Author Topic: Lucien's Post Abortion Debate Conversation...  (Read 562 times)

Satt

• View Profile
Lucien's Post Abortion Debate Conversation...
« on: July 14, 2016, 05:40:01 AM »
I just watched the debate linked below.

It was a pretty civil debate, other than the potential governor trying to get Lucien "saved" during his remarks.  ::)

What I would like to know is what Lucien and the other guy talked about for a minute or so afterwards before the camera turned off?

I couldn't quite make out what they were saying.

Does anyone else know?

Thanks.

W Adam Smythe

• View Profile
Re: Lucien's Post Abortion Debate Conversation...
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 02:20:21 PM »
Here is a thought that I had concerning this issue: To the best of my knowledge, you cannot get life insurance on a fetus.

In other words, you cannot call an insurance company and say, "I have confirmed that I am pregnant and would like to take out a life insurance policy on my unborn child."

So, on the religion side of things, people can argue when life begins and for that matter when and if it ends. However, on the legal side of the spectrum, a logical question would be, if you cannot legally obtain LIFE insurance on a fetus, how can you legally claim that a fetus is a protected life?"

Venzen007

• View Profile
Re: Lucien's Post Abortion Debate Conversation...
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 08:12:52 AM »
There is no legal prohibition on getting life insurance on a fetus. If you could find an insurer who would issue a policy, you could take one out. I'd suggest the reason you don't see any insurers willing to extend such a policy is due to the inability to prevent insurance fraud in such a cases. Also, too many things can legitimately go wrong during pregnancy, which would make the premiums cost prohibitive.