Author Topic: Seriously, anouther Satanist horror movie  (Read 1826 times)

Bellar_Zo

• View Profile
Seriously, anouther Satanist horror movie
« on: May 31, 2016, 09:42:25 AM »

ZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZO

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile
Re: Seriously, anouther Satanist horror movie
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 04:26:56 PM »
Looks like a good flick to watch when your have nothing else to watch and really bored lol..
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

Bellar_Zo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 05:35:38 PM »
Looks like a good flick to watch when your have nothing else to watch and really bored lol..

The reference to Lavey is pretty dumb though
ZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZO

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 07:00:53 PM »

Yes very much so. Shows very poor research. Yet most Christians still think all Satanists worship satan. Now if they would of talked about Herbert Arthur Sloane. Then I would know they did there research and would jump at watching the movie. However after the poor trailer it will make my list of movies to see yet on the when bored and have nothing to do list of movies.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 12:12:49 AM by Alchemist16AD »
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

Sebastian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 11:31:38 PM »
Poor kids. They had all they needed for a nice night of bingo. Instead they had to play with that damn Ouija board.

Alex

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 02:37:00 AM »
They aren't going to get the hotel deposit back,  that's pretty scary.

Bellar_Zo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2016, 03:01:48 PM »

Yes very much so. Shows very poor research. Yet most Christians still think all Satanists worship satan. Now if they would of talked about Herbert Arthur Sloane. Then I would know they did there research and would jump at watching the movie. However after the poor trailer it will make my list of movies to see yet on the when bored and have nothing to do list of movies.

Allister crowly would have been a good choice too. The Abby of Thelema and the Abromalin ritual are 2 things im surprised haven't been turned into movie fodder

twstdpsycho

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 10:06:07 PM »
Allister crowly would have been a good choice too. The Abby of Thelema and the Abromalin ritual are 2 things im surprised haven't been turned into movie fodder

They were briefly mentioned Bruce Dickinsons film - Chemical Wedding which as horror films go was actually not too bad and the Crowley character was played well
The boogeyman is real.. And you just found him

LucasPhoenix

• Helel Ben-Shachar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2016, 09:48:06 PM »
I would get such a kick out of watching this with my gf.  She's christian and would cringe and possibly have nightmares.  Also a good possibility she would shut it off half way. As bad as this flick is its not nearly as bad as The House of the Devil (2009), as are most "satanic" films of any kind.
Forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today.