Author Topic: to members in the bay area  (Read 812 times)

nasturtium/DCLXVI

• 10 years of veganism.practitioner of the dark arts
    • View Profile
to members in the bay area
« on: January 07, 2016, 06:12:12 PM »
wondering if there are any active members in the bay area or any practicing crafts in the bay area who use this forum as a means to communicate/set up meetings/set up rituals/set up anything face to face really. have any of you met up before/would any of you be willing or want to meet up. i would be interested in meeting with a few people in a mutal area and talk about resources and getting to know eachothers personal practices and maybe go forth in sanctioning something solid in the bay area. something for solidarity and something to create a community possibly? possibly a once a month meeting..or bi monthly meeting?

also it is very redundant to have to memorize a spelling of a name to post things here. wishing i could permeate it with my voice so that my pronunciation automatically fills it. *sigh*
as above~so below

bswalsh

• View Profile
Re: to members in the bay area
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 01:20:19 AM »
Hi. I'm in Oakland and am looking for others to meet. As yet, I haven't met anyone else who is a member.

xepher

• View Profile
Re: to members in the bay area
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 08:01:18 PM »
Hey Guys, we have an active Chapter in San Jose. Definitely want to meet up with anyone who is interested. Contact jed@thesatanictemplesanjose.com or find us on facebook.

Also: www.thesatanictemplesanjose.com