Author Topic: Suggestions for the "SHOP SATAN" Site...  (Read 3538 times)

Satt

• View Profile
Suggestions for the "SHOP SATAN" Site...
« on: July 12, 2016, 06:31:41 PM »
I received my membership card in the mail today and I was VERY impressed with the quality of the materials and the extras that came with them. From the discreet black "TST" envelope, to the nice little sticker that sealed the plastic protector.

What really made me happy though was that I knew the money spent went to support TST.

That got me thinking, what other things would people like me like to have that would benefit the causes of TST?

I don't know if the founders still check out this forum or if anyone knows them personally, but if you don't mind, please pass my ideas on the current leadership.

First idea, ORDAINATIONS. I don't know if TST is considered and religion in the sense that the leadership could convey ordinations, but I would LOVE to be able to officiate weddings and funerals for the glory of Satan! Ordained TST minister certificates could be offered (for a price of course).

Second idea, PROFESSIONAL ATTIRE. I am an electrical engineer and I am forced to wear collared shirts to work every day. (I know, first-world problems) All the shirts in SHOP SATAN are either t-shirts or hoodies, etc. It would be really cool if there was a black collared shirt that had a discreet TST Baphomet somewhere like on the buttons or end of the sleeves or something.

Third idea, TST RING. I would buy a TST emblem ring (silver) if it was available. Just a thought.

Finally, are there going to be any more Miniature Statue of Baphomets made?

You guys have done a great job on having quality materials to raise money and these are just a few ideas that could possibly help raise more. Take it or leave it.

Thanks for your time on this.
Jason

HornedBeast

• Catch The Baphomet Spirit...
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions for the "SHOP SATAN" Site...
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 05:59:42 PM »
I am also wanting the miniature Baphomet statues to be re-stocked also.  I would also like to see Baphomet jewelry like a necklace and somthing more formal that could be worn on a dress jacket or something.  A lot of the jewelry is available on ebay but would like to see TST benefit from sales vs someone benefiting in China...

TheBlackSheep

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 10:59:04 PM »
A ring? Yes! That would sell so fast. I'd buy it in a heart beat. But they need sizes, I have skinny fingers
"It is better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven"

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 11:27:32 PM »
Some guy came up with a prototype for rings. Then said they where not for sale. I hope at one point they will be they looked nice. You can (I think) still see them on facebook
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

TheBlackSheep

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 02:45:23 AM »
I'd like a link to that, can't find it

Alchemist16AD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 02:52:27 AM »
I'd like a link to that, can't find it

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1075896432422103&set=g.1663215740560553&type=1&theater

If that don't work go to the tst facebook page and look under photo's you have to go pretty far down the page but they are like 5 pics I think of them. Last I checked they said they wasn't for sale yet.
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

TheBlackSheep

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 10:37:44 AM »
Thanks, the link didn't work though.

And I checked the page myself, there are no rings. There's some medallions, but no rings I could see

Ahto

• In my infinite ambivalence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2016, 04:05:05 PM »
Thanks, the link didn't work though.

And I checked the page myself, there are no rings. There's some medallions, but no rings I could see

It worked perfectly fine for me. Here's a screenshot. Hopefully that'll help.

TheBlackSheep

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2016, 02:28:11 AM »
Holy shit is there any idea at all if these are going to be sold? I'd buy these without hesitation. TST, take note of this!

Alchemist16AD

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 12:55:26 AM »
Holy shit is there any idea at all if these are going to be sold? I'd buy these without hesitation. TST, take note of this!

The person that sent the pics said they would be selling them off there fb page at some time. I hope they do. I know a person with a 3 d printer I am hoping to get some time using it sometime. If so I have some idea's if it pans out I will post a link to pics.

laughlibertine

• Drink coffee, listen to Bowie and Hail Satan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 03:46:37 PM »
If there were some TST pamphlets (especially one's like the Halloween flipbook which comes in the swag pack) I could buy in bundles to hand out to the various religious proselytizers who visit my doorstep on the regular, I would buy them in a heartbeat. If others insist on leaving me with their materials, I think it's only fair for me to give them something in return.

I am also thinking of making a "Lil' Satanic Library" box for my yard with freebies for the taking. In the town I live in, I see "Lil' Christian Libraries" gracing many people's front yards... why can't I do the same?  :)

Alchemist16AD

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2016, 09:52:38 PM »
If there were some TST pamphlets (especially one's like the Halloween flipbook which comes in the swag pack) I could buy in bundles to hand out to the various religious proselytizers who visit my doorstep on the regular, I would buy them in a heartbeat. If others insist on leaving me with their materials, I think it's only fair for me to give them something in return.

I am also thinking of making a "Lil' Satanic Library" box for my yard with freebies for the taking. In the town I live in, I see "Lil' Christian Libraries" gracing many people's front yards... why can't I do the same?  :)

If I had to have Nighors (and I don't) wouldn't mind living next door to you. ;-) I would even help stock your "Lil Satan Library" awesome idea me thinks.

laughlibertine

• Drink coffee, listen to Bowie and Hail Satan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2016, 11:13:47 PM »
Aww, thanks for the encouragement Alchemist16AD! Maybe others will be inspired and make a lil' library for themselves.

If only there were more like-minded folks in my area as well. I'm drowning in a dead sea of fundamentalism here. Everyone always thinks "Oh, Oregon; how liberal! Portland is so amazing with its weirdness and progressive attitudes." Sadly, not all parts of the Willamette Valley are as forward thinking.

TheBlackSheep

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2016, 02:26:54 AM »
I tried to contact the gentleman who created the rings, but he has yet to answer. I see him post daily on Facebook but for some reason won't check his messenger. It's a shame, I'd love some more infor on those rings

Ahto

• In my infinite ambivalence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2016, 04:18:25 PM »
At the risk of veering off-topic, I'm really curious: What books would go in a Lil' Satanic Library? I guess Revolt of the Angels, and maybe Rationality: From AI to Zombies. But those are the only two non-LaVeyan books that come to mind right now.