Author Topic: The downsides to "strict" feminism  (Read 2590 times)

dkazny

• View Profile
Re: The downsides to "strict" feminism
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2017, 02:38:37 PM »
There's every indication that Varg went to the house of Euronymous to commit premeditated murder, NOT that he killed in self-defense.  Varg is an incredibly, violently racist man who has gone so far as to advocate for the elimination of brown eyed caucasians.  He's a scientifically illiterate hate-monger and a reactionary misogynist.

Take a look through The Satanic Temple's online shop.  Look at how many items feature the sign of Venus (y'know, the female sign often associated with feminism).  Look at TST's public campaigns regarding reproductive rights. TST is very explicitly a feminist organization.

You can believe anything you like, but you're not going to find much agreement in this organization with some of your ideas.  And what is "strict" feminism?  Sounds like a way of semantically undercutting legitimate feminism. 

Very amusing to me is how all these discussions by men are about the rights and duties of women. How about we let the women decide for themselves how they want to contribute to society?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 03:12:37 PM by dkazny »

Mordred

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2017, 06:14:52 PM »
Antisemitism is racism? But "THERE IS NO SUCH THINGS AS RACE!" "We're all the same!" Isn't that what you uber-liberals are trying to convince us all of these days? When I critizice Jews, I'm criticizing their religious traditions and behaviors (why don't you give the Talmund a read...). I don't really see them as a "race." Also, once again, you are missing my point in terms of what I've been trying to say about population growth. What people like Varg and I see happening is the likihood of the drastic decline in whites (esp in Europe) due to unchecked immigration and refugees (of course, I'm sure you're white, but you're probably one of the self-loathing, apologetic types that carry around signs saying how sorry you personally are for slavery). Nothing in my arguments has been made in the context of the world population as a whole. It's also irrelevant how "Satanic" you think my viewpoints may be. I've never said I was a Satanist, and TST does not require that all of its members identify as Satanists, either.

Also, what you call "revelation" I call "intuition" and it most certainly has a place in human thought, emotion and behavior. We are not walking robots who make all of our decisions based on objective logic and we never will be. You're starting to sound more and more like a follower of a cult, rather than a unique, individual member of a relatively open-minded alternative religious organization. I don't idolize Varg either; I only like SOME of his music and SOME of his viewpoints on certain issues. His beliefs on survivalism and "doomsday prepping" for example I find almost completely insane. And yes, I've already watched the abortion debate video, but as I predicted, it got me no closer to deciding for myself how I feel about it. I think they both made convincing points and I will probably forever have conflicting views on abortion. I know Lucien is an atheist, but in this video he almost seemed TOO clinical and scientific in his reasoning, and since I am not an atheist, I found it hard to make sense of.

I also find it very ironic how anti-Christian TST is, but how quickly they are to rush to support of Muslims and Jews. Christianity is but a form of Judaism; they are poisons from the same tree. And if you think this is just crap us "horrible racists" are pulling out of thin air, why don't you do some research and find out the truth for yourself?

Suggested reading: 'On the Jews and Their Lies' by Martin Luther
      The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
      'The International Jew' by Henry Ford
      The Talmund

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2017, 08:00:00 PM »
Antisemitism is racism?

Yes. Which, of course, makes you a flagrant racist. Discriminating against an entire group of people and posting nazi propaganda also happens to be decidedly anti-Satanic on top of being antisemetic.

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2017, 09:31:08 PM »
I know Lucien is an atheist, but in this video he almost seemed TOO clinical and scientific in his reasoning, and since I am not an atheist, I found it hard to make sense of.

There it is! Finally everything makes sense about Mordred at last. No wonder everyone's going in circles.
We're all on the same scientific driven page as Lucien and Mordred... is clearly not.
This is the reason the inane debates have gone no where and won't go anywhere. It's like trying to explain and show how Evolution is no longer theory to a Creationist who is just like, "Durrhurr, but the Earth MUST be 6000 years old and Dinosaurs lived with Man. This evidence for evolution in front of my eyes doesn't make sense."

Mordred

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2017, 12:07:13 AM »
@ ClovenMischief:

Oh, sure. Every single member of TST, except lonely little old me, is a stone-cold atheist with no belief in the divine or the supernatural. Right. Why don't you take a survey and see how quickly you're proven wrong? And since I'm not an atheist, well, gee, that could ONLY MEAN I'm secretly a Christian who believes in creationism! BRILLIANT reasoning. I have my own set of beliefs. I'm sorry that you and my other detractors don't seem to have the fortitude or capacity for forming similarly unique and unorthodox beliefs which don't strictly follow, to the last letter, the "rules" that have been set out for you by someone else.

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2017, 12:42:13 AM »
Oh, sure. Every single member of TST, except lonely little old me, is a stone-cold atheist with no belief in the divine or the supernatural. Right. Why don't you take a survey and see how quickly you're proven wrong? And since I'm not an atheist, well, gee, that could ONLY MEAN I'm secretly a Christian who believes in creationism! BRILLIANT reasoning. I have my own set of beliefs. I'm sorry that you and my other detractors don't seem to have the fortitude or capacity for forming similarly unique and unorthodox beliefs which don't strictly follow, to the last letter, the "rules" that have been set out for you by someone else.

Is TST an atheistic religion? Let's ask one of the founders:

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2017, 12:45:04 AM »
I'm confused at where you got I was polite during any of this...
I insulted you every single damn post.
I'm dying. XD oh lawd
You also keep assuming and placing words in people's mouths. That actually is what makes up most of the shit here when boiled down, it's part of why everyone kept talking back to you cuz they're like, "I'm not SAYING THAT." (though I admit they were culprits of the same crime.)

Considering you've debated the same argument over and over, on different threads with the same exact people (like you thought you'd talk to different people on a different thread or something but NOPE same people showed up. Surprise ). I mean, it's clear you are milking our attention in every way you can. "My opposing view makes me DIFFERENT and you WILL hear me!"
And you thought SJWs were rabid special snowflakes. (so far everyone I've seen who thinks that turns out to be the Rabid Special Snowflake themselves. Ironic.)

And yes, you're going to get that attention. But the attention you don't want. The responses you don't like. Like mine. >:}
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 01:02:54 AM by ClovenMischief »

Mordred

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2017, 01:42:50 AM »
@ Ben T. Awesome:

Yes, I'm well aware TST is OFFICIALLY atheist. When it comes to accomplishing its goals in the public/political sphere, it argues from an atheistic viewpoint. For the purposes of advertising the group and/or speaking for the group (whoever does that), an atheistic viewpoint frames the argument. I never disputed that. My point was that individual members, as long as they agree to/uphold the 7 tenets, DO NOT HAVE TO BE ATHEISTS. That is literally the only criteria by which membership is judged. Lucien makes this very clear but you've conveniently decided to omit that detail from your post. Keep on spinning, and you may make it to the O'Reilly Factor someday!

@ ClovenMischief:

I never said you were polite. I said that I was polite (at least I started to be). You see, chivalry isn't dead for all of us. But maybe that idea is too "traditionalist" and would offend your feminist sensibilities? I can be a jerk if you want me to, just let me know. And trust me I haven't been emotionally affected by anything anyone's said to me on this forum. I don't think you have the foggiest idea of why I am even here. I would have thought by the time I posted "young smiling Varg" in court as my avatar that you would have put the pieces together.

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2017, 02:03:32 AM »
I think everyone else cares about Varg except me. Honestly I thought that was you with a BDSM slapwhip.
I'm sorry but your responses make you too fun to poke at.
Doesn't matter if you're effected, when entire dribble is boiled down it's all translated into the same. "We're at a standstill because this is where I stand, and this is where you stand, but I want you to see MY way." From both sides, but TST has an official stance and you are not on the same ball on almost any of it. I and everyone else don't seem to understand why you bother being here. I think that's everyone's question for a while, "Why ARE you here if you are not on the same page on this and this and this..." Again, debating with the underdogs isn't going to get anywhere. If you were brave enough to stop being a poser you'd actually email the top dogs your "passions."

It's like you're trying to tell us the clouds are Red and we have clear evidence they are not only White, but made of ice crystals and then we'd go into the long scientific dribble of what a cloud is (and probs how they are formed) just so you could understand why the cloud is NOT Red and you'd still be like, "No it is Red because I feel it is due to these things and pictures." And we'd look up at the sky and be like, "Well... they're still white. I don't know where you're getting that stuff but ok. Wait how did we get into this argument? Why did we even fall into the trap of debating this?"
And I can't. XD

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2017, 11:52:30 AM »
And you thought SJWs were rabid special snowflakes. (so far everyone I've seen who thinks that turns out to be the Rabid Special Snowflake themselves. Ironic.)

If you think about it, nazis are the snowflakiest of all snowflakes. They don't believe in equality or anything remotely resembling that; they want extra special snowflake privilege of the utmost degree.

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2017, 12:01:04 PM »
Yes, I'm well aware TST is OFFICIALLY atheist. When it comes to accomplishing its goals in the public/political sphere, it argues from an atheistic viewpoint. For the purposes of advertising the group and/or speaking for the group (whoever does that), an atheistic viewpoint frames the argument. I never disputed that. My point was that individual members, as long as they agree to/uphold the 7 tenets, DO NOT HAVE TO BE ATHEISTS. That is literally the only criteria by which membership is judged. Lucien makes this very clear but you've conveniently decided to omit that detail from your post. Keep on spinning, and you may make it to the O'Reilly Factor someday!

I like how you threw up a paragraph of spin to accuse me of being the one creating spin. Whereas, I simply linked to a video wherein Lucien opens with the statement, "we are an atheistic religion." You may interpret that how you wish but, seeing as how you cannot even grasp that any Satanist who subscribes to the Seven Tenets must also be a feminist, and, seeing as how you are an overt neo-nazi who, by being such, constructs his worldview on counterfactual and pseudoscientific beliefs, I imagine your interpretation will be wrong.

So we know you're a misogynist and a racist. Let's go for the trifecta. Are you also homophobic? Just curious.

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2017, 06:43:28 PM »
I also find it very ironic how anti-Christian TST is, but how quickly they are to rush to support of Muslims and Jews. Christianity is but a form of Judaism; they are poisons from the same tree. And if you think this is just crap us "horrible racists" are pulling out of thin air, why don't you do some research and find out the truth for yourself?

You should do some research, yourself. TST is not anti-Christian. TST is anti-religious injustice.

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2017, 09:08:37 PM »
I was actually referring to the fifth Tenet of TST, but it's still great that Mordred overreacted and assumed we think they are Christian or that it had any anti-religion anything rather than "TST is a people of science and against ignorance in the face of stupidity." and just happening to use a real world example. No one has said anything anti-religion, except maybe Mordred themself and the whole Jew-stuffs. Wow.

Again assuming and putting words in people's mouths, I think it's habit for them at this point.

If you think about it, nazis are the snowflakiest of all snowflakes. They don't believe in equality or anything remotely resembling that; they want extra special snowflake privilege of the utmost degree.

You should see them in my hometown. They are adorable.
It's hard to say who's more snowflakey, The Neo-Nazis or Klan. Because I've seen some crazy members down here. (The Aryan are actually pretty sensible, many of their beliefs are interestingly admirable if it weren't for the whole... general racists and White Supremacists bits thrown in there...)

Mordred

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2017, 10:41:47 PM »
@ ClovenMischief:

well from a distance that photo of young Varg does look like me; sort of. I have the same colored long hair and am pretty Aryan in appearance. I don't know (or care to know) what a "slapwhip" is. The answer to your question "Why did we even fall into the trap of debating this?" can be found in my ORIGINAL post. It's not some cryptic mindfuck, I assure you. I also had no clue Mordred was a common troll name. I chose it because he's an antagonist in Arthurian legend, which was the theme for my favorite English course when I was in college.

@ Ben T Awesome:

An "over neo-Nazi?" Really? Way to commit one of the most elementary of logical errors -- jumping to conclusions. Your mindset is so polarized it's almost comical. "Oh, he linked a video of Varg Vikernes -- he MUST be a Holocaust denier!" That's rich. I opened this entire thread to make it a point to state in very, very simple terms that it's important to look at both sides of issues (in this OP of course, the topic was feminism) and somehow you took that idea, threw it into a "SJW simplification/polarization machine" and out came your presumptuous and curiously fabricated belief that what I REALLY intended was (because who would know better than you, what I mean?) to sound as bigoted as humanly possible. Right. Yes, some of the things I've said can SOUND bigoted, but again, you are not reading between the lines in any effort to discern what makes me different than the skinheads in suspenders and red shoelaces. As I said before I don't view Jews as a race; I view them as followers of a corrupt religion who justify their corruption with notions of divine protection and special treatment (i.e. 'the chosen people); and I extend the word "Jew" even to their enablers and cohorts-mainstream news media, Hollywood, the modern agenda in public education, etc. I really wanted to close this post, but being labelled a "Nazi" isn't something I can just ignore because it would imply it doesn't bother me. As for why it bothers me, let's take a little history lesson shall we? This brings us to your question of whether I'm homophobic (I'm going to say, just to irk you, that yes I am a misogynist AND a racist by your definition, because for you and most others these words are politically charged; but for me, they are simply the result of viewing Nature though a non-politically motivated lens. Neither of these terms, for me, imply notions of superiority/inferiority of one person or group over another). But back to your Q-am I a homophobe? The answer is, yeah, kinda. And this next statement will facilitate the biggest mindfuck of this entire thread -- I am NOT heterosexual! If I were really a Nazi as you keep insisting, I would have to be the most idiotic, historically unaware Nazi of all time, since there were thousands of gay men who suffered/died in concentration camps during WW2 (not to mention that the modern day KKK (and I assume some neo-Nazi groups as well) has a long-standing hatred of gays too)).  Now, I'm not a big fan of the "flamers," the gym jocks obsessed about "the perfect abs etc." and think you're scum if you don't look like them, the ones who show up at Pride wearing nothing but their speedo because they think they're hot shit. In that context, yes I am pretty homophobic; there is a lot of vanity, unmerited pride and arrogance in the LGBT community from my experience; but in my opinion, I have a right to be homophobic (for obvious reasons). Because, as you know, blacks are allowed to say "the n word" all day long, and so forth.

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2017, 04:38:34 PM »
I assure you it's pretty cryptic and strange why'd you want women to host a parasite in their body only to give birth to it's second form 'the vampire' that saps them of their lifestyles, money, social life. ECT.
It's really not that hard to see why TST is strict on the power over one's own body issue.
if a lady don't wanna parasite, then she should have the right to get rid of it BEFORE she mistreats it. If it were any other parasite a conservative would reject it repulsively.
I personally can't wait for abortion bans to pass simply for the irony of a few years later hard pro-life people are going to be screaming over their taxes as to why they are paying so much to care for the increasing plethora of unwanted kids growing up in the agency.
Pro-choice is going to laugh in their faces as the pro-life angrily agrees to abortion simply to save their money.