Author Topic: The downsides to "strict" feminism  (Read 2591 times)

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
Re: The downsides to "strict" feminism
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2017, 04:44:38 PM »
I think it's unfair that a doctor would refuse birth control PILLS for anyone, man or woman, but I have a question. If you're a lesbian, as you claim, why would you need it in the first place? Is that your way of saying you're bisexual, and there may be the possibility of being with a man in the future? If so, wouldn't you deeply regret becoming permanently "sterilized?" I'm not saying that such a hypothetical husband, if he did exist, should be able to force you to have kids, but wouldn't it suck to not even have the option and/or not even have the ability to have the conversation about it as a couple? There is also the Hippocratic Oath to think about. Some doctors may feel that removing repro organs would violate it.

Everything Eliza said about it and more. Benjamin T. Awesome too. But for some it doesn't click unless you really break it down technically in a biological way (as some are against BC thinking it's all choice and nothing medically helping them) so I'll add my two pence anyway.

Most use it merely to control their period cycle, not because they want to know the times they can have sex without getting pregnant, but because girl's cycles merge to one another. When period hormones merge they can cause periods to last longer than they should, even a month. And if you are particularly susceptible to others hormones, your period WONT STOP until you get medical help and BC may be a necessity. (literally met people with that problem, YIKES)
2) it can get rid of excruciatingly painful ovarian cysts instead of getting a $5000 surgery every month to remove them as they appear.
3) You really want to regulate your period because unusually longer periods cost a lot of money to take care of. Our hygiene products aren't that cheap.
I'm one of those special cases where I have unusually low platelets (don't clot blood well). I bleed practically 2 cups per 24 hours during a period and I was susceptible to others hormones so I was often having longer periods (dangerous!). BC has not only normalized my cycle it has made my periods less heavy and got rid of my ovarian cysts.
With all those reasons above it's not too hard to see why I also choose self sterilization. Even with BC making my periods lighter, I still bleed more than normal girls, and my body just can't recover between periods and almost weekly I need to have medical help (expensive). So I choose to get rid of the problem all together. There are other reasons... but I really don't want to talk about those. Basically some men want to forcefully "cure" lesbians. I'm sure you get the picture I'm painting there...

You are wrong though about the problem Varg and I are pointing out being avoidable. It won't be made avoidable without drastic changes to the structure of society. Without these changes, we will continue to see crime, unrest and chaos increase (read the news lately?) and cultural progress decrease (seen what's been going on at universities lately? multiculturalism destroys cultures. it does not bring them together). The poor usually can't afford things like birth control and in some cases are given incentives to have more (i.e. welfare queens). These will in most cases grow up to be our future drug dealers, robbers, killers, rapists, gang-bangers, and inmates. Meanwhile, the best and brightest of the female gender are in many cases being strongly discouraged from procreating (this is what I mean by "downside to feminism"--EVERYTHING has a downside, you know). What's this mean for the future of our race?

I ask whom will make that drastic change to society? It's a tall order no matter how noble.
I believe a simple fix to the wider problem is education.
Most people are never presented the alternatives and answers to their problems before the problems happen. And fixing that is.... well... how DO we fix that? That's the problem. I just happened to have a very good professor, Health and SedEd teachers in high-school that made me the wiser of everything this Varg was talking about, but most people can't even afford any type of college or they don't have the right people giving them these insights or personal experience. (They aren't forced to have crucial classes like Sociology, SexEd, Nutrition, and Health like I was either) They literally don't know any better and if they never question it, or present that question to someone qualified to answer they may never get that answer, or at least not get it in time. I think a step to helping this would be to make SexEd, Sociology, Nutrition, and Health classes mandatory.
It's hard to see this implemented when we already have trouble with Christians tying to shove religion in their schools and get rid of science, and anti-semitism and civil rights movement stuff in books (Texas anyone?).

As for Crime. We can't stop that, it's ever present. Don't give me any idealist stuff about that.
I will say however that the Left and Right have switched. There are three universal languages to Man. Love, Hate, and Violence. The Left spoke Love and the Right spoke Hate and Violence. Those tides have turned now. The Left has been given every reason to Hate and they intend to speak Violence against the Right. And now the Right pleads for Love. The riots and hate is going to grow, and oddly, I personally am apathetic to it. After all, I know what it's like to be treated like a dog and have my rights taken away, or to be shunned by society for something insignificant like sexuality or race. We're tired of the game, the game of whether we all deserve human rights and to be treated like people. We're not afraid anymore, we are angry. And I can see why the Left who usually backs something like my particular demographics, is taking to the streets with their Molotov Cocktails and battering sticks.
I don't condone senseless violence unless personally provoked, but oddly I find myself uncaring to plead them to stop like I normally would.

Meanwhile, the best and brightest of the female gender are in many cases being strongly discouraged from procreating (this is what I mean by "downside to feminism"--EVERYTHING has a downside, you know). What's this mean for the future of our race?
I don't believe we should literally discourage people from OR encourage people to having children unless you have medical conditions that make it improbable and dangerous, and I haven't personally seen any feminist discourage procreation beyond abortion rights. Not to be a "pics or it didn't happen" but honestly I am genuinely curious if you have any links to people discouraging people of any intelligence to procreate because I couldn't find any (sounds like something only an insane radical fem would do). I mean, I know there's the "be successful at your job first" excuse but nothing outright.
Besides that, from what I've been told and seen by the bright and successful women of Europe and Asia, most of their reasons to hold off on or from having kids usually revolves down to lifestyle. Even those who are very rich fear monetary wise the impact of a child because they don't want to change their own spending habits to make room for a child. For many the High Lifestyle literally produces a "High" for them, to bear a child they are not ready lifestyle-wise for is the equivalent of weaning someone off of addiction. Literally.

multiculturalism destroys cultures. it does not bring them together
"E pluribus unum"
I can see why people are afraid. Everyone is afraid of extinction of any sort and that includes culture and traditions. But is this not what the people have dreamed of? A natural end to racism? I see no reason to shame evolution not only of our bloodlines mixing into one, but of the evolution of culture and traditions as well.
When you're adopted AND mixed, like me, something like this may be easier to accept and understand. People like me are blank canvases. You are not what your family is, you choose to be what they offer and anything else you find brings you joy because you are not tied down to a culture of blood (especially when you don't know your full ancestry). This individual choosing of your personal traditions and culture is natural to many people and it's a trend today. Even modern Paganism is a living example of this.

Also, the concept of adoption is great on paper, and I'm glad to find out that you seem to have come from a good foster family, but I've heard too many horror stories of abusive and sinister foster parents whose behavior towards the children placed in their care is evil beyond comprehension to think that it's a really great thing; in fact a lot of these foster "parents" care nothing for the children and do it just for the monthly check to use for their own selfish ends.

I know the horror stories too well, and this is why I highly advocate adoption whenever possible and plead to anyone else to do so as well. To save those still suffering in the system. It's hard for me to focus on any problem of "declining population" when we don't even have homes for the kids we have. I believe strongly we should take care of kids already here before adding to the problem. As unrealistic as that is.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 04:47:11 PM by ClovenMischief »

Mordred

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2017, 09:56:33 PM »
@Eliza

Thanks for bringing up things I didn't know about in reference to birth controls (which is why I posted this video in the first place) but I really am dismayed by your unnecessary character assassination of someone you really don't know that much about. You only know what the mainstream media has reported, and I'm not even going to go into who controls that; you should know anyway; in any case its completely irrelevant to the original post so I'm not going into it. I really can't understand the concept of so-called "Satanists" being so docile and passive when it comes to obeying all the laws of the man-made, Judeo-Christian run governments. It seems almost paradoxical to me. These are the very laws that TST is allegedly fighting; but we have to stay within the confines of them?!?! Sorry but this does not compute for me. I believe in the laws of common sense and the laws of nature; in short I make and follow my own laws. I don't run my life based on laws in the Bible or even the government. So, are you going to lump me into the same group with Varg, Breivik and Fritz? Breivik is a child murderer and Fritz is a child rapist/torturer. Of course they are monsters. Varg is not even close to being in their category. But not all criminals are the same and I don't believe they can all be lumped together the way you are doing here. Oh, and of course I"m not surprised people wouldn't embrace him here; that is the very reason I posted it. I didn't mean to insult anyone's intelligence with this post; I merely wanted to offer a different point of view than what others may have so that I too can see others' points of view. That is how learning and growing takes place.

@ Benjamin T. Awesome

"Black and White" thinking is a logical fallacy whether you are a Christian, Satanist or anything in-between. As long as you keep engaging in this fallacy it will be really difficult to have a discussion. I guess maybe you aren't aware that many of the morals in the Bible are not original to Christianity but taken from pagan traditions. I disagree with much of/most of the Bible as most here also do surely but there are some decent "objective moral values" in it, like not killing, not stealing, etc. You're acting like there isn't a shred of wisdom in the entire text of the most popular text in history simply because you don't agree with that "whole Jesus thang." That's called "throwing the baby out with the bathwater." I think there is SOME value to the idea that SOME reproduction is a good thing. If everyone was a radical feminist, none of us would exist. And if you think that is the best case scenario, then you should join a more extreme version of Satanism, like Temple of the Black Light if they are even still active. You'll find all kinds of great anti-humanity stuff here-homophobia, murder, and more!

@ClovenMischief

I really have to thank you for such a substantial reply; I've learned some stuff I didn't know before for sure in terms of the content in the video I posted but you are making a strange point. You, like (I'm assuming) the rest of TST seems to be really upset about public schools "forcing" Christianity into public schools, but where is the outcry when our public universities, schools, and mass media are trying to "force" tolerance and acceptance of any and all forms of equally agenda-driven liberal dogma? There seems to be a form of "collective coercion" put on society (especially in the public school system where it's most rampant) in recent years that we can only think and say and do certain things out of political correctness. I'll give two great examples I have seen from personal experience. There were two cases where kids in school had to give reports on historic figures, but they were not allowed to because the figures they chose (Jefferson Davis and Adolf Hitler) were not "politically correct." The kids of course were not even advocating racism or Nazism; they were trying to give factual, objective reports and the public school system said no. This is censorship, brainwashing mind-control as well, but hey, that's ok right, because we JUST can't talk about those things...I've even heard of "safe zones" and "safe paths" where they blocked off any white students from entering, because, you know, us white people are just SO racist...so the best response is to, uh, be racist back to them? right. that makes total sense. Am I a racist because I believe that the distinct races of the Earth should be preserved and not forced to become one (and they are being forced; just pay attention to what's happening in terms of immigration right now in Europe...ONLY dark-skinned refugees are being allowed into these white countries; NONE of the equally poor, starving, homeless but unfortunately white refugees from Ukraine are being allowed into white countries...gee, I wonder why?) In any event, there is no "natural" end to racism since it's not a genetic predisposition but a learned choice/behavior. If someone wants to be racist, as long as they aren't hurting people physically, then they should have the right to be. If you argue otherwise, it's the same as a Christian saying that you shouldn't have the right to be a Satanist -- it's the same type of "majority rules" group-think.

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2017, 04:02:48 AM »
@ Benjamin T. Awesome

"Black and White" thinking is a logical fallacy whether you are a Christian, Satanist or anything in-between. As long as you keep engaging in this fallacy it will be really difficult to have a discussion. I guess maybe you aren't aware that many of the morals in the Bible are not original to Christianity but taken from pagan traditions. I disagree with much of/most of the Bible as most here also do surely but there are some decent "objective moral values" in it, like not killing, not stealing, etc. You're acting like there isn't a shred of wisdom in the entire text of the most popular text in history simply because you don't agree with that "whole Jesus thang." That's called "throwing the baby out with the bathwater." I think there is SOME value to the idea that SOME reproduction is a good thing. If everyone was a radical feminist, none of us would exist. And if you think that is the best case scenario, then you should join a more extreme version of Satanism, like Temple of the Black Light if they are even still active. You'll find all kinds of great anti-humanity stuff here-homophobia, murder, and more!

You are entitled to be OK with Varg sharing dogmatic beliefs with evangelical Christians, and you are entitled to engage in Biblical apologetics. You are also entitled to suggest not killing is objectively good while you fanboy a convicted murderer. I, however, choose liberation over dogma and internal consistency over arbitrariness. You can hold the opinion that there is some value to reproduction all you want, but it doesn't make it true. You have provided no logical argument or evidence for that; I am unswayed by your personal opinions. You are also incorrect that radical feminism leads to a birthrate of zero; it's like you literally cannot comprehend what Eliza just said. I'll clue you in: here is where so-called radical feminism leads in terms of birthrates:

Regarding black and white thinking, something is either scientific or it's not. Something is either a fact or it's not. Nothing Varg had to say was scientific or factual. I choose science and fact over ignorance and conjecture.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 04:06:21 AM by Benjamin T. Awesome »

Eliza

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2017, 07:32:47 AM »
@Eliza
I really can't understand the concept of so-called "Satanists" being so docile and passive when it comes to obeying all the laws of the man-made, Judeo-Christian run governments. It seems almost paradoxical to me. These are the very laws that TST is allegedly fighting; but we have to stay within the confines of them?!?! Sorry but this does not compute for me. I believe in the laws of common sense and the laws of nature; in short I make and follow my own laws. I don't run my life based on laws in the Bible or even the government. So, are you going to lump me into the same group with Varg, Breivik and Fritz? Breivik is a child murderer and Fritz is a child rapist/torturer. Of course they are monsters. Varg is not even close to being in their category. But not all criminals are the same and I don't believe they can all be lumped together the way you are doing here. Oh, and of course I"m not surprised people wouldn't embrace him here; that is the very reason I posted it. I didn't mean to insult anyone's intelligence with this post; I merely wanted to offer a different point of view than what others may have so that I too can see others' points of view. That is how learning and growing takes place.

Every human being, satanist or not, has some opinion about moral and ethics. I know I'm bit off here, but are you really saying that it is wrong to see Varg as the racist he actually is? Yes, I am quite aware that some of the charges against him (like the one in France, where he was claimed to be preparing for armed terrorist attack) were not that valid. Criminals are demonized at media, because that sells.

But this is all about how you interpret the seven tenets and what kind of values you hold dear in Satanism. The 2nd tenet, for me, represents the idea of fighting against corruption and rotting and remaining true to oneself and to others. Of course I have no intention to break down the laws as long as they serve their purpose - which means that as long as the laws of my home country (not every single one of them, but most of them) suit my moral I really have no problem "obeying" them and still calling myself satanist. Or are you really saying that you have no problem with things such as murders, rapes and child abusers? :D I'm quite sure you are not, so why not support the laws that fit your idea of moral? That's what I simply am doing, and it's far from accepting every law humans have written. I am not saying that every satanist would follow the same rules, actually the idea is ridiculous and against Satanism itself. Sometimes people just disagree and that's cool. But everyone draws the line to somewhere.

Speaking of laws and comparing to my home country, it is very different in US, where laws have strong connection to religion in most ridiculous, offensive and hazardous ways. As a Nord I find it disgusting, because Nordic Countries are very secularistic already and minorities have rights that are, like, best in the world! Not perfect but the best. One does not have to follow laws that include themes such as bible and god. And that is what TST is great for. Fighting for a world where religion and authority is denied making decisions that should belong to individual only. I want to be a part of that fight, because that fits my idea of justice.

And I didn't compare Varg's crimes to Breivik and Fritzl, just wanted to point out the fact that people tend to judge other people by their acts and those three are a perfect example about that, because they are so well-known in Europe. And no, I certainly did not claim you to be on the same line with them in practice. But I can't help but to think of this. Which one is more dangerous: the abuser or ten eyewitnesses that silently accept and look away? That is really risky in national socialism and racism, like history has taught us. Which lead me to this:

This is OT but I'll tell it anyway, so you'll get the idea why I'm so strict against Varg and people thinking like him. In my home country there are at least three radical neo-nazi groups. Back in 90's they were unorganized and really nothing to be worried about, but now it's different. Now especially one group has turned into radical terrorist organization, and they are responsible for one murder and several violent attacks and assaults. They are attacking with knives because they wish death for immigrants and for everyone who doesn't discriminate people by their ethnicity. They patrol in the streets and spread their racist agenda to politics as well. And if they would gain some power, people like me (I'm on the left, not radical by any meaning, I've never even attended to manifestation) would be first on their killing list amongst immigrants. That means my family and most of my friends too.

Everyone has their freedom of speech, and if they were acting peacefully and used no violence (lol, nazis don't do that) they would be akward and despicable but still had their right to be. But they're serious and killing people, they are not a joke. And many people who support them have been just "ordinary racists" at some point. Then something happened and they snapped and turned into real neo-nazis. I really need to understand the reason why they do that, and I know a few already: inequality, alienation, fear for example. They are troubles that can be solved. Feminism can actually help with that. But nazi groups are serious problem in Europe right now, so I don't have to respect people who are supporting it. Varg is simply one of them. I'd like to point to 4th tenet. When one willfully and unjustly encroaches upon the freedom of another, he gives up his own. For me this does not mean that one has the right to destroy lives of other people and use Satanism as an excuse for doing so, and I just have to accept that. No, for me this means that if someone systematicly violates the rights and freedom of others, he really needs not to be respected. Neo-nazis are great example of that. They don't need to be tolerated, because they deny the rights of some ethnic groups.

English is not my mother tongue, so sometimes my writing is clumsy. I'm not sure if this will lead to anywhere because you disagree so heavily with me, Benjamin (thanks for the diagram btw) and ClovenMischief, but at least we have now expressed our thoughts.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 07:40:54 AM by Eliza »

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2017, 01:33:01 PM »

@ClovenMischief

I really have to thank you for such a substantial reply; I've learned some stuff I didn't know before for sure in terms of the content in the video I posted but you are making a strange point. You, like (I'm assuming) the rest of TST seems to be really upset about public schools "forcing" Christianity into public schools, but where is the outcry when our public universities, schools, and mass media are trying to "force" tolerance and acceptance of any and all forms of equally agenda-driven liberal dogma? There seems to be a form of "collective coercion" put on society (especially in the public school system where it's most rampant) in recent years that we can only think and say and do certain things out of political correctness. I'll give two great examples I have seen from personal experience. There were two cases where kids in school had to give reports on historic figures, but they were not allowed to because the figures they chose (Jefferson Davis and Adolf Hitler) were not "politically correct." The kids of course were not even advocating racism or Nazism; they were trying to give factual, objective reports and the public school system said no. This is censorship, brainwashing mind-control as well, but hey, that's ok right, because we JUST can't talk about those things...I've even heard of "safe zones" and "safe paths" where they blocked off any white students from entering, because, you know, us white people are just SO racist...so the best response is to, uh, be racist back to them? right. that makes total sense. Am I a racist because I believe that the distinct races of the Earth should be preserved and not forced to become one (and they are being forced; just pay attention to what's happening in terms of immigration right now in Europe...ONLY dark-skinned refugees are being allowed into these white countries; NONE of the equally poor, starving, homeless but unfortunately white refugees from Ukraine are being allowed into white countries...gee, I wonder why?) In any event, there is no "natural" end to racism since it's not a genetic predisposition but a learned choice/behavior. If someone wants to be racist, as long as they aren't hurting people physically, then they should have the right to be. If you argue otherwise, it's the same as a Christian saying that you shouldn't have the right to be a Satanist -- it's the same type of "majority rules" group-think.

What I stated about multiculturism was dream speech. I know racism will never end, it's just a dream that it will. I cannot comprehend the feeling that is racism, only what I've been subjected to. And from what I've been subjected to, even to this day, I know racism is a universal evil. I don't believe you should have the right to be racist, because racism is also an outward expression, an outward expression that harms others. Terrorism of the mind. Not like racism will ever go away though, there will always be those pockets of single races that hate mixing.
I'm also not going to pretend I know anything about how refugees are being handled right now so I have nothing to add to that case nor know if what you say is true or not by any statistics.

The school stuff was never really brought up so I didn't include it, but I'm glad you did.
The whole safe spaces and such has a cure. People get triggered, have anxiety attacks, they get PTSD attacks, these are natural and they. just. happen. There's no need to be ashamed of them. But these attacks are usually short when taken care of correctly, like less than 10 seconds short. I began experimenting with myself and my other classmates for several years now.
We had all experienced a teacher that didn't understand how to handle an anxiety attack and ended up making the attack last well longer than it should have by negative reaction to it. I knew things had to change, going through that stuff is absolutely nerve wrecking. To get rid of an anxiety attack of any sort you have to go through it, not fight it. We started in that my classmates and I would simply walk out of the room when we were "triggered" and go back in once we settled down. We were quiet and we didn't make a scene and no one cared, they just thought we were going to the bathroom or something. But some classes would not let us leave without permission so we started helping the teacher understand not only what anxiety attacks were, but that they had to be handled positively because the brain was irrational and only gets worse if you react negatively.
Thus the teacher set up positive reassurance once we got upset and simply waited for the attack to end as we did our oral presentations or whatever we were doing. Those around the student would also pat their back and reassure them it's ok and the attack would dissipate quickly.
As we got into our 2 year the attacks had shortened substantially during oral presentations and class lessons. And then the 3rd year only one of us had an anxiety attack and it only lasted 6 seconds during the final oral presentation. I bet if I had attended by the 4th year, everyone would have gotten over the anxiety attacks that hit them every time they had to present or when hearing about certain subjects in class. You can wean yourself from having Anxiety attacks, but you HAVE to live them. You can't avoid them, avoiding them makes it worse.
I'm trying to find a way to implement this positive reassurance and understanding of how to deal with these mental attacks people go through so that we can get them out of our systems by the time we hit the real jobs with our degrees and such.

As or Political Correctness, I'm quite new to this term and still figuring it out. But I do think all things need healthy moderation. We gave labels to everything, but sometimes we go a little overboard with them. We try to be correct about everything, but sometimes we go a little overboard with that too. It's hard to say where we make middle ground because each case could be taken individually as they are not really majority consensus otherwise we wouldn't be having the conversation about PC Culture. If a little non PC doesn't hurt anyone or create ableism for bad people, it's fine. But I do believe we should call things for what they are and not what they pretend to be through safe and misleading facades like "Alt-Right" actually being "White Supremacist." We shouldn't give people with bad intentions towards others people any leniency. The KKK are Radical Religious Extremists and Terrorists and the only reason they aren't penalized is because we haven't called them what they truly are. Everyone's afraid of ISIS across the sea when we already got our version of them right here in America.
The others on this thread talk about that enough so I'm not going to add to it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 01:36:57 PM by ClovenMischief »

Mordred

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2017, 06:23:50 PM »
@ Ben T. Awesome:

The only evidence I need to indicate that reproduction is good is the 1st tenet. You know, the one about compassion and empathy towards all creatures? I'd love for you to tell me how one would go about practicing such compassion and empathy, if there are no people around to practice it on. So yes there is logical evidence for that, assuming you subscribe to the 1st tenet. I'm similarly unswayed by your joo-skewed propaganda that you refer to as "evidence." I've never met a woman of color who was a feminist but I've met plenty of white ones; and yes, I care about the preservation of my race; I was not simply referring to the human race as a whole. I use evidence from real life rather than simply lifting progaganda from the internet, unlike yourself it would seem. I tried to put this more delicately in my previous posts, you know, to prevent "triggering" someone, but I guess you were unable to read between the lines. I suggest you try getting some real life experience from now on if you want to seem more credible about your viewpoints. Oh, and if you're half-way as intelligent as you like to think you are, you would know by now that I really dislike you, since you seem to enjoy insulting my intelligence, so why don't you go re-shave and re-dye your hair, get another tattoo, stuff yourself with vegan cuisine, and stop responding to my posts.

@ Eliza:

If you tell me exactly what country you are from I would love to learn more about neo-Nazism in your country. But is it that hard to believe that it's happening, the way the countries over there are simply opening up their borders for so many refugees? That's one of the reasons I posted this video in the first place. You should blame the Jew-run governments who want to totally obliterate the white race in Europe for these neo-Nazi groups because they would not exist in any significance if there were actually any borders that PROTECTED the citizens of these countries from immigrants. I'd like to know how many murders/crimes have been committed by those refugees, but you'd probably be unable to find that evidence (the Jews prefer to point out only the crimes done by white people, and they control mass media, didn't you know that?) I have also seen so-called "anti-fascists" patrolling streets and acting JUST as violent as the Nazis, using weapons etc., but no one wants to look down on them because it's not politically correct. By the way, your English is very good for it not being your first language; it's actually better than a lot of the English spoken by people here in the USA. That should show you what a country of degenerates we already are, and why people like Varg and I don't want to see the same thing happen to Europe.

@ ClovenMischief

I can't really argue that you shouldn't believe in universal evil, because I also think some things are universally evil. I just don't believe that racism is one of them. A racist doesn't necessarily hate everyone of different colors; they could simply believe there are distinct genetic differences between races that you cannot see; things other than skin color. If you're a member of TST however, it's hypocritical for you to say someone shouldn't have the right to be racist. TST believes that people should have the right to be offensive, and that trying to take away someone's freedom of expression and speech (their racism, for example) should mean that you too lose your rights. It's possible and quite common to be a non-violent racist; these two things don't necessarily go hand in hand all the time. As far as refugees go, I've gone into some of that in my response to Eliza. All I know is that I'm glad that Trump is in office here in the USA so that maybe our borders will close tighter and there will finally be a decrease in crime, illegal immigration, drugs pouring in from Mexico, and human trafficking (which is one of the worst by-products of not having strong borders). I"m not going to disagree with anything you said about your school experience with anxiety because I have anxiety problems of my own but I won't be going into it here. You are inaccurate though about some aspects of the KKK so let me point out some of its history in more detail:

The Klan WAS a terrorist organization at its inception. It began in the antebellum South and its mission was to dissuade, through violence, blacks from enjoying the freedoms that had been brought about by the end of slavery. They accomplished this mostly through violence (lynchings) and the threat of violence. This continued throughout the civil rights era (1950s-60s) as some civil rights activists (some not even black) were killed because of their work trying to get blacks registered to vote. Probably the worst thing they did that I can recall was the bombing of a black church where several children were killed.

However, the Klan today is a faint shadow of its formal self. As despicable as they are, these days, they follow the laws, and have not been involved in any kind of organized violence since the Civil Rights/Marin Luther King era. The Klan today pretty much keeps to itself and the most I've seen them do is pass out offensive flyers to motorists. They're just a bunch of inbred, white trash racists who pretty much keep to themselves. So, comparing them to ISIS is very, very off-base. The KKK has just as much of a LEGAL right to be here as TST. Remember - "To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo your own" (4th tenet). I have even seen a black comedian interview the current Grand Wizard/Grand Dragon (w/e the fuck he calls himself) on CNN.

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2017, 08:56:41 PM »
The only evidence I need to indicate that reproduction is good is the 1st tenet. You know, the one about compassion and empathy towards all creatures? I'd love for you to tell me how one would go about practicing such compassion and empathy, if there are no people around to practice it on.

If all creatures is a set of 100 entities, you show all 100 of those entities compassion and empathy. If the set is 10, you show all 10 of them compassion and empathy. If the set is 0, you show all 0 of them compassion. The first tenet in no way specifies that we make more creatures so that we can show compassion to a greater number of beings.

You also seem to not understand what 'evidence' means. The first tenet is a normative statement; it is not an element of empirical evidence of anything.

So yes there is logical evidence for that, assuming you subscribe to the 1st tenet. I'm similarly unswayed by your joo-skewed propaganda that you refer to as "evidence."

You are unswayed by science and facts? Also, why are you in here making anti-semetic remarks? Do you think if a Jewish person makes a scientific discovery or writes an article that it is somehow less valid? Newton was not Jewish and Einstein was. Do you suspect classical dynamics is more accurate than general relativity for this reason?

I've never met a woman of color who was a feminist but I've met plenty of white ones; and yes, I care about the preservation of my race; I was not simply referring to the human race as a whole. I use evidence from real life rather than simply lifting progaganda from the internet, unlike yourself it would seem.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. You haven't met a woman of color who is a feminist, and that's somehow evidence from real life? Evidence of what, exactly?

I tried to put this more delicately in my previous posts, you know, to prevent "triggering" someone, but I guess you were unable to read between the lines. I suggest you try getting some real life experience from now on if you want to seem more credible about your viewpoints. Oh, and if you're half-way as intelligent as you like to think you are, you would know by now that I really dislike you, since you seem to enjoy insulting my intelligence, so why don't you go re-shave and re-dye your hair, get another tattoo, stuff yourself with vegan cuisine, and stop responding to my posts.

I don't really care if you like me or not. You're in here saying a bunch of unscientific, counterfactual stuff, so you're going to get called on it. If you feel like having ideas (which aren't even yours, but are Varg's) get challenged is insulting your intelligence, maybe you are the one getting triggered. You do seem pretty mad, now that you mention it, what with how you've stooped to making personal attacks at me instead of talking about stuff like how idiotic it is to blame low birthrates on vegetarianism when India has the highest proportion of vegetarians in the world. That's a pretty obvious, basic error to make, so it is disappointing that someone regarded as remotely intellectual by even a handful of people would make it, but Varg is such a person, and he certainly did commit such a basic error. It's one of many unsubstantiated, overtly illogical claims that makes that entire video seem laughable.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 08:59:27 PM by Benjamin T. Awesome »

beatdaddio

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2017, 12:44:56 AM »
Look, Mordred is just your basic racist nazi internet troll.  Like most of them, his MO is to try to sound reasonable at first so people will get sucked into his masturbatory game, and so when they call him out on his shit he can say "who me? I was being pleasant and conversational and now you awful people are attacking me."  These types get off on the reactions they get, and they get off on making otherwise reasonable people discuss the most repugnant of worldviews and dipshit bogus "science".  It's a weird form of self-justification, where the more we tell him his views are utter garbage, the more he becomes convinced that he must be right, since we were so "triggered".  You tell a white supremacist that inbreeding is pretty bad from a genetic health perspective, and that there is no logical or scientific or moral reason to separate people into different color groupings, and he will think to himself "see--the gay-jew-liberal propaganda machine is trying to force its ideology down my throat again!"

We really need to fund all levels of schools better, starting with pre-K, especially in low income parts of the country, to stem this tide of social idiocy and science illiteracy.
Now more than ever.

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2017, 10:57:15 AM »
Agreed with you a long time ago beatdaddio, I live and work around his type all day in real life so I recognize the strokes easy. But honestly this is the most amusement I've had on this forum in a while and I'm gonna run it into the ground. Also the name "Mordred" is a dead giveaway. XD

@Mordred
Aww, you saw an interview and looked some stuff up on the Surface web. How cute, I could just pinch your little cheeks.

If anyone wants to know what Klan are like in real life read on:
I live in the heartland of Klan membership. They are no different than extreme Islamists with the same insanely violent, forceful, and radical standards.

Not Terrorists? In the name of their God they just lynched about 8 people last year and only about 5 of them were small time broadcast. That's not even including the people they burned alive at regular ole Klan Family Backyard BBQs or that little black girl they lynched and let their little Klan children hit with sticks like she's some pinata. Or that old crippled Jew man those Aryan Brotherhood teenagers beat to death. This was all just within 2016. I don't download the snuff or pedophile shit from the Darkweb,  so you're on your own finding that to get off on it if you wish.
There are two types of Klan members btw, those that want to eradicate the minorities, and those who want to "peacefully" cause all non-whites to leave White Man Countries (meaning Klan is not just in America). But neither type goes about it very peacefully.

The Klan people who have jobs in school (elementary level) mentally terrorize the minorities into thinking themselves as lesser than white people. That they are "Stinking ugly little nigger apefaces" or "the people cursed by God" depending what part of science and the Bible they believe in. Any mixed person is a "mutt" or an "unholy abomination of a sin between an Ape and a Pureblood of Adam and Eve." I actually believed them subconsciously until I found Satanism and I know a lot of other people still are suffering under that subconscious rhetoric drilled into them as small children. Even if they don't remember what their teachers said like I do, the feelings it gives them still sits in their little heads as they grow up. Klan are mental terrorists as well as physical ones.

"But they aren't like that, they must be against people doing stuff like that because it potentially outs themselves."
Nah man, you've got to infiltrate them to know anything. Read their newspapers, listened to them in real life. Unlike Black Lives Matter they don't shun the terroristic... they herald them and encourage it if you can get away with it. So no, they are not on the same line as other protesters or "movements".
I have Klan and Aryan on my street and they pass flyers and stuff in everyone's mailboxes spewing their intentions as well as why people should join them. It also includes stuff on why minorities should leave in case they put it in any minority's mailbox. They also threaten the lives of their Jew and Black neighbors (who happen to be veterans) and have even waved their guns at me as a "greeting threat". Though I talk to them when I can, they don't like me (I'm not afraid to talk threats where they talk threats and we both carry guns so I think we got this mutual understanding "not to fuck with one another because we WILL use each other as target practice") and I grab intel this way too. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
(funny fact, everyone in my neighborhood got guns the moment the White Supremacists outed themselves. And these were all "NO GUNS!" pacifists. lol )
They make up a lot of the police around here too, that was made clear in public interview videos, they also got little secret symbols they place in various ways or just plain wear like a tattoo...just like pedophiles and their "secret symbols".
Klan members are often rednecks with a LOT of hunting land. And people go missing... all the time... when you don't know which redneck is Klan you never know which land some of those missing people are buried on from their little Klan Family BBQs.

So there you have it, for everyone, from someone who actually lives around it and their influence (I haven't even mentioned half their influence), heck I even work with Klan people, we talk all the time. Used to infiltrate as a hobby. Worked with a certain Program of people on the Darkweb to out pedophiles and ISIS recruiters and wannabees to the FBI until ISIS changed their gameplan and retreated to the Darkweb and is going completely "indoctrinate." The Klan has been going indoctrinate for a while now. Can't touch the Darkweb now (bad computer type) so if someone wants to pick up where I left off mid 2016, be my guest. My Darkweb computer got hacked and died. So protect your gear, cover your webcam, and be more fucking careful than I was cuz all that shit was expensive. [Edited in: If people want to know how to join the fight I was in against Pedos, and Terrorists, note me and I'll give you tips of who to start looking for. I can't give links, they keep changing but I'll give you tips on the right questions to ask on forums. Also don't join if you are sensitive to Snuff and Pedophilia. I swear the Hurtcore (and some animal Crushporn) will fuck you up, but it's a fight many of us are willing to endure to bring justice. I'll also give you extra tips on what NOT to do on the DW so your computer doesn't end up like mine.]

Unfortunately not many (if at all) have been successful at outing the people behind the Klan crimes, won't say what the Klan is doing right to avoid detection cuz Mordred seems to like them so much and I'd rather the Klan get sloppy and mess up. XD

So bottom line. Racists are terrorists and should be treated like Terrorists. They don't just terrorize physically, but socially and mentally. It's a mere dream that I wish they don't have the right, to step on their right to be racist merely steps on my right to be racist, and I'm cool with that.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 11:15:29 AM by ClovenMischief »

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2017, 03:06:21 PM »
Look, Mordred is just your basic racist nazi internet troll.  Like most of them, his MO is to try to sound reasonable at first so people will get sucked into his masturbatory game, and so when they call him out on his shit he can say "who me? I was being pleasant and conversational and now you awful people are attacking me."  These types get off on the reactions they get, and they get off on making otherwise reasonable people discuss the most repugnant of worldviews and dipshit bogus "science".  It's a weird form of self-justification, where the more we tell him his views are utter garbage, the more he becomes convinced that he must be right, since we were so "triggered".  You tell a white supremacist that inbreeding is pretty bad from a genetic health perspective, and that there is no logical or scientific or moral reason to separate people into different color groupings, and he will think to himself "see--the gay-jew-liberal propaganda machine is trying to force its ideology down my throat again!"

We really need to fund all levels of schools better, starting with pre-K, especially in low income parts of the country, to stem this tide of social idiocy and science illiteracy.

Agreed with you a long time ago beatdaddio, I live and work around his type all day in real life so I recognize the strokes easy. But honestly this is the most amusement I've had on this forum in a while and I'm gonna run it into the ground. Also the name "Mordred" is a dead giveaway. XD

Well aware, but I think there is some value to putting on full display how foolish the views of people like this Varg character are. Mordred threw us a softball to debunk the moronic views being shared on a YouTube video by some murdering Norwegian Neo-Nazi, which is pretty much the dead opposite of what the Satanic Temple stands for, so we may as well take advantage of this to let people know how The Satanic Temple is wholly opposed to regressive, pseudoscientific views on eugenics and the oppression of women. Pseudoscience is no different than superstition in the sense that it is based on arbitrary claims, and not predicated on scientific rationalism.

What you say about schools, beatdaddio, is accurate. You cannot defeat racism and fascism by arguing on the internet with trolls. This goes without saying. You can, at best, provide a counter to their disingenuous rhetoric, such that their ability to influence others on our own site is limited. You can, however, fight it in schools, by being vigilant about what gets taught and who gets to influence the minds of children. It is why efforts like the After School Satan Club are so important. They provide an escape from and alternative to the Good News Club. The Good News Club is all about indoctrination, and indoctrination, as opposed to rational, free-thought, is what leads to illogical ideas like the ones in the OP's video link.

Regarding Mordred, I don't think he was fooling anyone at any point. There's no way he's a member of the Satanic Temple; he's likely just an alt-white troll getting his jollies. The Satanic Temple is inherently feminist, anti-racist, anti-pseudoscience, anti-white supremacy, and anti-murder. Varg and Modred are not, and this is plain as day. You'd have to be truly deluded to read our Seven Tenets and come out thinking they somehow align with a worldview such as the one espoused by Varg.

Mordred

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2017, 11:48:48 PM »
@ Ben T. Awesome: "If all creatures is a set of 100 entities, you show all 100 of those entities compassion and empathy. If the set is 10, you show all 10 of them compassion and empathy. If the set is 0, you show all 0 of them compassion. The first tenet in no way specifies that we make more creatures so that we can show compassion to a greater number of beings."

"You also seem to not understand what 'evidence' means. The first tenet is a normative statement; it is not an element of empirical evidence of anything."

That's just political spin. You're spinning it to the far left as is your custom and I'm spinning it in the other direction. The 1st tenet says to use reason, and some of us actually do believe there can be UNREASONABLE "reasons" to have an abortion (or do anything else to contribute to the destruction of mankind, for that matter). The difference between me and the kinds of people you think I'm just like is simply that I don't think it should be ILLEGAL to  have such dubious abortions, because I don't think people should be able to impose their morality on others by force, but just because I don't think something should be illegal doesn't necessarily mean I think it's moral or ethical. Anyone can spin that tenet (to a degree) anyway they choose.

Regarding Einstein:

" The "brilliant" Albert Einstein, presented to us as the Jewish science Messiah (like Jesus was presented to us as the Jewish religion Messiah, Freud was the Jewish psychology Messiah, Rosa Luxemburg the Jewish feminism Messiah, Karl Marx the Jewish socialism Messiah, and so forth), is known for his Theory of Relativity but the fact is that this is not even his theory! He stole the entire theory from a European, a Frenchman, Henri Poincaré. When you investigate this further you find that the Jews honoured with awards (of course by other Jews and/or their lackeys) have most often stolen "their" ideas (of course from Europeans) or they have received awards for absolute nonsense, everything to make the Jewish mongrel race of criminals look good to the public. This is all a part of their very effective lie-propaganda. The truth is that there are thousands of Europeans with brilliant ideas who, if they don't end up having their theories stolen by some Jew, are never allowed to develop their ideas, who never receive any awards or even any attention, because they are European. " -LC

Oh and you'll be very saddened to know that I really am a member of TST. I guess it's a real bitch (uh-oh, anti-feminist trigger word?) to know that we aren't all the same and this organization is not a mindless cult of sheep unable and unwilling to form multi-faceted, if unpopular, opinions. You champion free thought in the same breath as saying that YES we all MUST be RADICAL FEMINISTS and think just like them and NO we CAN'T be proud of our race and concerned with its preservation. If that isn't blatant hypocrisy I don't know what is.

Finally never once did I indicate that whites were "superior" to any other race nor did I advocate that killing for no reason is justifiable. Varg killed someone who had plans on killing him, and you're writing as if he is some serial killer. I see a lot of irony in the way you and other radical liberals think and it really just doesn't make any sense. It's like when it comes to killing human beings, it's never justifiable (even though your gov't does it every day for arguably less justified reasons than Varg did); there's no grey area at all; but when it comes to, say, abortions, well that's as murky as it gets isn't it? Let's just pick a trimester after which it's "murder" and before which it's "totally ok." Right, that makes total sense.

@beatdaddio:

Thanks for proving to be a great example of exactly the demographic I predicted that would be unearthed by my original post. You're a judgmental, radical, far-left extremist who has no ability to entertain the possibility that not everyone here is exactly like you. You've made a lot of assumptions about me in an effort to insult me, which is usually the tactic with protesters from either the far left or the far right. I actually come from an upper-middle class background (with no in-breeding to my knowledge) and graduated college with honors, so I'm not insulted. Thanks for trying to lump me in with the usual trailer-park, white trash skinheads though who REALLY aren't able to think for themselves, because it just makes it easier for me to prove you wrong because I can. From your tone I think it's pretty obvious who the "fascist zealot" is here. Also you're right: there is no need to "force" people into different areas by race as you suggested, because guess what: usually, that's what people already do BY CHOICE. The only ones trying to force everyone together into an indiscriminate multicultural amalgamation are those in power who share your views -- and guess what? That is what creates the very violence, unrest and cultural chaos that left-wing radical scumbags like you keep bitching about. Ironic, isn't it? 

@ ClovenMischief:

Actually no, all that stuff about the KKK I already knew. I didn't need to look up anything. Your stories about your "homegrown Klan experience and knowledge" are also extremely far-fetched. Like the saying goes, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

You like other people on this forum seem to love putting words into my mouth like "I love the Klan" and painting me as the archetypal skinhead complete with red shoelaces, suspenders and all. I guess it makes it easier to deal with contrasting views, in that it easily segregates (wait a second -- isn't that what I'M supposed to be doing, since I'm SUCH a racist and all) me into an opposing category. I guess it prevents the cognitive dissonance that you would otherwise feel if  you had to face the possibility that there was someone in TST who was sympathetic to SOME of the viewpoints on the (gasp!) right end of the political spectrum. I've been nothing but polite to you, and you've responded by insulting me, but that in a way proves my point. You seem to have undergone a great deal of hardship that, in part, must originate from being multi-racial. I actually feel sorry for you for that reason. I don't think that mixed-race couples appreciate the difficulties that their future children will have to endure because, as you said, racism unfortunately isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Am I implying that it's morally WRONG to be a mixed-race couple? Not really; I'm simply pointing out one of the likely downsides of these situations.

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2017, 09:17:36 AM »
That's funny cuz im actually the only one here who doesn't think you're a racist, im mostly joking and sarcasm for shits and giggles cuz everyone else seems to think you are. (at first I thought they were just trying to piss you off. Lol)
It's also a little... Questionable... Considering Mordred is such a common troll name. Even I used it for trolling back when I dicked around on Deepweb forums. Im sure everyone here is aware of classic lit.

I'll ask my neighbors for one of the pamphlets they send out next time they get them, I did... Stuff... To mine and gave it back to the Klan member personally. I haven't gotten them since last November. XD

And no, for the most part mixed children are heralded as the symbol that two opposing forces can get along. A pure race still gets it worse than kids like me.

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2017, 11:07:21 AM »
Posting separate for different subject-

Not entirely truthful in that I don't think you aren't racist. I believe you are subconsciously racist, most people suffer this (even I have some subconscious racism towards a certain demographic I try to fix, and no, it's not the demographic you're thinking it is. lol ). This doesn't mean one is OUTRIGHT racist, it just means you hold some subconscious points of it that you are ignorant to because you don't "feel" racist. We are taught how to talk to certain people, or act around them, and they aren't harmful but they are trace elements of mental and social racism passed down through learned experience like watching your parents and stuff like that.
Most people would use the argument that "if there's a hint of racism in you, you're RACIST!" but growing up I know that most of these people are innocent and just don't know any better and aren't given the knowledge on how to fix themselves. Like the whole "Shit white girls say to black girls" that are stupid and either offensive or borderline offensive, but they don't mean to be at all. Or like that girl that dressed in black face not realizing the history of it and then apologized when she found out. Subconscious racism is just people not knowing any better. But because we're not your mommy we don't give a fuck about helping you, I also personally blame your parents (there's a Yo Momma joke in there somewhere because I'm vile like that. XD ).

Not only is everyone on a level of stupid, but we are also types of stupid and you sir are definitely a type of stupid I deal with on a daily basis. You're like Nikolas Schreck type of stupid if you've heard his interviews.
Your assumptions, responses, inflections in typing, as someone who studied CIA classes with my sister I know strange little things about you that other people don't even think about. That's not a threat, it's just that I know weird shit like what kind of person someone is through their handwriting. You're easy to read, almost everyone is. This is also the reason I have not taken you seriously and will never do so, you're not worth the effort. You're trying to get us to agree with or understand Varg, if you listen to someone like that and revere them highly as you've defended them so long here probably NO ONE will ever take you seriously even if you got someone more intelligent and sensible on the Right side because you just dun goofed. And there's plenty better sensible intelligent fact driven Right people, it's still just so hard to believe you chose Varg out of the lot, like, seriously you had to be trolling, that, or stupid. Obviously you've lost on the Varg argument, you clearly chose the wrong guy. Over the past few days I've brought Varg up to 37 right wingers of all types at work (and a couple of my right wing COS friends) and they all thought he was an idiot with no backup to his claims (half the people at my job are Vegetarian in some way -and have many kids- so it was very funny to see their reactions to the vid). I didn't even tell them what anyone was saying about the Vid, just showed the video and let them react before giving unbiased backstory on the convo and Varg's backstory too (always make it unbiased because I want their true reactions). So you are definitely a lone fanboy as a right wing thinker even to the hardcore right (if you truly aren't trolling as you claim).

It doesn't matter what any of us call you or think of you, the only way a person will understand is if they come to the realization themselves through self inflection. Most are not taught to develop this self inflection and so it only happens rarely throughout their life. I'm not saying you are the hardcore version of anything these people are accusing you of being, not my point, but you DO obviously hold little bits of this and that (else they wouldn't all be on the same page). Going back to what I said earlier about PC Culture, "we gave labels to everything to help, but sometimes we go a little overboard with them" and I think some people are taking those labels a little too far here. Albeit not too seriously because they aren't taking you seriously either I don't think and are calling you names to brush you under the rug to protect their own emotions, but still they are Hard Labels. Some self inflection wouldn't hurt you either though.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 02:08:15 PM by ClovenMischief »

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2017, 12:10:44 PM »
That's funny cuz im actually the only one here who doesn't think you're a racist, im mostly joking and sarcasm for shits and giggles cuz everyone else seems to think you are. (at first I thought they were just trying to piss you off. Lol)me.

I think it's overtly antisementic to use (((echoes))) and terms like "joo-skewed." The long tirade about the different types of messiah and unsubstantiated claims of Jews stealing ideas from other Europeans also doesn't help. These are the trademarks of neo-nazis and alt-white trolls. Antisemitism is generally considered a form of racism, so I would say this guy is racist.

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2017, 12:47:28 PM »
@ Ben T. Awesome: "If all creatures is a set of 100 entities, you show all 100 of those entities compassion and empathy. If the set is 10, you show all 10 of them compassion and empathy. If the set is 0, you show all 0 of them compassion. The first tenet in no way specifies that we make more creatures so that we can show compassion to a greater number of beings."

"You also seem to not understand what 'evidence' means. The first tenet is a normative statement; it is not an element of empirical evidence of anything."

That's just political spin.

Please define how an exercise in mathematical logic is political spin. Just because you say "that's just political spin" doesn't make it true.

The 1st tenet says to use reason, and some of us actually do believe there can be UNREASONABLE "reasons" to have an abortion (or do anything else to contribute to the destruction of mankind, for that matter).

Global warming is a bigger threat to the future of the human race than abortions. With birthrates trending downward as they are now, the world is still projected to reach a population of 11.2 billion by 2100. You are being a little alarmist thinking that a projected population of 11.2 billion people at the close of the century is trending toward human extinction. The only question mark is what the climate is going to look like between now and then. Will the planet itself become unsuitable to house these future generations?

Regarding reason, you can say you there are unreasonable reasons to have an abortion, but you have not supplied any. You have not proven that such reasons exist. You just throw out statements like they're facts, but they're just your unsubstantiated opinions, and the unsubstantiated opinions of some random on the internet are worth very little.

The difference between me and the kinds of people you think I'm just like is simply that I don't think it should be ILLEGAL to  have such dubious abortions, because I don't think people should be able to impose their morality on others by force, but just because I don't think something should be illegal doesn't necessarily mean I think it's moral or ethical. Anyone can spin that tenet (to a degree) anyway they choose.

Great, at least we agree there. Women should not be subject to your morality, my morality, or anyone else's morality. I'm tolerant of people having whatever backwards opinions they want, as long as they don't go around imposing them on others.

" The "brilliant" Albert Einstein, presented to us as the Jewish science Messiah (like Jesus was presented to us as the Jewish religion Messiah, Freud was the Jewish psychology Messiah, Rosa Luxemburg the Jewish feminism Messiah, Karl Marx the Jewish socialism Messiah, and so forth), is known for his Theory of Relativity but the fact is that this is not even his theory! He stole the entire theory from a European, a Frenchman, Henri Poincaré. When you investigate this further you find that the Jews honoured with awards (of course by other Jews and/or their lackeys) have most often stolen "their" ideas (of course from Europeans) or they have received awards for absolute nonsense, everything to make the Jewish mongrel race of criminals look good to the public. This is all a part of their very effective lie-propaganda. The truth is that there are thousands of Europeans with brilliant ideas who, if they don't end up having their theories stolen by some Jew, are never allowed to develop their ideas, who never receive any awards or even any attention, because they are European. " -LC

I'm not sure who this LC is that you quoted, but it's apparent that he's never cracked a physics book and cannot understand the difference between Einstein's contributions to the formulations of relativity and Poincaré's contributions. Just as an example, Poicaré correctly observed that Lorenz transformations predicted the existence of gravitational waves. Einstein's general relativity contained equations by which the physical properties of those waves could be calculated (and, as such, subjected to empirical analysis). This is an example of a nuance lost on hate-mongers. This is the nature of science; scientists build on the work of previous generations.

Oh and you'll be very saddened to know that I really am a member of TST. I guess it's a real bitch (uh-oh, anti-feminist trigger word?) to know that we aren't all the same and this organization is not a mindless cult of sheep unable and unwilling to form multi-faceted, if unpopular, opinions. You champion free thought in the same breath as saying that YES we all MUST be RADICAL FEMINISTS and think just like them and NO we CAN'T be proud of our race and concerned with its preservation. If that isn't blatant hypocrisy I don't know what is.

The logic of the tenets is undeniable. You cannot subscribe to them without also being a feminist. Do you even know what free thought means? It doesn't mean you should just believe whatever ridiculous thing comes to mind. It means, and I'll quote Wikipedia here for you, "positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or other dogma." We agree with the Seven Tenets because we understand them to be a logical, reasonable set of statements by which to create a moral framework. It also happens that, if you extend the Seven Tenets to their logical conclusions, you find that someone who agrees with them must also be a feminist, or that person is suffering from an internal inconsistency commonly known as cognitive dissonance (or, as you like to call it, hypocrisy).

As a sidenote, every time you are in here talking about "traditional families," you are being inherently anti-freethought, because you are placing value on tradition without justifying why it has value via a logical argument. As such, your arbitrary and idiosyncratic notions of the value of tradition are decidedly non-Satanic.

Finally never once did I indicate that whites were "superior" to any other race nor did I advocate that killing for no reason is justifiable. Varg killed someone who had plans on killing him, and you're writing as if he is some serial killer.

This is a straw man. I never called him a serial killer. I called him a convicted murderer. That he was convicted means his reasons for killing someone were likely not justifiable. Yet here you are idolizing the guy.

I see a lot of irony in the way you and other radical liberals think and it really just doesn't make any sense. It's like when it comes to killing human beings, it's never justifiable (even though your gov't does it every day for arguably less justified reasons than Varg did); there's no grey area at all; but when it comes to, say, abortions, well that's as murky as it gets isn't it? Let's just pick a trimester after which it's "murder" and before which it's "totally ok." Right, that makes total sense.

I happen to think many members of my government, present and past, should be charged with war crimes, murder, and treason. The United States conducting illegal airstrikes in no way justifies Varg stabbing another man to death. This is a pretty simple case of "two wrongs don't make a right." Abortions are not a murky, grey area and are not murder at all. I do not recognize fetuses at any trimester as viable human beings. If they are, let them make that case for themselves. You can watch Lucien Greaves, about whom you have expressed some admiration, make the exact same point in .