Author Topic: Meeting in SF Bay Area on 3/19  (Read 470 times)

pennybarber

• View Profile
Meeting in SF Bay Area on 3/19
« on: March 03, 2016, 09:19:28 AM »
Hi. My name is Penny and I live in Oakland. I'm new to the forums, but have been a TST member for a while.

I have a number of friends who are loosely atheistic Satanists and activists. We've performed two Satanic Masses of our own design, one on Halloween 2015 and one on NYE 2016.

I've noticed that San Jose has weekly meetings and while weekly or even regular meetings may be a little much, I would like to initiate some sort of local community.

Hence, I've decided to host a local meeting on Saturday, March 19 at Wicked Grounds (http://www.wickedgrounds.com/) in San Francisco from 6:00 to 7:00. I chose this location simply because it's one that I'm comfortable with, the people there tend to be open minded and tolerant, and I doubt any dissenters would care to visit that location. (That last bit probably isn't a huge concern for a little meet and greet, but it is possible.) This location is adults only. I'll have a copy of LaVey's Satanic Bible with me, just so that you can recognize me.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you and beginning a discussion about what we might do up here in SF, what we want to accomplish--if anything. If you know of other platforms where this meet up might be promoted, please do post it there!