Author Topic: The Devil Is An Underrated Musician  (Read 311 times)

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
The Devil Is An Underrated Musician
« on: October 17, 2016, 05:45:13 PM »
The Devil has a history of getting robbed in musical contests. In the 20th Century alone, he was robbed on at least two occasions. Once, when he entered a violin contest in Georgia, then, again, when he entered a turntable competition in Michigan. I'm sure some of you recall those events, but, for those who do not, I've included links. The Devil clearly won both. I have a sneaking suspicion there were also a few scenes cut from 8 Mile, where the Devil returned to Michigan again and defeated Eminem in a freestyle battle, but I haven't been able to dig those up. It is also speculated he prompted a reshoot of an entire season of American Idol, when he cruised undefeated to victory. That's just rumor, of course, but the evidence we do have is compelling.

How could anyone think The Devil didn't win both of these by a mile? Is there an anti-Devil conspiracy in the music industry that TST should look into?

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile
Re: The Devil Is An Underrated Musician
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 08:54:50 PM »
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .