Author Topic: White Supremacy and Satanism  (Read 1646 times)

Calc

White Supremacy and Satanism
« on: November 24, 2016, 07:41:00 AM »
For the past few years as a Satanist, people have been accusing me of being a racist; Klan member, skinhead etc. Where did the notion that all Satanists are white supremacists come from? Also, does anyone have any personal stories regarding this matter?  :o

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
Re: White Supremacy and Satanism
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 12:14:25 PM »
Probably villainizing just because they'd rather fear what they don't understand.

Though historically, shortly after COS was established it had a ton of crazy offshoots of white supremacist covens as well as a lot of other anti-other stuff like LGBT+.  I'm not so sure any of these offshoots were officially affiliated with COS, but some claimed they were or just proudly blared their COS derived Satanic attire and ritual, ect (they were basically COS with a political core). And to the Satanic Panic, what were outsiders to believe was the real COS when you've got these political "Satanists" flaunting around?

These people around you probably remember these whacked up covens from TV years ago, or read about them online or something. COS members also, to this day, like to voice very conservative, or far-right opinions and satire on the present day's affairs as entertainment. I have no qualms with people expressing opinions, but I do when it's downright nigh bullying and they push that line quite a bit (even when I don't disagree with them). And if your leftist surrounding people are getting wind of such present-day Satanic Entertainment (an easy search and click of the button)... I can totally see why they'd throw you in the "Evil Republican/Alt-Right Klan" lot.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 12:19:35 PM by ClovenMischief »

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 08:35:12 PM »
For the past few years as a Satanist, people have been accusing me of being a racist; Klan member, skinhead etc. Where did the notion that all Satanists are white supremacists come from? Also, does anyone have any personal stories regarding this matter?  :o

I had my head shaved for surgery. And during recovery some fuck yelled white power to me while getting some things at walmart. While I am all for people having their own opinion. I do have black in my genetics  from my mothers side. I just kind of felt it was like yelling Hitler rules to someone who is half Jewish.  I knew of some white guys in Barstow that called themselves the white princes. They were satanic Nazis (I am guessing like joy of Satan) ..
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

BeforeTheThrone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 09:00:33 PM »
I think this probably comes from organizations like Joy of Satan and the Order of Nine Angels, both of which endorse neo-Nazi values. There also seem to be a lot of individual racist/sexist/etc people who seem to be attracted to Satanism because they don't really understand what many people see in Satanic symbolism, so they see it as an excuse to be an asshole to others or justify their violent behavior. Or the same people who think it's funny to talk about Satan because they think it makes them seem #edgy also tend to be racist.

samowens84

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 09:25:47 PM »
Well, i think a part of it comes from Nicholas Shrek. I believe at one point he claimed to be a nazi. Funny thing is that he's actually Jewish, so maybe yelling Hitler rules to him would've gotten a positive response lol.

Also, much of Laveyan Satanism champions inequality between individuals, which for me is fine, cause I don't think everyone is cut of the same cloth, but I think some extend that thinking to race. To me, giving in to the herd mentality means finding your identity in whatever group label you decide builds up your sense of inadequacy. Looking at it that way I don't see Laveyan Satanism promoting racism, but people will see what they want to see to justify how shitty they are.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 09:32:49 PM by samowens84 »

Esteban

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 02:25:20 PM »
Most Neo-Nazi scum follow Norse mythology which is filled with violent imagery and symbols of heroism and war. Unfortunately, there are some small similarities between Satanism and Norse mythology that someone might misinterpret. They both have a lot of cryptic symbols and they fall outside the "mainstream religions". Additionally, most people in the US lack the skills to differentiate between two clearly different groups. So, its sad to say, but if you are a white male with a skull decal on your car, it isn't going to be long before another white male sees that and starts talking about the alt-right movement. It's happen to me and I don't even have a shaved head...
-Steve
Religion is comparable to childhood neurosis- Freud

MALucifer821

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2016, 03:47:55 PM »
I think this probably comes from organizations like Joy of Satan and the Order of Nine Angels, both of which endorse neo-Nazi values. There also seem to be a lot of individual racist/sexist/etc people who seem to be attracted to Satanism because they don't really understand what many people see in Satanic symbolism, so they see it as an excuse to be an asshole to others or justify their violent behavior. Or the same people who think it's funny to talk about Satan because they think it makes them seem #edgy also tend to be racist.

This is pretty much true. I was gonna join joy of satan until I found out that they were nazis. What I really find strange is that they are nazis with a GAY sect! Not to sound homophobic or anything like that, but nazis with a gay sect?!

Lilith201

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2017, 07:48:17 AM »
[quote author=MALucifer821 link=topic=1649.msg10982#msg10982 date=1481669275

This is pretty much true. I was gonna join joy of satan until I found out that they were nazis. What I really find strange is that they are nazis with a GAY sect! Not to sound homophobic or anything like that, but nazis with a gay sect?!
[/quote]

I am actually not surprised by that at all. There are right-wing gay men and a lot of gay men are misogynists.
Although actual Nazism was founded on a belief of white Northern heterosexual identity, the underlying belief is bigotry, i.e. "everyone not like me is bad."
Look at that jackass Milo. He's gay.
"Ain't no burning hell."--John Lee Hooker

beatdaddio

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2017, 04:09:30 PM »
And that jackass Mordred who posts on this forum--he thinks it's ridiculous for others to call him a Nazi, even though he espouses all their racism, antisemitism, and homophobia, just because he's gay.  News flash, a lot of people hate themselves, especially when they were growing up as "outsiders" or people who were conflicted about their own feelings, and a lot of those self-haters join (or identify with) hate groups that explicitly hate whatever they are.  That's part of the foundation of the recurring phenomenon of religious conservatives who scream about the evils of homosexuality, who are then caught in the men's room with a dick in their mouth.
Now more than ever.

Goldstein Shekelberg

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 06:31:05 AM »
Mordred?!?! OH VEY!  Don't worry goy, we SHUT HIM DOWN!

Demon

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 03:17:20 PM »
people hate because were different they think that whatever the believe in is true I do have a sisuation like this all the time
they judge because they way I look but when it komes to this people see u or us as bad people
not like them type of talking

DeusVult

• Deus Vult!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2017, 02:24:44 PM »
I mean, isn't racism one of the things we try to desperately fight? I don't really understand. It's like that one gay guy who shot up a gay nightclub for them being "faggots".

Ceuthonymus

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2017, 05:54:04 AM »
That is what we are trying to fight among other things, however, you are going to find people that self-identify with TST or any other religion and do not behave as they are expected or in accordance to that religion, I'd say do not get discouraged by this.