Author Topic: Holy Batshit World Ends in July 29th 2016 Or so this nut job says.  (Read 1135 times)

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile

At least we got to see fire works one last time. lol
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

Ahto

• In my infinite ambivalence.
    • View Profile
I guess I'll get my popcorn to see how they respond once the 29th comes and goes. Or will they even acknowledge how wrong they are?

Behemoth

• Ave Satanas
    • View Profile
Hell no my birthday is on the 31st of July!!!  ;D

AlseYoung

• I think, therefore I...lost my train of thought.
    • View Profile
This is a rookie mistake. If you're going to predict the end of the world, pick a date at least a couple of years away, so you've got more time to milk it.

There are also a number of channels predicting the rise of "the antichrist" (whatever the hell that means) on August 30. The loons have been obsessing for a few years now over the idea that Obama is "the antichrist" (but of course! Once a black guy is president, surely the end is nigh...), but some have floated other candidates: Putin, Erdogan, Prince William, the Pope.

Perhaps we'll get to vote. This is an election year in the US, after all. If nothing else, it would be quite a debate.

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile
Re: Holy Batshit World Ends in July 29th 2016 Or so this nut job says.
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 09:51:19 PM »
I guess we ditched the big bullet. I wanted to wait a few days to make sure. lol  So when is the next end of the world?
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

Skar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 12:16:15 PM »
 ;D

LewCfurr

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2016, 11:14:46 AM »
PPPPPpppppppppttttttttttt!!!!!!!!  :P  Tell that nut job I'm still here! Where is your god now? Hahahahaha
People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

longtail

• Hail Lucifer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2016, 11:30:24 AM »
This is a rookie mistake. If you're going to predict the end of the world, pick a date at least a couple of years away, so you've got more time to milk it.

Here's the next one I can find:  http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report-new-date-for-doomsday-set-for-january-1-2017-by-sword-of-god-cult-1780929

Also, obviously rookies....
Joyfully, Non Serviam