Author Topic: So about legal weed?  (Read 3012 times)

Wolfkiller

• View Profile
Re: So about legal weed?
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2016, 02:34:22 PM »
My two main downsides to weed is

1- I can't go for walks at night, get slightly too paranoid (wondering if I can train myself out of that though)
2- My stomach develops a black hole and I eat soooo much (also hoping I can force myself to moderate and at least stock the house with more than cookies and chocolate)

But it helps me take walks and other things during the day where otherwise I might not want to venture out in public if I'm feeling a little anxious. It also helps take the edge off a bad day/mood and gets me thinking a lot.

Knuse

• No Gods No Masters
    • View Profile
    • Knuse
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2016, 09:57:03 PM »
I've gotten into making vape juice, tincture, and oil to get away from actually smoking as much. That shit is WAY more convenient!  I also usually stay away from straight sativa because it makes me too paranoid.

Can we also make mushrooms and acid sacraments? I mean, all of these things are necessary for our satanic rituals right?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 09:59:37 PM by Knuse »
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.  Love is the Law, Love under Will.

Wolfkiller

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2016, 06:06:53 PM »
The important thing to consider is if we lost, they would potentially have to kill that so called religious liberty bill that's protecting Hobby Lobby with their anti birth control shenanigans.

Xymox

• Child of Iblis
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2016, 09:33:01 PM »
I smoke every day and even incorporate marijuana into my personal rituals. Needless to say, if TST were to ever start a marijuana normalization campaign, I'd on-board in a heartbeat!

The Yattering

• Everything is bent, vyeiernght. - The Yattering
    • View Profile
    • www.thesatanictemple.com
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2016, 06:03:31 PM »
Marijuana makes your mind and body weak.  However, any person worldwide, should be allowed to do whatever they want as long as it is not direct harm.

Legalize it, decriminalize it.

NO ONE has any REASONABLE RIGHT to deny your consumption.  We are still in a NAZI like whorl with all of this body control in politics and LE.
Everything is bent, vyeiernght.  - The Yattering

Knuse

• No Gods No Masters
    • View Profile
    • Knuse
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2016, 08:31:23 PM »
Maybe weed makes YOUR mind and body weak, but you can't speak for everyone.  Just because you believe that doesn't mean that its true.  There are clearly a ton of medicinal uses, and it is much less destructive to a person's body that drinking.  For many, many people, it serves as a way to keep sane in this fucked up world. 
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.  Love is the Law, Love under Will.

The Yattering

• Everything is bent, vyeiernght. - The Yattering
    • View Profile
    • www.thesatanictemple.com
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2016, 04:51:52 PM »
Maybe weed makes YOUR mind and body weak, but you can't speak for everyone.  Just because you believe that doesn't mean that its true.  There are clearly a ton of medicinal uses, and it is much less destructive to a person's body that drinking.  For many, many people, it serves as a way to keep sane in this fucked up world.

I stand Knusey.

LOL It makes yo body and mind weak.  It is a fact in any earthly reality.

Marijuana is just as destructive as alcohol, but on other organs, Chem-Biology 101 said so.

It also depends on the amount and frequency of consumption.  Marijuana and Alcohol harm both the human mind and body but in different vital organs.  Even a small amount does some type of harm.  Consumption of both for long periods can cause vital organs to become weak or fail.

Whether it is medical or not, it is still a trade.  For example, if you are prescribed for psychological purposes, which I do not argue for the short term, it still harms your body.  Everything's a circle and a consequence.  We can go down this black-hole for years.  It remains, Marijuana weakens the mind and the body.

It is scientifically proven, with empirical evidence to make you weak.

Mira!  I did not make the statement to ruin anyone's party.  It is a fact.  Smoke up all you want, I don't care.  You have the neutral and universal right to do what you want as long as there is no direct harm to another.

I do encourage you to research, in an unbiased format, the chem-bio science of mary jane.
Everything is bent, vyeiernght.  - The Yattering

Knuse

• No Gods No Masters
    • View Profile
    • Knuse
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2016, 02:54:05 PM »
Nothing is unbiased.

I certainly acknowledge that the consistent inhalation of smoke is detrimental to a person's health, and yes it certainly alters a person's mental state.  Everything we consume has an effect on the mind and body.  Most studies of long term cannabis use relate to smoking it, not consuming it in other forms.  For many many people it is natural medicine that is much more effective than pharmaceuticals for various illnesses.  What is more destructive to a person's body, inability to eat due to nausea from chemo treatments, or marijuana that renews appetite?  Water is vital to human life, but it can also kill me if I ingest it in the wrong way, such as inhalation.  I certainly think that the scientific method can provide the closest approximation to 'objective' truth, but when it comes down to it, all research can be biased.   
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 03:03:40 PM by Knuse »

jdw89

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2016, 05:00:26 PM »
Definitely needs to be legalized. I fully support decriminalization of marijuana as there are tons of people serving unjust time for something like pot.

Dr.Zeigler

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2016, 09:36:27 PM »
To Wolfkiller,
Try Sativa instead of Indica strains, more energy less hunger and paranoia.

Dr.Zeigler

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2016, 09:47:21 PM »
I live in Oregon and work in the "Marijuana Industry".
We voted to legalize/decriminalize last year.
I not only agree with broadstroke legalizing/decriminalizing as a smoker and someone who directly profits from marijuana but also because I am a wholehearted believer in allowing anyone anywhere to do what they want aslong as it causes no harm to anyone. (except the person engaging in the act in certain situations ie tattooing, piercing suicide)
Also we tax marijuana sales here and a good portion of the tax money goes to schools.

Alchemist16AD

• Embrace The Black Rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2016, 11:54:31 PM »
wow taxes in Oregon who would of think it ?? lol 
Forged from wisdom, crafted from knowledge, a product of intelligence, raised by ignorance and stupidly. -Myself .

baffy

• smash the state
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2016, 08:55:51 PM »
Cali is about to legalize, I can't wait! My card just expired and I have to shell out another $50 for a 5min meeting with a quack-in-the-box

Ninsianna

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2016, 02:18:33 AM »
Phew. Difficult topic, I think.

Here in Germany, it is not illegal to possess small amounts of Marihuana, only to sell or grow it. Just recently, the first person was allowed to grow his own weed for medical purposes (instead of having to buy it for a lot of money).

Personally, legalizing drugs is a very complicated issue for me.  I used to be totally anti-legalisation, to the extent that I would not vote for parties that plan to legalise weed. (Even if it was the only part of their programme I didn't like.) Well, my views on the political issue got a lot more liberal - due to discussions with my veeeery liberal husband and the figures on how much useless money is spent on fighting drugs with illegal drugs only supporting organized criminals.

However, emotionally I can't get in really accepting it. I get sad when I learn that close friends smoke weed. I feel bad whenever I drink alcohol. I leave a party when they pull out a shisha pipe. And last time I found a friend boasting about cocaine experiences I quit the contact for about 10 years (only to find out afterwards that he never really was into it).

Here is why: while everyone always talks about liberty when it comes to drugs, I personally wonder whether or not drugs are not actually taking away your liberty. My granddad almost died from alcohol a few years ago; I saw friends leaving higher education and really spiralling down after doing drugs; I heard a few ugly stories from online friends; and the place I come from, enough young people are heavily addicted or even die from drugs. Crystal is spreading, especially under young women in my home state, and this really makes me furious and helpless. I see drug addiction as a tyranny of its one, to put it that way.

However, I also see that drug abuse is merely a symptom of underlying problems; that just banning everything doesn't help; that different drugs have different danger levels. Very undecided on this matter politcally.

Ironically "You should really consider starting to smoke weed" is one of my most heard advices during the last years (including my Mum  :o). I don't believe it would change anything, though. I remember promising myself as a kid that I never would do drugs. And while at some point I realized drinking alcohol is already a violation of that vow, I couldn't really bring myself to step further.

Bellar_Zo

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2016, 02:24:06 PM »
Cali, Maine, Nevada and Masatusets. Have all legalized pot
ZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZOZO