Author Topic: Suggestions for the "SHOP SATAN" Site...  (Read 3285 times)

lillithdasa

• View Profile
Re: Suggestions for the "SHOP SATAN" Site...
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2017, 10:46:28 PM »
I wish the tee shirts and hoodies came in a 3X. 2X can be a little tight on me if not cut ample. So far I have to settle for the tote bags.

Jonathan Corbis

• Vexilla Regis prodeunt inferni
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2017, 10:57:24 AM »
Hello, everyone. First time posting in the forums and recently joined TST (last November).

Shortly after becoming a member and receiving my corresponding materials in the mail, I got to thinking about other potential items TST could sell online to benefit its ongoing campaigns (as many others have and demonstrated in this thread). I've generated a list and would be happy to forward to appropriate parties and/or post it here for general consideration.

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2017, 11:59:42 AM »
You're welcome to do so, no need to ask for permission. All suggestions have been awesome so far and I enjoy seeing them and hoping to implement them some way. ;)
Hi by the way, always glad to see more awaken to the Tenets.

Jonathan Corbis

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2017, 01:29:46 PM »
You're welcome to do so, no need to ask for permission. All suggestions have been awesome so far and I enjoy seeing them and hoping to implement them some way. ;)
Hello, Cloven! So, here's a list of what I have thus far (apologies if there are any duplicates as mentioned by others in this thread or elsewhere in the forums):
  • Keychains
  • Desktop/mobile wallpaper (could be downloaded free from the site and something which I could create in my spare time)
  • Belt buckles
  • Mousepads
  • Car magnets/window decals
  • Candles (of additional sizes and TST designs)
  • Paperweights
  • Drink coasters
  • Cell phone/laptop/tablet cases
  • Credit card designs
  • Pens and pencils
Granted, some of these items would be more practical than others as far as their potential realization is concerned.

ClovenMischief

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2017, 03:33:23 PM »
Hello, Cloven! So, here's a list of what I have thus far (apologies if there are any duplicates as mentioned by others in this thread or elsewhere in the forums):
  • Keychains
  • Desktop/mobile wallpaper (could be downloaded free from the site and something which I could create in my spare time)
  • Belt buckles
  • Mousepads
  • Car magnets/window decals
  • Candles (of additional sizes and TST designs)
  • Paperweights
  • Drink coasters
  • Cell phone/laptop/tablet cases
  • Credit card designs
  • Pens and pencils
Granted, some of these items would be more practical than others as far as their potential realization is concerned.

I like that they're small and sensible little desk and accessory materials. Discreet enough to have around in the workplace where only the truly curious would bother. (or simply think you're into heavy metal or something). Or they are those little things you pass out that people like me really appreciate.  (I get a little too excited when I get free usable stuff like pens and keychains. XD ) Once my drawing hand is healed I'd like to get back into my art programs and work some stuff out for the Satanic Temple and you guys give me ideas.

Jonathan Corbis

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2017, 08:46:32 AM »
I like that they're small and sensible little desk and accessory materials. Discreet enough to have around in the workplace where only the truly curious would bother. (or simply think you're into heavy metal or something). Or they are those little things you pass out that people like me really appreciate.  (I get a little too excited when I get free usable stuff like pens and keychains. XD ) Once my drawing hand is healed I'd like to get back into my art programs and work some stuff out for the Satanic Temple and you guys give me ideas.

Thanks for your feedback, Cloven. Of course, I'm glad to help out in any capacity I'm able and will forward additional ideas I may have.

Ceuthonymus

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2017, 08:12:10 AM »
Hello,

We should definitely have more variety of designs on t-shirts related to the legal issues TST is fighting.