Author Topic: Sport  (Read 829 times)

Behemoth

• Ave Satanas
    • View Profile
Sport
« on: October 14, 2016, 02:04:59 AM »
Out of curiosity, any fellow TST members that are into sports?

I practise fencing (epee)

Before that i have prectised kendo for 10+ years

Ave Satanas

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile
Re: Sport
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 07:41:20 PM »
Out of curiosity, any fellow TST members that are into sports?

I practise fencing (epee)

Before that i have prectised kendo for 10+ years

Ave Satanas

From four to 18 I was in to many different martial arts.Kick boxing etc.  Mortar cross and BMX and running. Then I joined the army. Now I walk nightly and few other chores that I only do to stay active. Not sure if that counts. I don't care to follow sports as in watching them.
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

Calc

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 06:14:33 AM »
I used to box but now I'm in school full time so I can't afford it

Master Necromancer

• I'd rather die living, than live already dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 07:39:16 PM »
I used to follow the Detroit Tigers when I was in high school, now I'm trying to follow the Red Wings, but am finding it difficult to do because of college homework.
Reason is the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things, but - more frequently than not - struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God.

-Martin Luther

Erzsébet Ruhig

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 06:37:34 PM »
Diehard Washington Capitals fan right here  ;D
Into the source of wisdom
Beyond the Bible lies
Into the endless depth
Of Satan's eyes

RealSpiders

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 09:04:37 AM »
I ride horses
Always ready to talk about spiders

Alchemist16AD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 10:00:01 PM »
I ride horses

I miss my horse. I was raised on a farm until I was 8. Now I live on my own farm. I have two horses now but they are not mine I take care of them for a older lady who lost her ability to. And they are two old to ride. They are trail horses. Do how how ever often go to a friends to ride.
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

RealSpiders

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 08:02:13 PM »
I ride horses

I miss my horse. I was raised on a farm until I was 8. Now I live on my own farm. I have two horses now but they are not mine I take care of them for a older lady who lost her ability to. And they are two old to ride. They are trail horses. Do how how ever often go to a friends to ride.

I understand that. Ive never owned my own horse but i still really miss horses I used to ride a lot. They really do each have unique personalities. Horses are good

Off topic but i just suddenly heard cooing coming from my walls What The Hel
Always ready to talk about spiders

Alchemist16AD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2016, 11:31:29 PM »
I ride horses

demonic pigeons?

I understand that. Ive never owned my own horse but i still really miss horses I used to ride a lot. They really do each have unique personalities. Horses are good

Off topic but i just suddenly heard cooing coming from my walls What The Hel

longtail

• Hail Lucifer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 12:03:26 PM »
Shinkendo, used to do some northern leg/southern fist, and southern 5 animals, but it's been a long time ago. Never was much into televised sports, but a lot of it's fun to play if you can get enough people together. I enjoy fencing ( foil, never learned epee) and shooting sports, as well.
Joyfully, Non Serviam