Author Topic: Non-Metal Satanic Music?  (Read 2175 times)

Lucipurr

• View Profile
Non-Metal Satanic Music?
« on: July 22, 2016, 04:34:36 PM »
I like a lot of different types of music but I'm not a big fan of metal and that mainly seems to be the genre of satanic music. Does anyone know of any other genres of music by satanic artists? Maybe some rap, dubstep, or even pop? Specifically, something to dance to.

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile
Re: Non-Metal Satanic Music?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 06:35:21 PM »
Rap: they claim to be Christian now but there music say's different. lol
Dubstep
Dance type:

Just to Listen to:
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

A Thousand Lucifers

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 07:04:24 PM »
"But here steps in Satan, the eternal rebel, the first free-thinker and emancipator of worlds. He makes man ashamed of his bestial ignorance and obedience; he emancipates him, stamps upon his brow the seal of liberty and humanity, in urging him to disobey and eat of the fruit of knowledge." -Bakunin

Lucipurr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 11:02:35 PM »
Thanks you guys, I do enjoy ICP. I'll have to sort through the dubstep music and dance. The al ferox one was interesting lol for some reason made me feel like tripping.

Alchemist16AD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 01:33:48 AM »
If you like ICP check out Dark Lotus they are a off shoot. And check out Twized ..
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

Lucipurr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 10:33:49 PM »
I listened to a lot of different ICP songs last night, I think I'm a budding fan. I heard Twisted featured in a few of their songs, they sound cool too. I'll check out the other too. Thanks for all the suggestions. Where is everyone? I didn't join a dead forum did I?

Alchemist16AD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 02:17:20 AM »
I hope not. I have noticed more people we get the less people post. lol We have a lot of repeat posts too. Need some good mods to clean it up.

Lucipurr

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 10:12:27 PM »
Yeah, we have a lot of people but no new posts. Why not make some mods?

Alchemist16AD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2016, 02:25:03 AM »
Yeah, we have a lot of people but no new posts. Why not make some mods?

We have mods ;0)

LucasPhoenix

• Helel Ben-Shachar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2016, 09:56:16 PM »
Blutengel - Lucifer (2008)

What an awesome song. I've seen the name of that group before but never actually listened to any of their music.  I was pleasantly surprised.  "To hell with Jesus Christ" I couldn't have said it better myself.

As far as the original topic I would love to contribute but all the "satanic" music I know of isn't anything you can dance to.   I will see what I can come up with.
Forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today.

Alchemist16AD

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2016, 05:47:13 AM »
Blutengel - Lucifer (2008)

What an awesome song. I've seen the name of that group before but never actually listened to any of their music.  I was pleasantly surprised.  "To hell with Jesus Christ" I couldn't have said it better myself.

As far as the original topic I would love to contribute but all the "satanic" music I know of isn't anything you can dance to.   I will see what I can come up with.

If you like Blunt Angel (blue angel) try Type O negative. The song Christian woman ;-)

LucasPhoenix

• Helel Ben-Shachar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2016, 01:38:34 PM »
I'm going to have to check out all the other recommendations.

In the mean time I have one of my own - Alien Vampires No Way Back ().  With classic songs such as "Death Cult Devotion" and "Lesbian Nuns Suck Me Dry" you won't go wrong finding blasphemous songs in their discography.

Forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today.

Alchemist16AD

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2016, 11:04:20 PM »
Awesome thanks ;-)

Scarecrow

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2016, 06:03:25 PM »
Not quite sure what your standards for "satanic" are (Made by satanists? satanic lyrics? "evil" lyrics? anti-abrahamic religions lyrics?) but here's some stuff that came to me off the top of my head that aren't metal.

Goth/Industrial

Hardcore Punk

Industrial Metal (Older stuff has NO metal at all but is less Satanic)

Neo-Classical(?) (Really just Satanic in the name)

Punk/Some rock (not Satanic but a lot of Satanists like them and they have a lot of songs referencing the occult/evil/satan/demons)

DissectionFan

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2016, 03:32:00 PM »
try the genre of Horrorcore rap