Author Topic: Good News  (Read 627 times)

Calc

Good News
« on: August 07, 2016, 02:48:14 PM »
I was at work and went to swipe for my break when my coworker asked me for my opinion about psychics and cold reading etc. I told her about my skepticism on the subject and somehow that lead to a religious discussion. I sai that I was an atheistic satanist and she was all of a sudden scared of it and begged me to not be a satanist as i was a "crazy person". I then showed her my TST membership card and described the tenets to her and she said she agreed with all of them and she was intrigued, so I directed her to our site so she could see what TST is all about. Long story short, I wanted to share this here because it was a story regarding the fear of satanism by the public and how it turned out good this time :)

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile
Re: Good News
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 10:14:14 PM »
I was at work and went to swipe for my break when my coworker asked me for my opinion about psychics and cold reading etc. I told her about my skepticism on the subject and somehow that lead to a religious discussion. I sai that I was an atheistic satanist and she was all of a sudden scared of it and begged me to not be a satanist as i was a "crazy person". I then showed her my TST membership card and described the tenets to her and she said she agreed with all of them and she was intrigued, so I directed her to our site so she could see what TST is all about. Long story short, I wanted to share this here because it was a story regarding the fear of satanism by the public and how it turned out good this time :)

Awesome we need more active members on the board.
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

Ahto

• In my infinite ambivalence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 04:08:17 AM »
It's so nice to have a positive story posted here for once! Normally these sorts of stories end with "and then she gave me a condescending look and said she'd pray for me." This was really refreshing. :)

Calc

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 07:24:41 PM »
I'm glad. I really try to educate people on the matter. Afterall it is hard to bash someone when you know they aren't messed up  ;)