Author Topic: So, nothing here about inauguration protests or the women's march?  (Read 1984 times)

Saneape

• View Profile
Re: So, nothing here about inauguration protests or the women's march?
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2017, 06:08:10 PM »
I agree with the sentiment that you have to do something personal. I've made it a project in my life to be wierd in front of the right wing idiots. I work in a factory where much of the leadership and labor force are actively idiot republicanized good ol boys. I waltz through the plant with my Hello Kitty lunchbox. I dyed my hair fusha. I post prevocative sceptical thoghts on my computer at my desk. I talk to them. I try to educate the people I disagree with rather than tell them how stupid they are. I stubbornly believe that anyone can learn and change, however slowly, and painfully.

Maha Kali

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2017, 06:30:14 PM »
I, for one, cannot WAIT until Trump gets this economy going for us again by bringing jobs back HERE where they belong, builds that MUCH-needed wall that should have been built decades ago, and invigorates in American women the importance of traditional, nuclear families (I never take it for granted that I was raised in one). Hail Satan, Hail Milo, Hail Trump!

Lilith201

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2017, 03:56:32 PM »
I, for one, cannot WAIT until Trump gets this economy going for us again by bringing jobs back HERE where they belong, builds that MUCH-needed wall that should have been built decades ago, and invigorates in American women the importance of traditional, nuclear families (I never take it for granted that I was raised in one). Hail Satan, Hail Milo, Hail Trump!

Looks like a troll to me.
"Ain't no burning hell."--John Lee Hooker

Ceuthonymus

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2017, 06:58:41 AM »
Since this threat is active I'll take advantage of it to ask Lilith201 since you are a senior member why I have not been accepted in facebook to any of the TST groups?

beatdaddio

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2017, 03:34:53 PM »
FWIW I also haven't been accepted to the main national group on FB, I've only been accepted to my local group.

The "people in charge" almost never visit this forum, so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't respond much on FB either.  The local group wouldn't have connected me on FB if I hadn't met with them in person.
Now more than ever.