Author Topic: South FLorida Friendfs of the Satanic Temple on Facebook  (Read 334 times)

SpicyDinosaur

• View Profile
South FLorida Friendfs of the Satanic Temple on Facebook
« on: November 13, 2016, 01:05:17 PM »
Just a warning that the leader of this group is pro-Trump and thinks he is pro-LGBT and was spouting conspiracies theories about how people only were told he was anti lgbt to get hillary elected.

I got one shot to write down Trump's policies before he booted me from the group.

Avoid this group, I don't see how it can possibly represent the temple.
Revenge is as pointless as music.

SpicyDinosaur

• View Profile
Re: South FLorida Friendfs of the Satanic Temple on Facebook
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 01:07:57 PM »
Furthermore, he claimed he isn't racist because Ben Carson is part of his transition team. SOoooo
Revenge is as pointless as music.

Blackstarre

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 12:33:18 PM »
Thanks for the warning. That doesn't sound like a group I would get along with.
Are you in Southwest Florida?
I'm new to the area, currently in Naples. Looking to meet some like-minded friends.
I believe in equality for people of any race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, economic status, etc.
So I am NOT a Trump supporter! LOL!

Sebastian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 10:33:59 PM »
You can always use TST-West Florida's group as a vestibule. I believe the person in question is in that group too, but he is relatively sedate and we do not tolerate divisive, political mud-slinging in that group. It is a place to bring people together, not drive wedges. The group is moderated by sensible individuals. Unlike a personal "friends of" page, the "Friends of TST West Florida" page is actually affiliated with a legitimate chapter and moderated by local chapter leadership. Come visit us, friends!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/893774960742216/