Author Topic: The Chaos of the Radical Left, Black Lives Matter, Etc.  (Read 290 times)

DissectionFan

The Chaos of the Radical Left, Black Lives Matter, Etc.
« on: October 25, 2016, 09:47:49 AM »
               On Sept. 25, TheBlackSheep made a post with the headline "We must distance ourselves from SJW's." This may sound misleading, because I do recognize TST as being committed to pursuing social justice within reason and within the boundaries of our tenets. But there are far too many of these "warriors" who are so far gone from reality and so far on the other side of the fence, that they are becoming the very fascist, racist people they're supposedly fighting against. I'm not going to ramble on any further -- just read this article and watch the video and see for yourself how toxic and poisonous the radical left has truly become. And btw, this article is NOT an isolated incident -- this is happening throughout universities across the country, and who knows how long it will take to spread to other supposedly "free and public" areas. "Social Justice" on our university campuses has officially crossed into the realm of the INSANE. The Temple must speak for social justice within reason and not represent clowns like this!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/24/berkeley-protesters-demand-spaces-color-harass-white-students-trying-to-pass.html

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile
Re: The Chaos of the Radical Left, Black Lives Matter, Etc.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 08:59:10 PM »
               On Sept. 25, TheBlackSheep made a post with the headline "We must distance ourselves from SJW's." This may sound misleading, because I do recognize TST as being committed to pursuing social justice within reason and within the boundaries of our tenets. But there are far too many of these "warriors" who are so far gone from reality and so far on the other side of the fence, that they are becoming the very fascist, racist people they're supposedly fighting against. I'm not going to ramble on any further -- just read this article and watch the video and see for yourself how toxic and poisonous the radical left has truly become. And btw, this article is NOT an isolated incident -- this is happening throughout universities across the country, and who knows how long it will take to spread to other supposedly "free and public" areas. "Social Justice" on our university campuses has officially crossed into the realm of the INSANE. The Temple must speak for social justice within reason and not represent clowns like this!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/24/berkeley-protesters-demand-spaces-color-harass-white-students-trying-to-pass.html
I think that was the point of TheBlackSheep's post.
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .