Author Topic: We must distance ourselves from SJW'S  (Read 3933 times)

Master Necromancer

• I'd rather die living, than live already dead.
    • View Profile
Re: We must distance ourselves from SJW'S
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2016, 02:52:16 PM »
That's ironic. You go to an authoritative source to give me the definition for authoritarianism without actually telling me why I'm being authoritarian.

So let me get this straight. You think it's authoritarian to refer to a dictionary to describe the common usage of a word. Dictionaries being things that give common usages of words.

Right after you just went off on me about the definition of feminism.

Well, your opinion has officially ceased to matter to me.

I suggest that you read 1984 and learn what doublethink is.
Reason is the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things, but - more frequently than not - struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God.

-Martin Luther

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2016, 10:08:08 AM »
So let me get this straight. You think it's authoritarian to refer to a dictionary to describe the common usage of a word. Dictionaries being things that give common usages of words.

Right after you just went off on me about the definition of feminism.

Well, your opinion has officially ceased to matter to me.

I suggest that you read 1984 and learn what doublethink is.
Correct. It is standard authoritarian practice to appropriate a term that someone else came up with and redefine it according to how you want to perceive it. SJWs are not the people in authority. They are by and large victims or advocates of victims of authority figures. In response, pro-authoritarian people in the media and pro-authoritarian ordinary citizens have tried to attack SJWs as being somehow deplorable, when all they are really doing is standing up to unjust authority. This is exactly the same cycle of propaganda that has plagued feminism for decades. It is also the exact same thing that happened to the Serpent, where he was somehow cast as the bad guy because he dared to stand up to authority. I don't know how you can consider yourself a Satanist and yet decry the rebellious acts of SJWs as authoritarian. If you want to talk about doublethink, there you have it.

What I have observed is that you and the OP have elected to make use of the pro-authoritarian pejorative view of SJWs. I'm just curious why you would do that if you consider yourself anti-authoritarian. You certainly cannot claim that SJWs are the empowered authority figures. They are generally protestors and face violence and arrest at the hands of the authority figures with whom they disagree. They did not make any of the laws, nor do they enforce any of the laws. They perceive some of these laws and law enforcement practices as unjust, and so they are asking for justice. In other words, they're the exact opposite of authoritarian because they are challenging unjust authority.

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2016, 12:45:58 AM »
I'm sure if you've been on the Internet you've head the term "Social Justice Warrior" or "Third wave Feminist". These people are poisonous and have takenough interest with the Temple due to our being so acceptingood and sharing their beliefs in a way. But we CANNOT let them represent us our use us to further their beliefs.

Theses people are the people who insist that America is a rape culture, insist that women and blacks are as oppressed as they were in the 1960s, insist that we need feminism as much as we did in the sixties, insist that straight white males are the devil and want to keep minorities down, and just overall spout ludicrous beleifs and ideals.

I don't at all want to be associated with these people, and I hope that we do something to distance ourselves from these Internet bullies. That's what they are, is bullies. You can go on youtube and look up literally anything with SJW'S and it's 90% just people laughing at how ridiculous they are.

We at The Temple believe in women's rights and equality for all, so in that sense we are very much egalitarian and feminist. But not in the twisted third wave sense that these people are practicing.

While I understand what your saying. The TST was set up so that Satanists can do the good of the SJW"S but not over do them like the fanatics. The TST is a place where like minded Satanists do things they feel passionate about.  Joining or being a part of the TST doesn't make you a Satanist.  Just like Christians going to church don't make a  christian.  It's just something some Christians do.  I think the TST already has the Stigmata of being some what SJW like.  Agree or disagree. That's my 2 cents.

The Satanic Temple[edit]
Main article: The Satanic Temple
The Satanic Temple is an American religious and political activist organization based in New York. The organization actively participates in public affairs that have manifested in several public political actions[80][81] and efforts at lobbying,[82] with a focus on the separation of church and state and using satire against Christian groups that it believes interfere with personal freedom.

The Satanic Temple does not believe in a supernatural Satan, as they believe that this encourages superstition that will keep them from being "malleable to the best current scientific understandings of the material world". The Temple uses the literary Satan as metaphor to construct a cultural narrative which promotes pragmatic skepticism, rational reciprocity, personal autonomy, and curiosity.[83] Satan is thus used as a symbol representing "the eternal rebel" against arbitrary authority and social norms.[84][85]

History[edit]
In an interview with the New York Times, co-founder Malcolm Jarry stated that the idea of The Satanic Temple was first conceived as "a faith-based organization that met all the Bush administrationís criteria for receiving funds, but was repugnant to them". The Temple was inspired by then president George W. Bush's formation of White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, for which he thought should be something to counter it.[15]
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

TheBlackSheep

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2016, 03:34:12 PM »
OP here. Let me clear some things up

1.) I'm saying we must distance ourselves from SJW'S that are radicals and lunatics who give the real fighters a bad name. I made this very clear in the original post and I gave you the definition I was using, I mafe it very clear I was reffering to the radicals. Sure, Who am I to suggest we all must do this, but I very much feel it's in our best interest. If you've got no problem with these people misrepresenting, that's fine. Tell me to fuck off and it'll be the end of it

2.) Let's talk about the Serpent. He was cast out and vilified. He stood up to the bully. He's a rebel. The people I am referring to play victim and are the bullies. Look up what I'm talking about and you'll see the difference between those fighting the good fight, and the ones out of their Goddamn mind.

3. I made it very clear That I am pro feminism and egalitarianism but am not promote third wave feminist nor am I probably SJW'S  (in the sense of the word I used).

4. Are they all bad? No, and I made this clear in describing the differences on not one, but TWO posts in this thread.

5. I'm sorry if I ruffled anyone's feathers, I only aim to draw attention to something I think needs to be addressed. Again, if you don't like it, tell me to fuck off and be on your way.
"It is better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven"

Master Necromancer

• I'd rather die living, than live already dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2016, 07:31:03 AM »
As you could probably guess by this thread, TheBlackSheep, this issue tends to lead to a three-ring shitshow whenever it's brought up, with all sides equally to blame. In that regard, I can't really blame TST for officially staying away from it.
Reason is the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things, but - more frequently than not - struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God.

-Martin Luther

Ninsianna

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2016, 10:51:04 AM »
1.) I'm saying we must distance ourselves from SJW'S that are radicals and lunatics who give the real fighters a bad name. I made this very clear in the original post and I gave you the definition I was using, I mafe it very clear I was reffering to the radicals. Sure, Who am I to suggest we all must do this, but I very much feel it's in our best interest. If you've got no problem with these people misrepresenting, that's fine.

Hi there. New here but I hope it's okay to throw in my opinion on this...

I personally think it is very difficult to distance oneself from an abstract movement like "feminism" or "SJW". Whenever I see discussions about this, it always gets ugly, cause definitions vary and everything always stayes vague. (Especially with feminism which basically spreads across the whole political spectrum and has such a wide range of viewpoints)

It's much easier to distance oneself from e.g. a certain person, community/organization or even just a statement someone made.

Therefore, I personally don't think TST needs to distance itself from SJWs. If there is anyone taking "justice" to an extreme, it is already against the tenets. If anyone associates TST with a certain difficult person or organization, you can always easily distance yourself from that specifically. Don't bother to distance in advance from everything someone might associate you with.

DissectionFan

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2016, 04:53:39 AM »
TheBlackSheep: I wholeheartedly agree with your first post. SJW's (as I understand the term and from what I see in the media every day) are essentially modern-day fascists; the only difference is that instead of a swastika, they carry banners like BLM and "welcome ALL refugees (yes, including the murdering, raping, terrorist ones)..."

wow. so many complex and intellectually stimulating debates going on here and you ALL completely seem to be missing out on who the REAL enemy is hint: they can be mistaken for, unfairly labeled as, masquerading as (they're REALLY good at that one btw) "authentic" SJW's but they're NOT...

our biggest opposition, Christianity, is simply a form of this that was stolen from pagan (in a way our, IMO) traditions........

another thought, aren't Satanists (people like us) supposed to be mostly selfish? Why should it be my ultimate goal in life to fight for others' "justice" in this world? (guess what, it isn't...I really could not care less). I'm also not female, so I really don't care one way or another about female social issues. Since many females DO have non-traditional viewpoints, I support their freedom to decide what they want to support, which is why I support TST...and to not support something like TST is to allow Christianity, which I Hate as much as anyone, to encroach upon others in the way its encroached upon me....I use the well-known saying, "evil prevails when good people do nothing".....so maybe I am feminist, but only in an indirect way. I'm not sure.

One thing I Know is that it doesn't makes me "anti-feminist," it just means to me it's mostly a non-issue. If I were female, I'm certain that I would care a great deal more. But as a Satanist it wouldn't make logical sense for me to go "out of my way" to fight for/stand up for some demographic I'm not even a part of. And the only reason someone would be offended by what I've said, is the fact that it's "insensitive"...well guess what, I have 2 things - the 1st amendment, and the freedom to offend (one of TST tenets). ;)

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2016, 10:36:50 AM »
1.) I'm saying we must distance ourselves from SJW'S that are radicals and lunatics who give the real fighters a bad name. I made this very clear in the original post and I gave you the definition I was using, I mafe it very clear I was reffering to the radicals. Sure, Who am I to suggest we all must do this, but I very much feel it's in our best interest. If you've got no problem with these people misrepresenting, that's fine. Tell me to fuck off and it'll be the end of it

I won't tell you to fuck off, but I also have zero interest in doing what you're saying. The title you chose was "We must distance ourselves from SJW'S." That's on you that you elected to frame this thread that way.

2.) Let's talk about the Serpent. He was cast out and vilified. He stood up to the bully. He's a rebel. The people I am referring to play victim and are the bullies. Look up what I'm talking about and you'll see the difference between those fighting the good fight, and the ones out of their Goddamn mind.

I looked it up and I have no idea what you're talking about.

4. Are they all bad? No, and I made this clear in describing the differences on not one, but TWO posts in this thread.

So, because you perceive some SJWs as bad, we need to distance ourselves from SJWs as a category, even when some of us are SJWs? Or we need to distance ourselves from those individuals? I'm not sure what the practical implementation of what you're saying looks like. We are an inclusive religion, remember.

5. I'm sorry if I ruffled anyone's feathers, I only aim to draw attention to something I think needs to be addressed. Again, if you don't like it, tell me to fuck off and be on your way.

You shouldn't be sorry for ruffling feathers. Some of us just think you're way wrong on this one, that not only should we not distance ourselves from SJWs, but we should embrace SJWs as activists and people who fight for justice (you know, one of our own tenets). We are SJWs. We fight for social justice. The Serpent was a SJW.

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2016, 10:57:43 AM »
TheBlackSheep: I wholeheartedly agree with your first post. SJW's (as I understand the term and from what I see in the media every day) are essentially modern-day fascists; the only difference is that instead of a swastika, they carry banners like BLM and "welcome ALL refugees (yes, including the murdering, raping, terrorist ones)..."

So, just so we're clear here, you're saying BLM activists who carry banners and protest in the street are fascists? Or are you saying there are fascist agents among them? What are you saying, exactly? I always thought the fascists were people who wanted to exert total control over a population and forcibly suppress dissident voices. But you're saying the fascists are the dissident voices, themselves? BLM are out protesting against police brutality and government corruption, but they're the fascists?

another thought, aren't Satanists (people like us) supposed to be mostly selfish? Why should it be my ultimate goal in life to fight for others' "justice" in this world? (guess what, it isn't...I really could not care less). I'm also not female, so I really don't care one way or another about female social issues. Since many females DO have non-traditional viewpoints, I support their freedom to decide what they want to support, which is why I support TST...and to not support something like TST is to allow Christianity, which I Hate as much as anyone, to encroach upon others in the way its encroached upon me....I use the well-known saying, "evil prevails when good people do nothing".....so maybe I am feminist, but only in an indirect way. I'm not sure.

I have to ask. Have you read the Seven Tenets? Are you familiar with the Temple's mission statement? You do understand we're not anti-Christian, right? Compassion and benevolence are right there in the mission statement, along with justice. You will see those ideas repeated in the tenets. I'm not sure where you get the idea that we're supposed to be selfish or that apathy toward feminism is sensible if you're a man.

It's worth pointing out that TST didn't go proselytize to you or anyone. It didn't try to recruit you. It exists, complete with its own ethical framework, and if you agree with the framework TST has established, you're more than welcome to join, for free. But, if you don't agree with compassion and empathy, and you are OK being "meh" about injustice and believe Satanism is about selfishness, then why would you want to join TST? There are plenty of ways to oppose Christianity and still be selfish and unconcerned with the rights of women.

Ninsianna

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2016, 04:01:10 AM »
I have to ask. Have you read the Seven Tenets? Are you familiar with the Temple's mission statement? You do understand we're not anti-Christian, right? Compassion and benevolence are right there in the mission statement, along with justice. You will see those ideas repeated in the tenets. I'm not sure where you get the idea that we're supposed to be selfish or that apathy toward feminism is sensible if you're a man.

It's worth pointing out that TST didn't go proselytize to you or anyone. It didn't try to recruit you. It exists, complete with its own ethical framework, and if you agree with the framework TST has established, you're more than welcome to join, for free. But, if you don't agree with compassion and empathy, and you are OK being "meh" about injustice and believe Satanism is about selfishness, then why would you want to join TST? There are plenty of ways to oppose Christianity and still be selfish and unconcerned with the rights of women.

Well put, thank you!  :D

TheBlackSheep

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2016, 04:37:39 AM »
Benjamin T. Awesome, I'm sorry but let me try this again.

The only point where I was broad and should have been more specific was the title. I made it very clear SEVERAL TIMES in this thread that I wasn't against all SJW'S, only the radicals. The thread title is literally the only instance where I'm not specific about this.

Did ya look very hard? Because if you haven't found what I'm talking about I don't think you did. Examples of radical Feminists and radical SJW'S  are in abundance.

The Serpent.. a SJW? I guess that's up for interpretation, yeah. I Can see how people would come to that conclusion. Depends on if you're going off Milton or the bible.

I don't mean to speak for DissectionFan but if I may be so bold,  I think I can answer your questions. He is very clearly saying there are fascists among them. He's saying that there SJW'S  (in the sense of the word I initially brought up) are in the organization. They fly the flags and wave the banners but they're really horrible, awful people who only care about pushing their sick agenda. Now, as for Selfish Satanism. Sounds alot like he's describing Laveyan Satanism, which we are an evolved form of. Laveyan Satanism is incredibly selfish not altruistic at all.

DissectionFan let me know if I'm wrong here at all.

DissectionFan

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2016, 07:04:48 AM »
Benjamin T. Awesome:
Don't assume that every seemingly socially just cause is completely benign. Remember the Black Panthers? They (at least a good number of them) became quite militant and dangerous; essentally like the KKK in reverse. I'm sure there are a lot of noble, well-meaning people in this modern movement against police corruption, but all BlackSheep and I are saying is that when you choose polar opposite sides to any conflict, the result can be extremism/radicalism, which will in turn, create the very thing that movement is supposedly fighting against.

To answer your questions, yes, I've ready both, and I both have joined and support TST (financially and idealogically), contrary to your premature assumptions. I also do plenty of volunteer work to help my community, so there goes another one of your premature assumpsions about me; that I have no regard for compassion and empathy. So maybe you should stop putting words in my mouth and jumping to conclusions. You also seem to be assuming some sort of spokesperson/leadership role within the TST (how can you speak for "we" in the sense that you are?)? Maybe you aren't against Christianity, but there may be many members who are. Does that mean we're out burning churches? No. Again, stop making assumptions. We're against it philosophically, and if you can't agree with that, then I can't understand why YOU would be anywhere near a "Satanic" organization.

TST, in addition to having its own unique values within a Satanic framework, was nonetheless influenced by Laveyan Satanism, which most certainly champions individuality (i.e. selfishness) above altruism. I have to ask -- if you put others above yourself, how and why would you want anything to do with a Satanic organization? You know that thing that TST has against "arbitrary authority?" Are you sure you're against that as well? Because from your tone, you sound like you're trying to impress a lot of your own "arbitrary authority" (i.e. force others to share your viewpoints) onto other members. 

Blacksheep, no, you didn't misrepresent anything I said.

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2016, 11:43:21 AM »
The only point where I was broad and should have been more specific was the title. I made it very clear SEVERAL TIMES in this thread that I wasn't against all SJW'S, only the radicals. The thread title is literally the only instance where I'm not specific about this.

Did ya look very hard? Because if you haven't found what I'm talking about I don't think you did. Examples of radical Feminists and radical SJW'S  are in abundance.
You chose this title to frame the discussion. If you put stuff in fine print that differs from the ostensible subject of the thread, that is only marginally helpful. You also said that it's radical to think that America is a rape culture. Why is that radical? Why should I distance myself from someone who says that? What about all this "locker room" talk surrounding the election lately? What about one of the major party candidates who is running for president having multiple women coming out accusing him of sexual assault? What about the husband of the other presidential candidate having settled a sexual assault charge out of court in the past? How is America not a rape culture when a former president from a few terms back and a presidential candidate are both embroiled in sexual assault allegations?

Do you know what is meant by "rape culture?" What about members of TST who thinks that America very much is a rape culture?

You also elected to make use of SJW as a pejorative both in your title and in discussing various types of people you want us to all distance ourselves from.

The Serpent.. a SJW? I guess that's up for interpretation, yeah. I Can see how people would come to that conclusion. Depends on if you're going off Milton or the bible.

I'm just going by the bible. The Serpent did a great deed of social justice but was painted as the villain nonetheless.

I don't mean to speak for DissectionFan but if I may be so bold,  I think I can answer your questions. He is very clearly saying there are fascists among them. He's saying that there SJW'S  (in the sense of the word I initially brought up) are in the organization. They fly the flags and wave the banners but they're really horrible, awful people who only care about pushing their sick agenda. Now, as for Selfish Satanism. Sounds alot like he's describing Laveyan Satanism, which we are an evolved form of. Laveyan Satanism is incredibly selfish not altruistic at all.

This is  not saying much. You could go around saying there are fascists among any group. There are fascists among the Democratic Party. There are fascists among the Catholic Church. There are fascists in Europe. There are fascists in Africa. There are fascists in the police. There are Satanic fascists. There are fascists in Congress. There are fascists teaching kindergarten. Yes, we know this. So what? Why not say we should distance ourselves from fascists? Or, better still, why not talk about the means by which we can avoid fascism in our lives and combat it in the public sphere. SJWs have little to do with fascism, so why single them out? Do you have any scientific basis for suggesting SJWs are more fascist than other groups? We use science here in the TST, right?

Benjamin T. Awesome

• View Profile
    • My Medium
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2016, 12:37:44 PM »
Don't assume that every seemingly socially just cause is completely benign. Remember the Black Panthers? They (at least a good number of them) became quite militant and dangerous; essentally like the KKK in reverse.

Did the Black Panthers go around lynching white people? Are the Black Panthers in favor of slavery? I wasn't aware they were "essentially like the KKK in reverse," or even that "a good number of them" are. This is what they said they wanted. The Klan, on the other hand, was founded to "restore white supremacy." Members of the Klan also swear to uphold "Christian morality." So, it's both a white supremacist and a Christian supremacist group. The Black Panthers is nothing like that unless, by reverse, you mean they are opposed to white supremacy and Christian supremacy. It happens that I am also opposed to white supremacy and Christian supremacy, and I see those both as injustices. So, when it comes to the Panthers vs. the Klan, I'm with the Panthers.

I'm sure there are a lot of noble, well-meaning people in this modern movement against police corruption, but all BlackSheep and I are saying is that when you choose polar opposite sides to any conflict, the result can be extremism/radicalism, which will in turn, create the very thing that movement is supposedly fighting against.

Aren't the extremists and radicals the police who are murdering people, though? Maybe they thought this would result in suppressing black people, but the exact opposite has happened? Shouldn't we distance ourselves from murdering police and the corrupt institutions that protect them? Wouldn't that be the better route to justice? It seems to me that if there were no murdering police and corrupt institutions protecting them, BLM would stop marching in the streets in protest of the murders and corruption. I happen to agree with the opinion that holds that when a 12-year old boy is shot and killed by a police officer while playing in the park, that the system is broken. The police should not be shooting 12 year olds who are playing in the park. The question is how to fix that, and I think one component is to prosecute and convict the police who engage in such acts. They do not need to be on the streets "protecting" us. They need to be locked up or, at the very least, not doing a job where they can so easily kill someone. Maybe there are fascists in BLM, but I would not let them deter me from agreeing with BLM's overall aim to stop these types of events from happening. We need to live in a world where 12-year old boys aren't killed by the police for playing in a park. That would be a more just world.

To answer your questions, yes, I've ready both, and I both have joined and support TST (financially and idealogically), contrary to your premature assumptions. I also do plenty of volunteer work to help my community, so there goes another one of your premature assumpsions about me; that I have no regard for compassion and empathy. So maybe you should stop putting words in my mouth and jumping to conclusions. You also seem to be assuming some sort of spokesperson/leadership role within the TST (how can you speak for "we" in the sense that you are?)? Maybe you aren't against Christianity, but there may be many members who are. Does that mean we're out burning churches? No. Again, stop making assumptions. We're against it philosophically, and if you can't agree with that, then I can't understand why YOU would be anywhere near a "Satanic" organization.

You are defending yourself by saying you volunteer, but you already admonished me against assuming that every seemingly just social cause is completely benign. Keep in mind that you are the one bringing yourself into this equation, not me. And you're trying to bring me into it, too, by attacking me instead of what I've said. I'm going to stick to the topics. If you think I'm putting words into your mouth, please feel free to clarify your positions.

if you or "many members" are against Christianity, that's your prerogative. That has nothing to do with TST as far as I can glean from reading the mission statement and tenets. Nowhere in any of those does it say we're against Christianity, so don't tell me I have to be against it philosophically in order to be member of a Satanic organization, or that TST has to do anything specific that fits with your opinion. I personally don't think about Christianity very much. It's just a religion. Some Christians are fundamentalists who believe things that seem anachronistic and bizarre to me, but that's their right. It is not their right to try to force anyone else to do so as well, to try to make their laws apply to me, or to try to usurp the minds of children. That's why, even though I'm not opposed to Christianity, I am in favor of After School Satan.

TST, in addition to having its own unique values within a Satanic framework, was nonetheless influenced by Laveyan Satanism, which most certainly champions individuality (i.e. selfishness) above altruism. I have to ask -- if you put others above yourself, how and why would you want anything to do with a Satanic organization? You know that thing that TST has against "arbitrary authority?" Are you sure you're against that as well? Because from your tone, you sound like you're trying to impress a lot of your own "arbitrary authority" (i.e. force others to share your viewpoints) onto other members.
Compassion is in the First Tenet. We are not LaVeyan. I do not prize selfishness above altruism. No one was forced to agree to the Seven Tenets before agreeing to them. But, those who did agree to them do believe that compassion and empathy are among our guiding precepts. Nowhere in the Seven Tenets do you see anything about selfishness.

I don't know why you think selfishness and Satanism go hand-in-hand. That sounds like an opinion drawn from Christian anti-Serpent propaganda. I think the Serpent was quite magnanimous in wanting to share the fruit of the Tree of knowledge of good and evil with Adam and Eve. The Serpent didn't have to do that. Maybe you think it did as a way of punking God, or maybe you believe the Serpent witnessed the injustice of an arbitrary authority requiring its subjects to remain ignorant, even while the power to gain knowledge was within their reach, or maybe you think something else entirely, that it was somehow a selfish act. Regardless, I think it is a tale of compassion wherein the Serpent helps Adam and Eve out against an unjust authority figure.

Again, I am a member of The Satanic Temple. It has a clear and concise mission, along with clear and concise founding principles. Being anti-Christian or being selfish are not among them. If you want to bring Lavey into it, there's an entire different organization for that.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 02:48:09 PM by Benjamin T. Awesome »

TheBlackSheep

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2016, 02:43:35 AM »
Benjamin T Awesome, let me explain the rape culture bit.

First off, if there are Satanic Temple members who believe that America is a rape culture, that's fine. They're allowed to believe whatever the hell they want. Not all of us here have to agree on everything 100% to share this wonderful religion. I believe that it's not a rape culture. Look at South africa and several countries in the middle east. THAT is a rape culture. The women are raped and there is almost always little to no justice. In America I can get fired for making a rape joke. Men get sent to prision on just the accusation alone. As for the jock talk that's come up recently in the election, that doesn't mean we have a rape culture. It just means we have assholes on our country who think they can get away with anything. Look how many GOP members have vilified him and withdrawn support. His campaign took quite a hit.  Bill Clinton got away with his actual sexual assault due to his wife silencing and attacking the victims.

And as for the fascist bit. Yes there are fascists in any group and there should always be distance between fascist and the non fascist groups. I didn't say fascists because I wanted to specifically talk about radical SJW'S. Yes my title could have been more specific, but on the very FIRST post in the thread I made, I described the type of SJW I was talking about.

And for the record, DissectionFan fan never said all Black Panthers were like the KKK in reverse, he said a large number became militant and dangerous.