Author Topic: Favorite Movies on Netflix and Hulu?  (Read 663 times)

Lucipurr

• View Profile
Favorite Movies on Netflix and Hulu?
« on: July 22, 2016, 04:41:29 PM »
Anybody know some good horror movies or series on netflix or hulu? Spare me the classics, I'm a seasoned horror movie addict but I'm running out of good stuff to watch. Any suggestions? I just watched Darknet on hulu and it was great! I highly suggest it to everyone.

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Movies on Netflix and Hulu?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 06:20:08 PM »
Have you seen the Unborn? It's on Netflix. Darkness Falls is one but not sure if it's still on Netflix. Ok I just checked they took off Darkness falls. Dam that one is good. If you like light gore would suggest Would you rather. And the movie Vile ..  How about Dead Silence? The Traveler is good. Let me know if like those to see what kind of movies you like.

Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

Lucipurr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 11:14:59 PM »
Thanks I like all kinds. I'm def not squeamish so bring on the gore lol. I've seen dead silence and would you rather, I'll check out the others. I like stuff like the abc's of death, tales from the crypt, and god bless america. Anything sick and sarcastic is good.

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 01:31:12 AM »
Ever see the t.v show dexter? and on Hulu Wayward pines. The saw movies was on net flix I own them all. lol Exam is good. Ever see Stiches?
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

Lucipurr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 10:29:53 PM »
I love Dexter. I'll have to check out Wayward pines and of course I've seen all the saws and eagerly awaiting the new one. I skip over stitches a lot because I keep thinking I wont like it. I like horror comedies, I just don't really like clowns. I'm not afraid of them, I just find them annoying.

CristalFlesh

• View Profile
    • etsy shop
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 11:55:03 PM »
Baskin is an amazing new Turkish Horror movie! Totally check that out. I liked Sunchoked, the Killing Series, Invitations was cool too..
IG: CristalRemains

DissectionFan

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 08:18:01 AM »
@Lucipurr:

Good horror movies that are new are very hard to find; but I did rent one recently called "The Green Room." It even stars Patrick Stewart! hahaha. But seriously, it was quite unique and pretty good; and this is coming from another seasoned horror movie buff. It's pretty hard to surprise me.