Author Topic: Are we snobs?  (Read 285 times)

Raven3372

• There is no God or Satan a Heaven or Hell!
    • View Profile
Are we snobs?
« on: December 19, 2016, 02:29:31 PM »
Greetings, I have been noticing that a lot of the Satanists think they are better then everyone else here in Pittsburgh PA. I know that I am no better then anyone and there is always room for knowledge! We all can make a difference here in Pittsburgh but we are to busy being snobs! This should not be, we need to stick together and put Pittsburgh on the map! Yes, I AM a Satanist and I AM not looking for a lovey, lovey lets all hug group. What I AM looking for is a group here in Pittsburgh that we all can put our knowledge together and make Pittsburgh PA one of the best TST spots that is ever seen! We all need to work together and help the cause! We need to come out of our caves and make waves! I know that I may have stepped on some toes but suck it up! For we need to so the sheep that we as wolves are better! Wolves hunt in packs and they work together and in order to do this we need to come out of hiding and help each other! Let it be done! 
Raven Alucard

BaphometDCLXVI

• View Profile
Re: Are we snobs?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 07:43:20 PM »
Talk to them. Maybe it's not 100% snobbery, but more in tune with the whole ideal that Satanism or being a member of the Satanic Temple isn't going to win over friends, family and co-workers and they'd rather stick with their own like-minded kind. I'm lucky enough to have friends and family not really care what I believe or don't believe in, but as great as my job is, I'm not as vocal about things like the TST to my customers. I don't lie about it, but I don't get into conversations about religion or politics with them either.
All rise for the black mass
We are gathered here today in the funeral of your faith