Author Topic: Satanist in New Zealand  (Read 672 times)

toyking

• View Profile
Satanist in New Zealand
« on: November 17, 2016, 09:59:29 PM »
Hi all. I have just joined the Satanic Temple already feel a sense of belonging even though this is my first post. I have always been drawn to the left hand path and after a string of tragic events in my life found strength in Satanic values. From what I  gather is the case for some other new comers, I too have read the Satanic Bible by LeVay. I live in New Zealand where Satanism is barely heard, I have tried to find any Satanic roots down here at the bottom of the world but all of my efforts have come up dry. Anyway, I wish to bid every member of The Satanic Temple greetings and declare, I am a Satanist. 
PEACE IS A LIE

FoxZero

• View Profile
Re: Satanist in New Zealand
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 11:05:53 PM »
You and i both joined for very similar reasons :-) i also found comfort in the satanic values after a hell of a year.

I think the earthquakes sealed the deal haha  ;)

Hope you're not in the south east and things in regards to that were at least minimal :)

toyking

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 08:55:27 PM »
Yea I'm n Christchurch, so quakes feel like home. Are you in the North or South of NZ? Have you been doing any reading into any Satanic books? I'm a big reader, mostly comics but am looking to devour as much Satanic literature as I can. Hope aall is good an looking forward to hearing back from you.
PEACE IS A LIE

FoxZero

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 12:08:43 AM »
Yea I'm n Christchurch, so quakes feel like home. Are you in the North or South of NZ? Have you been doing any reading into any Satanic books? I'm a big reader, mostly comics but am looking to devour as much Satanic literature as I can. Hope aall is good an looking forward to hearing back from you.

Im in the lower north island. Haha us northies are a bit pussy footed with the earthquakes haha.

Honestly no not really. Im not really sure where to start to be honest. Any suggestions?

toyking

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 05:35:11 PM »
From what ive read, the most common theme of inportance ive picked up is individualism, not only in yourself but your beliefs in Satanism. Saying thatvthere is a small book on mighty ape website called "the satanic naratives" which is prett cool. Based bit on the TST 7 tenets, worth a look dude.
PEACE IS A LIE

Zane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 06:08:08 PM »
New Zealand used to have a fair bit of Satanic activity in the Nineties - one of the more well known international Satanist organisations (at that time) had its HQ in the Wellington area. Originally it was called The Order Of The Left-Hand Path (founded in 1990) but was later reconstituted as Ordo Sinistra Vivendi. Over the years they had a presence in the NZ media, doing TV and radio interviews on the subjects of Satanism and so-called "ritual abuse". They also had fairly amicable relationships with a number of other Satanic groups, including the Church Of Satan and the "notorious" Order Of Nine Angles. Not sure when they ultimately faded from public view but I'm guessing around 1996-1997. A fair bit of their published material can still be found online though.

herbalife

• Be Patient
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 02:55:00 PM »
A groan of tedium escapes me,
Startling the fearful.
Is this a test? It has to be,
Otherwise I can't go on.
Draining patience, drained vitality.
This paranoid, paralyzed vampire act's a little old.
Just Kidding.