Author Topic: We must distance ourselves from SJW'S  (Read 3991 times)

DissectionFan

Re: We must distance ourselves from SJW'S
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2016, 02:47:10 PM »
Thank you! It's good to see that there are people in this organization who still  have their head screwed on straight

laughlibertine

• Drink coffee, listen to Bowie and Hail Satan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2016, 01:46:11 AM »
Fucking hell, I stopped paying attention to the forums for a few weeks and this thread turned into a class 5 shit-nado...

I just have to say that I like your style Benjamin and I agree with you on many points.

(And I'm sorry if I flipped out on you a bit harshly, BlackSheep... I see where you were trying to go with this even though the train derailed, caught on fire and exploded along the way.)

DissectionFan

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2016, 07:52:03 PM »
@laughlibertine:

LOL. Yes, there were certainly some very impassioned viewpoints that arose from the Pandora's Box that TheBlackSheep opened with that first post about "SJW's." But, I'm done with the whole affair, at least as far as the argument between Benjamin T. Awesome and myself is concerned. But I'd have no problem continuing the debate (as long as it doesn't get too contentious) with such a lovely lady as yourself ;D

hahaa. just kidding, for the most part. I'm really not interested in another flame war; for one they're fruitless endeavors, and they simply clog up the forums with something that would probably be more appropriately delegated to a private conversation.