Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 2340 times)

natural_evil

• View Profile
Welcome
« on: March 12, 2015, 01:06:21 PM »
Hello friends. Welcome. I look forwards to discussions in the future.

caballa

• View Profile
Re: Welcome
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 03:40:32 PM »
Hail I just returned from NOLA and HIS presence is incredible HE was everywhere Would love to visit again soon Any other Brothers and sisters there? I bought masks at House of voodoo sooo intense

Ahnya

• View Profile
    • Nether Den Studio
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 04:49:14 PM »
Thank you for the welcome, natural_evil. I am currently living in Metairie (15 minutes out from New Orleans). I must say I was very excited to find out there was a New Orleans chapter, however it doesn't appear that they do any sort of regular meetups or anything, which was a little disappointing. Additionally, the official page is a Facebook Page, which is unfortunate for those who do not wish to join FB or have willfully left that network.
If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you're fooling yourself. That's like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn't eat him.

OdiumTheologicum

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 09:16:26 PM »
Good to see there's a chapter in NO, I used to live in St.Bernard Parish before Katrina flooded all the things. It is sad to hear that it's not very active. It could be worse though, I live in Arkansas now and  I doubt there will ever be one here.

darkgypsysoul

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 12:41:55 PM »
I am glad to know that there is a chapter here in New Orleans I moved here from Pgh PA months ago and it's good to know myself and son aren't the only ones here.

brthevio

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 01:25:35 AM »
Just really started looking into TST the last few weeks, oddly enough after listening to Joe Rogan talk with Lucien on his podcast.  Joined tonight and noticed the New Orleans chapter.  I live just outside Baton Rouge.  Hope to meet some like minded people here as it seems to be overrun with fruitcakes.  I am originally from upstate NY and can count on one hand the number of times religion came up in general discussion while I lived there.  Here it's like dodging bullets in a shooting range.
It's never the ordinary that change the world.  It's always the one who is willing to walk the unpopular path and refuse to let the sheep dictate their life that are remembered by the world.

Caligo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2016, 04:51:14 PM »
Hello everyone,

On behalf of the New Orleans Chapter, thank you for looking into us here. We have been in the process of relocating our business offices since mid-August; it's been far more involved than we anticipated. We're looking forward to new blood, new enthusiasm, and new local projects. Please feel free to email/message me with questions, suggestions, and your availability to meet.

goguma

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2016, 10:59:51 PM »
Hello! I just joined the forum and am interested in attending a meeting at some point when you get everything straightened out. I never thought about Satanism, however the tenets strongly echo my beliefs. Also, living in the bible belt I need to meet folks who are freethinkers. It's tiresome being bombarded with Christian dogma, particularly when working.