Author Topic: Christians Screaming at Highschoolers in My Town  (Read 1699 times)

Lilith Sitara

• ♀Ave Satana♂
    • View Profile
Christians Screaming at Highschoolers in My Town
« on: September 18, 2016, 01:39:43 PM »
So I live in Salem, Oregon and Christians have been sitting outside of the high schools after the school day to yell at them that they are going to Hell if they don't accept Jesus. I understand the right to offend but I also understand benevolence, and these are children who could be getting a bit of mental trauma. Reportedly one kid even got his books knocked out of his hands. I can't stand any religion overwhelming other peoples freedoms. What would be a productive way to handle this? They're only around for about twenty minutes so it is really hard to guess which school they will go to next. It's frustrating.

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile
Re: Christians Screaming at Highschoolers in My Town
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 11:26:10 PM »
So I live in Salem, Oregon and Christians have been sitting outside of the high schools after the school day to yell at them that they are going to Hell if they don't accept Jesus. I understand the right to offend but I also understand benevolence, and these are children who could be getting a bit of mental trauma. Reportedly one kid even got his books knocked out of his hands. I can't stand any religion overwhelming other peoples freedoms. What would be a productive way to handle this? They're only around for about twenty minutes so it is really hard to guess which school they will go to next. It's frustrating.

Maybe a big brother big sister program? I remember being 14 and my last year in high school. I formed a group called the D.K's* we were the protectors of the freshman and other smaller picked on kids.  We had a Neo Nazi hate group and they would pick on jews and blacks. 

(Devils Knights)
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

Lilith Sitara

• ♀Ave Satana♂
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 11:34:03 PM »
That would be a good idea. I hope it doesn't escalate before it can be organized.

Alchemist16AD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 12:11:47 AM »
That would be a good idea. I hope it doesn't escalate before it can be organized.

Well we had the talks etc. And bullies don't listen. And one knows they are ones who are also bullied. But someone needs to do something. School wouldn't. So we took matter in our own hands. I just hope it kept going when I left school. All school can be hard. Yet for us nerds I was a 14 year old Senior. Prime target for bulling. Good luck my friend.
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

LordViper

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 06:09:48 AM »
Figure out what church, then organize a gathering of masses and at the start of their service process in wearing robes, and the symbol of baphomet. Then demand the situation be resolved
AVE SATANAS

Lilith Sitara

• ♀Ave Satana♂
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2016, 10:43:13 AM »
I would love to do that LordViper but sadly no one knows what church they associate with yet, my town has A LOT of churchs. They made the news but they haven't been tracked down since their debut Thursday and Friday. I bet they will hit another school today, we have five high schools and so far they hit one a day. Also, as I am new, I have no regalia to wear, and my only other Satanic friend or acquaintance is also new and has no regalia. I might be able to contact the Portland group, they're not official but working on it, they might be willing to help.

LordViper

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2016, 03:50:54 PM »
I am getting my ragalia here soon, and the shop said they would make a rope sash for it
AVE SATANAS

Lilith Sitara

• ♀Ave Satana♂
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2016, 04:35:48 PM »
That would be awesome! Too bad you weren't local here, I would enlist your help. I'm broke as a joke until my student money comes in, I'm hoping to have some left over after all the bills maybe to get a thing or two, slowly build up.

LordViper

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2016, 04:44:33 PM »
My ragalia will cost 65.00 for the complete robe. I don't have much but I have a baphomet ring and necklace I wear to work everyday
AVE SATANAS

Lilith Sitara

• ♀Ave Satana♂
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2016, 04:52:53 PM »
That's a really good price, where did you order that from? I might be able to swing that much. Maybe get a flag from the shop for emphasis.

LordViper

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2016, 04:56:39 PM »
Etsy.com I will post the shop owners info in a moment
AVE SATANAS

Lilith Sitara

• ♀Ave Satana♂
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2016, 05:03:31 PM »
That is awesome! And I always love supporting a private business.

LordViper

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2016, 05:22:28 PM »
Me as well, I will not give China or other countries my money when we have businesses here we need to support
AVE SATANAS

Alchemist16AD

• View Profile