Author Topic: The downsides to "strict" feminism  (Read 2588 times)

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
Re: The downsides to "strict" feminism
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2017, 09:22:06 PM »
An "over neo-Nazi?" Really?

The word is 'overt.' And, yes, you really are an overt neo-nazi. If you want me to read your posts, you have to do some formatting and clean up your writing. I'm not going to read a wall of text. You should also learn to use the quote feature. How many accounts are you going to run through before you learn how to use that?

Anyway, from what little I did read, it doesn't matter if you consider Jews a race or not. You are antisemitic, and antisemitism is considered a form of racism. Ergo, you would be considered a racist. There are lots of racists who don't consider themselves racist. If you don't, that's not unusual or surprising.

Mordred

« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2017, 10:14:19 PM »
@ Benjamin T. Awesome:

So now you're judging me for typos, as if that's become a really touchy issue with you? Really? OK Miss Sensitive; I'll try better for this final post to you. I'm fully aware of how to use the quote feature, it's just that nothing you ever say is worth reading twice; much less quoting. You won't have to bother reading any more of my posts; you're an absolute cunt of a human being so our dialogue is through. You can read whatever the hell you want but I won't be replying anymore. I'm totally fine with you thinking I'm a sexist and a racist, too, I even LIKE that you think that, but I have a feeling you're the one who's harboring the homophobia, judging from your sudden bout of going on your period over insignificant nuances like my typing and some silly spelling errors.

And finally, in your case, yes, I'm very pro-abortion rights in that you SHOULD have been aborted (or perhaps the abortion failed, and the doctors were just like, "fuck it, it's too late now, guess we'll have to see what this monstrosity grows up to become"), because I cannot imagine how any decent parent could have raised someone to be the insufferable, despicable creature that you are. Speaking of parents, do yours even SPEAK to you anymore, Miss feminist social justice crusader hipster multicultural progressive androgynous pan-sexual liberal? Maybe that's where all of YOUR sarcastic, sanctimonious bitterness comes from. Go debate the other failed abortions from now on, k?

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2017, 10:30:37 PM »
You really make it waaayyy too easy. XD lol

Finally you agree with us. Accomplishment.

Mordred

« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2017, 10:53:10 PM »

@ ClovenMischief:

Do I really? I have one question though.

What about your mother? Don't you think she should have had the right to a totally full, luxurious, self-serving social life? Don't you wish she didn't have to go through the discomfort and inconvenience of bearing and raising the "parasite/vampire" (your words, not mine) that become YOU? Uh-oh. You wouldn't even exist had she not now would you? I bet $1000 that in the case of your own mother, you are very pro-LIFE.

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2017, 04:49:36 AM »
Haha we got under your skin Mr. I'm not effected. Pfft
with what my mother went through im glad she was murdered early after she was kidnapped otherwise that long happy deserving life you claim she deserved would have been in the sex trade until she got too old and was killed AFTER years of torture.
You dumbass, you thought life was sweet for her major autistic ass? XD
I don't think you can fathom how proud I am that she's dead. Lol
Her way autistic ass shouldn't of had me either, she was so autistic she couldn't mentally focus on her own baby (hence my need for being placed in the agency's hands) not to mention she was in and out of jail for her autist exploits.
So nah, we should have both been aborted. If anything for her sake of terrible fate.

Your momma joke totally backfired. Pro-choice is rooted deep. Lmao

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2017, 10:31:37 AM »
So now you're judging me for typos, as if that's become a really touchy issue with you? Really? OK Miss Sensitive; I'll try better for this final post to you. I'm fully aware of how to use the quote feature, it's just that nothing you ever say is worth reading twice; much less quoting. You won't have to bother reading any more of my posts; you're an absolute cunt of a human being so our dialogue is through. You can read whatever the hell you want but I won't be replying anymore. I'm totally fine with you thinking I'm a sexist and a racist, too, I even LIKE that you think that, but I have a feeling you're the one who's harboring the homophobia, judging from your sudden bout of going on your period over insignificant nuances like my typing and some silly spelling errors.

Seeing as how all of your arguments hinge on straw men, it makes sense that you wouldn't want to use the quote feature and, instead, just make up stuff to argue against. But, if you did use the quote feature, you wouldn't be misquoting "overt" as "over" and then getting butt-hurt when I point out that, yet again, I was misquoted by you.

Anyway, it's a little absurd for you to come around here with a bunch of different handles spewing anti-intellectual neo-nazi garbage and then get so unbelievably triggered and blow up into juvenile tirades when your arguments get absolutely trashed by each and every poster who decides to engage you instead of just ignore you. You shouldn't be so sensitive if you're going to be a nazi troll, because it's generally not going to provoke a favorable reaction.

RealSpiders

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2017, 08:21:53 PM »
beatdaddio's first comment was completely calm, logical, and reasonable and the fact that you replied to it with a 'triggered' joke shows how immature you are. Also, triggered jokes make fun of people with PTSD, asshole.

I've noticed a lot of anti-sjw's/alt-right people use triggered jokes whenever someone makes an argument that they cant prove wrong as a dismissal tactic. Even if it weren't ableist it pretty much proves you don't know what you are talking about.
Always ready to talk about spiders

Goldstein Shekelberg

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2017, 11:40:35 PM »
Of course (((we))) AGREE with liberal abortions but...not the ones aborted during MUH SIX MILLIONS!