the door behind him with a confident resignation that his recent troubles are over for a long, long time, "They hired me at the corporate office, and at twice my original salary! Our kid is not gonna want for anything....."

"Oh," his wife replies grimly. "About that..."

This is obviously a cheesy fictional story I just threw together in the last few minutes. But these types of situations happen EVERY DAY. And if you are unable and unwilling to empathize with the men in these situations (empathy is one of the elements in the FIRST tenet), what's that say about you and YOUR alleged adherence to the tenets? The tenet says to act "with compassion and empathy to all creatures." It does not say "to all feminists" or "to all women." There are lots of things that are illegal, but they aren't necessarily deemed to be immoral by the majority of the population. Weed is probably the most popular example of this. Similarly, there can be things that might be considered immoral by many people, such as the abortion described in the story above, but that doesn't mean they should be illegal. Having the opinion that the government should not be able to dictate what a woman does to her body is NOT the same as holding the personal belief that ANYTHING she does with her body is completely moral, ethical and justifiable.

dkazny

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2017, 04:34:23 AM »
Women having abortions behind their husbands' backs on a daily basis — do you have any evidence to support this claim?

Basing decisions on what the majority of society deems "moral" has scant little to do with Satanism.  That's more the realm of traditional religious institutions. Much of popular "morality" is based on Biblical principles, after all.

Any sort of dishonest behavior is dishonest, obviously.  But all this crap about traditional family structures and Varg Vikernes (an ignorant, scientifically illiterate, hate-mongering murderer) is simply that: crap.  You're entitled to feel any way you want, obviously, but your arguments, despite the lengthy postings, lack substance and direction.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 07:06:09 AM by dkazny »

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2017, 11:59:02 AM »
I'm going to paint a simple picture for you of a (gasp!) traditional family (or at least an attempt at one). A young man and woman get married and spend a couple of years getting established in their careers before attempting to have their first child, though they had always planned on having one from the beginning. After many months the wife discovers she is finally pregnant and decides to spread the good news to not only her husband, but their entire extended family as well, who all come to visit for the holidays where the news of the soon-to-be child adds an extra merriment to the festivities. The excitement, however, is short-lived, as the husband gets laid off from work and has to go on unemployment. The wife, who has a habit of overreacting to things, starts to become paranoid that they won't be able to support their family on her paycheck alone, and tries to convince herself that her husband "isn't the one after all." She thus secretly begins a search for a new husband-to-be while her current husband frantically tries to find a new job in time for the delivery. Unluckily for him, his wife is not that patient. Before he's able to find work, she's already found a hot new number she's been seeing behind his back, and thus determines that perhaps having her current husband's child would not be "all too convenient" given her recent romantic escapades. So, with that "logic" in mind, along with disavowing her marriage vows and trying to fool herself into thinking she wasn't REALLY in love with her original husband, she secretly carries out an abortion as a "quick fix" to her problems. Knowing how glum her husband has been of late, she isn't sure how to break the news...and then, only a few days after the abortion is completed, her husband comes home from job hunting; a large grin on his face and obviously in very good humor since he's got some very good news (or so he thought)..."Honey!" he shouts after closing the door behind him with a confident resignation that his recent troubles are over for a long, long time, "They hired me at the corporate office, and at twice my original salary! Our kid is not gonna want for anything....."

"Oh," his wife replies grimly. "About that..."

This is obviously a cheesy fictional story I just threw together in the last few minutes. But these types of situations happen EVERY DAY. And if you are unable and unwilling to empathize with the men in these situations (empathy is one of the elements in the FIRST tenet), what's that say about you and YOUR alleged adherence to the tenets? The tenet says to act "with compassion and empathy to all creatures." It does not say "to all feminists" or "to all women." There are lots of things that are illegal, but they aren't necessarily deemed to be immoral by the majority of the population. Weed is probably the most popular example of this. Similarly, there can be things that might be considered immoral by many people, such as the abortion described in the story above, but that doesn't mean they should be illegal. Having the opinion that the government should not be able to dictate what a woman does to her body is NOT the same as holding the personal belief that ANYTHING she does with her body is completely moral, ethical and justifiable.

Why did this man act so irresponsibly? Why did he get married so young? Why did he not have job security before trying to conceive? Why did he marry someone who has a habit of overreacting? What was wrong with their relationship such that she was sleeping with someone else? Why didn't he try to work on their relationship and establish some intimacy before trying to knock this poor girl up? He made his bed. Now he can lie in it.

Regardless of any of that, it doesn't matter. Even if we're talking about Mr. Perfect, it doesn't matter. A woman should have domain over her body. If, at any point during the course of a pregnancy, she wants to terminate that pregnancy, that's her choice, and any reason for doing so is perfectly valid. The only thing that needs to happen is for men to accept this so their expectations when trying to have a child are realistic. They know that the final say-so belongs to the woman who has to undertake the labor of carrying the child to term. If she wants to abandon that process, so be it. Your story about the guy getting butt-hurt when he learns about the abortion hinges on his lofty expectations. If he had gone into it understanding and accepting that she was the final arbiter of whether that child was going to be carried to term, it would have completely altered his reaction. One could say that it is he, not she, who has a habit of overreacting, because he has been socially programmed with unethical and unrealistic expectations based on the immoral traditions of women being subjugated by men.

Any disagreement with this is inherently misogynistic, because the real issue here is women having autonomy over their own bodies. Men want to control women's bodies, because men are born into a society that has a long history of disenfranchisement of women, so they feel entitled to do this. In fact, that is immoral, rooted in Judeo-Christian fundamentalism and Bronze Age legal codes, and one of the very things to which The Satanic Temple stands opposed. Women should be liberated. Part of that liberation is the freedom to do whatever they want when it comes to their own bodies.

Mordred

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2017, 05:19:32 PM »
@ Benjamin T. Awesome:

Is this you? You can admit it. It's ok.

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2017, 08:07:04 PM »
Maybe so. Maybe not. But, while we're talking about who is who, why did you stop posting as DissectionFan?

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2017, 09:11:14 PM »
Yet again the proclaimed "not troll" (aka "laughing stock") tries to ignite a fire to a subject TST has clear official stance on and has no intentions of finding middle ground or compromise. If they truly wanted some sort of compromise to TST's stance they would email the top dogs instead of barking the same words on the forum repeatedly. Mordred is probably more autistic than I am in the sense that they can't handle the fact people don't share their view and it upsets them so terribly they can't help but DRILL it to everyone and repeating the same inane argument over and over again. Also their obsession over what goes on in woman's lady parts is a little odd.

They goofed twice over the same subject and it's really quite remarkable and not something even an intelligent troll would do except under a different name. Speaking of alter egos damn I really should have paid attention to Dissectionfan, I only scanned over their content cuz they were clearly....not bright..., if they truly are the same this would be phenomenally even more hilarious.
So either they are one - stupid, two- understandably autistic, three-  trolling, or four - in the wrong place for their ideology.
"Mordred", if you are number four, you would do better looking elsewhere. TST's stance on abortion and human rights will not change and definitely wont simply due to your 'passion' for the subject. Though I admit it would be really funny if you somehow pulled a Trump on us and after emailing the Top Dogs got TST's official stance to change (though I doubt anyone else besides me would be laughing).

Mordred

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2017, 11:52:46 PM »
@ ClovenMischief:

First of all I retract all the times I thanked you for educating me on the wonders of sterilization and birth control. Since you too are incapable of polite debate, I might as well let you know that I merely skimmed over them because I found the details a bit nauseating. So that fact alone should tell you how interested I truly am about what happens inside women's bodies.

If you want to call me stupid because I don't share your insane liberal agenda that's fine. I guess it's an easier pill to swallow for you. But you know what I find stupid? Liberal logic. I'll give you an example:

"Down with the Christians! I'm tired of them oppressing us! It's time for us to take a stand! Remove Christianity from the political sphere!"
                                                                          -meanwhile-
"Oh YES Master Jew! Anything you SAY Master Jew! Help me spread your LIES Master Jew! I am your mass media brainwashing tool! Can I borrow some money Master Jew?"

You get the idea.

Also, I think I found you as well. Which one in this video are you? I Know you gotta be in here somewhere!